#1 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

where I keep reading blogs looking for some sorts of nuggets of wisdom, concerning life. As well as just plain interesting/hilarious stories and well articulated perspectives on random issues.

I think the phase is resulting from both general boredom on the internet and a need to try to learn stuff over the summer. *shrugs*

Currently I'm on the Art of Manliness and VSB And hey, while writing this post, I just remembered the always hilarious Yo, Is This Racist?

My question is: Do you have any funny/interesting/insightful articles/blogs that you'd suggest to me?

Especially something political since I'm currently not politically-minded and rarely tune in to politics.

....Oh, and Cracked.com doesn't count[because I've been addicted for years now ;)]

#2 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

You arent the only one who goes through fazes we all do at something we love or like so much....

Well It's Life.

#3 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm disappointed in you Comicvine.

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

We're going through a phase where we disappoint you.

#5 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Jezer said:

Eh, not really a phase...

#6 Posted by nickthedevil (12414 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Jezer said:

co-signed.

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

True wisdom is not my strong suit but I can fake it pretty well if I need to

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Jezer said:

Everyone's been there.

#9 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'm officially Jaded.

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20239 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

I think I'm at Regular or Semi-Vet.

#11 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Exactly what I would have said... had I possessed the wisdom to do so

#12 Edited by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jezer said:

I was a failure.

Edit: Hell, who am I kidding... I still am. :(
#13 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, I would help but every time I see you post this...('-' )...I wish I could punch you through the internet. Not really, I just thought I would add to your jadedness.

#14 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Random Black Rob post.... whoa.

#16 Posted by HolySerpent (12537 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

He needs hype music.

If this doesn't do It nothing will.

#18 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@joshmightbe said:

^Funny.

But I'd politely like to point out - to both of you - that I wasn't specifically asking for only wisdom, but blog/article websites that are interesting, wise, or funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^And this is why I'm jaded. I post this thread and the first person who replies clearly doesn't know how to read. Again, this is why I wish comicvine had an ignore button you can use to block a person's posts from even coming up on your screen. The next posts are a semi-funny remark, someone piggybacking it, and then a bunch of posts that are still offtopic - including my own.

You know what would hype me? If you guys posted a damn interesting website or article like I asked for in the OP....I gave you guys clear examples. I go to Cracked.com everyday, as soon as I get on the internet, and read funny articles like a guide on getting out a hamster stuck in your assand the well articulated ponderings on why certain excuses people make, in response to someone telling them they're in the wrong, are terrible. I'm sure other people have similar routines with similar websites.... This isn't hard.

-_-

-Jaded Forum Member

#19 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@joshmightbe said:

^Funny.

But I'd politely like to point out - to both of you - that I wasn't specifically asking for only wisdom, but blog/article websites that are interesting, wise, or funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^And this is why I'm jaded. I post this thread and the first person who replies clearly doesn't know how to read. Again, this is why I wish comicvine had an ignore button you can use to block a person's posts from even coming up on your screen. The next posts are a semi-funny remark, someone piggybacking it, and then a bunch of posts that are still offtopic - including my own.

You know what would hype me? If you guys posted a damn interesting website or article like I asked for in the OP....I gave you guys clear examples. I go to Cracked.com everyday, as soon as I get on the internet, and read funny articles like a guide on getting out a hamster stuck in your assand the well articulated ponderings on why certain excuses people make, in response to someone telling them they're in the wrong, are terrible. I'm sure other people have similar routines with similar websites.... This isn't hard.

-_-

-Jaded Forum Member

I go to Cracked everyday too, probably my favorite website.

And I understood what you were asking for. Sorry for piggybacking a joke, I didn't realize it would be so needlessly upsetting.

I would post some links to things that I think meet the criteria of your post, but all of mine would probably be from Cracked, so you'd likely have encountered them already

#20 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@Jezer said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@joshmightbe said:

^Funny.

-_-

-Jaded Forum Member

I go to Cracked everyday too, probably my favorite website.

And I understood what you were asking for. Sorry for piggybacking a joke, I didn't realize it would be so needlessly upsetting.

I would post some links to things that I think meet the criteria of your post, but all of mine would probably be from Cracked, so you'd likely have encountered them already

I was actually referring to the guy who said "co-signed" as piggybacking. You fall under the bunch of posts that were still offtopic.

But okay, I understand you fellow Cracked-addict.

#21 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio