Posted by VyseCarma (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so when the new 52 started up I was super excited, don't get me wrong some of the stories are GREAT, but I had a question. I kept hearing mix matched reports on weither or not the New 52 where in the same universe each other, just at different points in time, and others that they where in the 52 Universes spread out through the multiverse that somehow interconected.

Can someone please just tell me whats going on?

#1 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio

@VyseCarma said:

Ok so when the new 52 started up I was super excited, don't get me wrong some of the stories are GREAT, but I had a question. I kept hearing mix matched reports on weither or not the New 52 where in the same universe each other, just at different points in time, and others that they where in the 52 Universes spread out through the multiverse that somehow interconected.

Can someone please just tell me whats going on?

as of right now all of the New 52 books are taking place in the same universe at the same time except for Earth 2 which is taking place on Earth 2 (duh) and Action Comics which is taking place a year before the first arc of Justice League which took place 5 years before the start of the rest of the books

#2 Posted by VyseCarma (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank God, that makes so much more sense.

See I read an article when this first started that they where splitting the issuses into the 52 universes created in the original universes and I was so confused on how that was supposed to happen when they have so many cross over issues.

Well I haven't been reading action comics but JLA, Flash, and strangly enough Supergirl and Aquaman have been my favorites so far. Oh and Redhood and the Outlaws

#3 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

no love for the bat?

#4 Posted by VyseCarma (259 posts) - - Show Bio

I will never turn my bach on Batman forever, however there is so much in that Batman family that I need to pick up all of them or I'm lost, I stopped reading the Bat family at the Court of Owls 'cause that was to much to pick up.

#5 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

@VyseCarma said:

I will never turn my bach on Batman forever, however there is so much in that Batman family that I need to pick up all of them or I'm lost, I stopped reading the Bat family at the Court of Owls 'cause that was to much to pick up.

When night of the owls rolled around I only picked up batman.

#6 Posted by VyseCarma (259 posts) - - Show Bio