#1 Posted by Yoda_am_I_goddamed_the (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys,I'm here thanks to a friend( ) and he told me to socialize a little bit,so here it go:

I'm brazilian and study at the same school as him.I'm 15.I enjoy Marvel comics a lot,principaly the Hulk,but I also like Batman.I like a lot of Star Wars and have loads of comics.

#2 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome. Hopefully you enjoy the site. :]

#3 Posted by Nearl (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

underscores make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

#4 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome, theres an official thread where you can make your intro. (somewhere :P) but welcome to the Vine.

#5 Posted by Yoda_am_I_goddamed_the (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

Welcome. Hopefully you enjoy the site. :]

Thanks

@Nearl said:

underscores make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

Wut?

@The Last Arashikage said:

Welcome, theres an official thread where you can make your intro. (somewhere :P) but welcome to the Vine.

I heard this but I couldn't find it :P

#6 Posted by joewell (6401 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yoda_am_I_goddamed_the said:

Hey guys,I'm here thanks to a friend( ) and he told me to socialize a little bit,so here it go:

I'm brazilian and study at the same school as him.I'm 15.I enjoy Marvel comics a lot,principaly the Hulk,but I also like Batman.I like a lot of Star Wars and have loads of comics.

I know him

Well have fun, don't troll, and try out the battle forms

#7 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Yoda_am_I_goddamed_the (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@Yoda_am_I_goddamed_the said:

Hey guys,I'm here thanks to a friend( ) and he told me to socialize a little bit,so here it go:

I'm brazilian and study at the same school as him.I'm 15.I enjoy Marvel comics a lot,principaly the Hulk,but I also like Batman.I like a lot of Star Wars and have loads of comics.

I know him

Well have fun, don't troll, and try out the battle forms

Hey joe,he told me about you,so you're the guy that's always posting battles,right?

#10 Posted by Yoda_am_I_goddamed_the (6 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by joewell (6401 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yoda_am_I_goddamed_the said:

@joewell said:

@Yoda_am_I_goddamed_the said:

Hey guys,I'm here thanks to a friend( ) and he told me to socialize a little bit,so here it go:

I'm brazilian and study at the same school as him.I'm 15.I enjoy Marvel comics a lot,principaly the Hulk,but I also like Batman.I like a lot of Star Wars and have loads of comics.

I know him

Well have fun, don't troll, and try out the battle forms

Hey joe,he told me about you,so you're the guy that's always posting battles,right?

Yep, hey you should join the Vinersaurs ( i'll give you a link to all info in a sec )

#12 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nearl said:

underscores make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

Nearl_Is_Angry

#13 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nearl said:

underscores make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

Who let you out of the WGTYMRN 2.0 thread?????

#14 Posted by Nearl (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: hey I go other places too!

I'm like the most popular person in Editing & Tools

#15 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome, dude!!!

#16 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally,don't you think,man?But why did you choose such a hard name?

#17 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

If you enjoy Fanboy-rage debates you'll love Comicvine.

#18 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome!

@acer51 said:

If you enjoy Fanboy-rage debates you'll love Comicvine.

If you debate the right people, this isn't the case.

#19 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nearl said:

underscores make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

RIGHT?! Underscores piss me right off...

#20 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio

WELCOME.

#21 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Nearl said:

underscores make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

Nearl_Is_Angry

I_love_making_Nearl_angry

@Yoda_am_I_goddamed_the: Welcome dude. Have a blast, but be warned we are a slightly deranged crowd.

#22 Edited by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Yoda_am_I_goddamed_the: Welcome dude. Have a blast, but be warned we are a slightly deranged crowd.

Speak for yourself. I'm AT LEAST above average.

#23 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18194 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the vine.

#24 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER: If you're above average then we all belong in the asylum.

#25 Posted by wildvine (9974 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello.

Moderator
#26 Posted by Sorceror_Swift (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yoda_am_I_goddamed_the said:

Hey guys,I'm here thanks to a friend( ) and he told me to socialize a little bit,so here it go:

I'm brazilian and study at the same school as him.I'm 15.I enjoy Marvel comics a lot,principaly the Hulk,but I also like Batman.I like a lot of Star Wars and have loads of comics.

As your official welcoming committee let me give you the first

That you will receive in your time here. Hopefully it will not be the last.

#27 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

Welcome. Hopefully you enjoy the site. :]

#28 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower said:

Welcome!

@acer51 said:

If you enjoy Fanboy-rage debates you'll love Comicvine.

If you debate the right people, this isn't the case.

I meant that in a good way.

#29 Posted by King Saturn (224290 posts) - - Show Bio
hello there