So I have a girl question...

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Poll So I have a girl question... (43 votes)

Text her 19%
Chill 81%

So there's this girl I asked out right...I'm really into her. Not like just a passing fancy but I really want to pursue a relationship with her. So we have a date tomorrow and we were texting for a while yesterday. So we were having a good conversation. Text sizes were matching and all that. Then out of nowhere she just stops. Now normally I wouldn't care but this girl....like I said I'm really into her. So I'm Trippin' right now. I kinda wanna text her something but I have this rule that I never, ever send two texts in a row. But damn I wanna break that rule for her....so what should I do? Go with my gut (chill out) or with my heart (text her now!)?

• 
Mitran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

wait a bit and then text tomorrow morning or something

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chill don't try to be infatuated with her or the urge will be greater, maybe text her in an hour if no response than just wait till the next day because she might be trying to make you act like this

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I'd wait it out a bit more..

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Think with your big head, not your other head.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By judasnixon

Two text in a row is not a weird thing. As long as you don't send her something crazy like five texts in a row. She might have a crazy rule where she can only text you back so many times without you double texting. Why don't you call her, and really talk to her. She might want to her from you.........

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TazzMission

maybe she had to do something. also if you 2 talked that long just wait till the morning

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chill out.

Also, your no two text in a row thing is stupid. Playing games, and adhering to rules like this only hinder your chances with her. As long as you aren't doing some crazy sh*t, don't fret over stuff like that.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:

I appreciate the advice but "game" is why my uncle taught me since I was 9 years old. And for better or worse it's worked wonders for me before. He used to say "we're all in the game whether we like it or not. The ones who say they aren't playing are either the best players or the ones getting played the worst." Basically it's like a family thing. We "pass the game down" generations. Part of my "game" is I have text rules, interpersonal rules etc. I legit could write a book lol. My problem now is that I haven't ever met a girl that I really really want to pursue something with and I don't want to misplay this

UrbanChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By UrbanChill

Depends on how long youve known her and what you were talking about

if you really want to see if shes busy or not and not just responding send her a text about a semi important question that you know she would have to respond to

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By buttersdaman000

@sog7dc said:

@buttersdaman000:

I appreciate the advice but "game" is why my uncle taught me since I was 9 years old. And for better or worse it's worked wonders for me before. He used to say "we're all in the game whether we like it or not. The ones who say they aren't playing are either the best players or the ones getting played the worst." Basically it's like a family thing. We "pass the game down" generations. Part of my "game" is I have text rules, interpersonal rules etc. I legit could write a book lol. My problem now is that I haven't ever met a girl that I really really want to pursue something with and I don't want to misplay this

Fair enough, but theres a difference between 'game' and 'playing games' which is what I was trying to get at. To me, having texting rules as constricting as that falls into 'playing games'. But if its worked for you, I salute you lol

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#12 Icarusflies  Moderator

She might have just been busy and stopped texting. You can text her again, but DO NOT pester her. Text her with a conversation topic, NOT 'hey why did you not reply'. If she still doesn't reply, leave her alone.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:

These are my texting rules. They really work in my experience:

1. Never send two in a row. My time and attention is valuable. If he doesn't feel they are important enough to respond to, then I move on.

2. 4:1 ratio. {x|x=emoji or x=any variation of "lol"}. For every 4 lol' sir smileys she sends me. I will maybe send 1 back.

3. Text sizes must match or mine must be smaller than hers. I want her to hang on every word. The real conversation happens face to face.

4. Never text without purpose unless already in a relationship. Only text for a reason. To set something up or to ask an important question.

5. Relax. Don't text back immidiatley. The goal is to get time with her in person. Not have the first date via text.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

girls can tell when you over think this stuff. try not caring and going on your date :P

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just relax. Keep cool and breath slow. Rest on it until the morning and then some. Give her time to respond. If you're scheduled for a date with her tomorrow, then I wouldn't worry about this right here.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Transformers1024

I'm having the same trouble. Kinda. Although it's an ex. I don't know...women can be nuts...

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm having the same trouble. Kinda. Although it's an ex. I don't know...women can be nuts...

I think I might be in that same boat...

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@armiv2: Lol what's your situation?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By AllStarSuperman

There's probably some girly nail polish or One direction forum shes on right now asking a related question, lol

I voted chill

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chill.. just let it flow..

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chill

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lave her be, if a woman's interested she will let you know, unless she's a cow in which case don't bother she probably prefers the attention to anything meaningful so even if you go out she will dump you for the next man that gives her some drama. Truth is most women are horrible, as a rule they want everything, perfect job, perfect kids, perfect man, perfect bit on the side, perfect house, perfect car... It's to difficult to please a woman and you will never get much in return... Best thing to do is try and meet a nice girl that doesn't play games, then even if you don't fancy her swallow your pride and date her and see if you click. If not let her down nicely you don't want to be like the women who use people to get what they want then cheating on them as soon as something better comes along.

It's easy to become bitter, so try to always think it through when dating or ending relationships, men can't cope with secret and skeletons in their closets or back staying or emotional games so best to try and avoid those things :)

Hope that helps... She's not worth it

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chill out man. She must be busy. You will be meeting her tomorrow anyways.

If you really cannot wait that long then jut text her something IMPORTANT you think she will want to answer ASAP.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Chill out.

Also, your no two text in a row thing is stupid. Playing games, and adhering to rules like this only hinder your chances with her. As long as you aren't doing some crazy sh*t, don't fret over stuff like that.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Pyrogram
@tifalockhart said:

Think with your big head, not your other head.

Not a personal attack at you, but I've always thought this was ridiculous advice which makes no logical sense.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#29  Edited By Deranged Midget

She might have just been busy and stopped texting. You can text her again, but DO NOT pester her. Text her with a conversation topic, NOT 'hey why did you not reply'. If she still doesn't reply, leave her alone.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@laflux said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Chill out.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ARMIV2

@armiv2: Lol what's your situation?

Skinny of it: Last "relationship" I was in wasn't one as she kept dreaming about other dudes. I break ties to sever that loss, and she later tells me that she felt for me and passive-aggressively gets at me by threatening to hurt herself.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Keep calm and call her the day after, You don't want to go in too early because when that happened to me I found it a bit creepy but too late and she'll think you're a jerk. Give it twelve hours or so and you should be fine.

@armiv2: Tell me about it. I came home from a twelve day week and found my partner sleeping with a guy in our bed. What's worse is that four months on they are now engaged and I'm eating lonely woman dinners for one

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@armiv2: Yep and to go over to the enemy, so much for her being a friend of Sapho

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make her wait, let her come to you.

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By shonen3

OP It sounds like she has a guy on the side and your basically her comfort blanket in case things don't go well. Also women have been known to lose interest in men if they show affection, or are too into them. If you text at her now, your showing that your emotionally dependant on her, and that she can take advantage of you. Don't go the beta male route OP. BE ALPHA.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

You know this may seem a little crazy, but how about you call? I know! How insane is that?! Vocal communication!

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SOG7dc

yeah she's totally in to me and im not nearly as interested anymore..... :/ i hate it when girls make it easy

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rogueshadow  Moderator

Buy a Colt.

Shoot her twice in the belly.

Problem solved.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

yeah she's totally in to me and im not nearly as interested anymore..... :/ i hate it when girls make it easy

"Not like just a passing fancy but I really want to pursue a relationship with her"

What the heck happened to not a passing fancy?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Do this, just send her a text of what you are doing, something like, hey you should really come to the rock climbing center sometime, I found out that I am actually a fairly good climber. Something like that to start a conversation, but not sound desperate.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@sog7dc: Sleep with her best friend. Problem solved.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chill bro

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

"Not like just a passing fancy but I really want to pursue a relationship with her"

What the heck happened to not a passing fancy?

that as before she went all head over heels in like two days man

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's usually a reason for her not texting back especially if the convo was going well. But since there's gonna be a date tomorrow there's no reason to freak out. You will see her tomorrow and just go from there. After your date you will look back on this and laugh at how silly you were being.

MrT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MrT800

I'd waite a couple days and see if she texts you back. If not call her. Hopefully u werent boring her or said anything weird... id waite....