So apparently there's a women agains feminism thing.

• 177 results
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Femenism in the first world's quite redundant anyway.

Eh....... I wouldn't go that far. There is certainly room for improvement.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@laflux said:

@comicstooge said:

Feminism in the first world's quite redundant anyway.

I don't even think Feminists know what feminism is. It's all terribly ill defined.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By laflux

@laflux said:

@comicstooge said:

I don't even think Feminists know what feminism is. It's all terribly ill defined.

Some, not all. I would also counter that most do.

I will not deny that in non developed countries issues such as FGM and forced marriage are more pertinent that issues in the West (and those are issues I have even campaigned for) . But it doesn't mean that both can't be tackled concurrently :P

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I like hers the best, IDK why though.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@comicstooge said:

@laflux said:

@comicstooge said:

I will not deny that in non developed countries issues such as FGM and forced marriage are more pertinent that issues in the West (and those are issues I have even campaigned for) . But it doesn't mean that both can't be tackled concurrently :P

I mean, I really don't understand how feminists think that writing a blog or complaining on Tumblr about guys who creep them out at bars will actually do anything.

It's not as if some scumbags gonna read it one day and say "Wait what? I was making her uncomfortable this whole time? Oops!"

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#156  Edited By Wolverine008

@laflux said:

@comicstooge said:

@laflux said:

@comicstooge said:

I mean, I really don't understand how feminists think that writing a blog or complaining on Tumblr about guys who creep them out at bars will actually do anything.

It's not as if some scumbags gonna read it one day and say "Wait what? I was making her uncomfortable this whole time? Oops!"

They do it to try ward off perverts like me!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By laflux
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge said:
@laflux said:

@comicstooge said:

@laflux said:

@comicstooge said:

They do it to try ward off perverts like me!

Touche.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Wolverine008
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm an anti-feminist as well so i am all for women having a choice with what they want to be as one thing alot of Feminists confuse is that Feminism doesn't define women.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#161 SC  Moderator

I don't need civil rights because I am left handed and I do not want to be a part of a social movement that considers other people racist and dumb for disagreeing with them. #DownwithCivilRights

I don't need feminism because I am a hot sexy woman who gets everything she wants. I have too many things, I don't need more, it would just clutter up my apartment. #WomanAgainstFeminism

I don't need feminism because I have Black Widow. She was the bomb dot com in Avengers, and that totally means everything is equal as far as gender situations, obvs. #WomanAgainstFeminism

Above were my favorites.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#162  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@sc said:

I don't need civil rights because I am left handed and I do not want to be a part of a social movement that considers other people racist and dumb for disagreeing with them. #DownwithCivilRights

I don't need feminism because I am a hot sexy woman who gets everything she wants. I have too many things, I don't need more, it would just clutter up my apartment. #WomanAgainstFeminism

I don't need feminism because I have Black Widow. She was the bomb dot com in Avengers, and that totally means everything is equal as far as gender situations, obvs. #WomanAgainstFeminism

Above were my favorites.

I think this may be my favourite post ever.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

What passes for feminism these days (at least on the internet, I don't know about IRL) is something that's so far removed from what actual feminism IS that it's actually kind of hilarious, in an awful way. It's also something I, as a woman, prefer not to get involved with.

@squares: Youll Know What To Say

I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Let the battle lines be drawn.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Tyger

In any belief system, it is viewed and acted upon through human beings.

Some human beings are selfish, self absorbed, and hateful.

It applies to every belief system and walk of life.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...does anybody else have the weirdest bo-

You know what, Nevermind....

Jmarshmallow

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 SC  Moderator

@bumpyboo:

I don't need femanasm because female adult actresses make ten times more than male adult actors, so if anything its males that should empowered by society. Things are already much better for woman now duh. #WomanAgainstFeminism #"I'm'nLuvWitaStripper

I don't need a bus, I have a car, and so no one needs a bus, so why do we have them? They just take up unnecessary space. #PublicTransportOrPublicNuisance #longhasttags

I don't need a scholarship just because I am poor and study hard, that would be unfair for the children who have rich parents and also study hard, and we all known that everything is inherently equal, so why punish people? Things are already equal, stop being stupid. #2LegittoQuit #EqualityNow #Dontwanthandouts.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#170 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@sc said:

@bumpyboo:

I don't need femanasm because female adult actresses make ten times more than male adult actors, so if anything its males that should empowered by society. Things are already much better for woman now duh. #WomanAgainstFeminism #"I'm'nLuvWitaStripper

I don't need a bus, I have a car, and so no one needs a bus, so why do we have them? They just take up unnecessary space. #PublicTransportOrPublicNuisance #longhasttags

I don't need a scholarship just because I am poor and study hard, that would be unfair for the children who have rich parents and also study hard, and we all known that everything is inherently equal, so why punish people? Things are already equal, stop being stupid. #2LegittoQuit #EqualityNow #Dontwanthandouts.

Oh dear lord have mercy, my poor giggle muscles XD This is just too perfect!!!

Coral_Wyvern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Coral_Wyvern

There needs to be less feminists and more female supremacists (both female AND male).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Modern feminism is a joke.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Nelomaxwell

I remember this. I can't even see what guy's shirt says. And she bathes in male sweat too the sweat of the men who designed a society that she now lives in.

@nelomaxwell said:

Let the battle lines be drawn.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

Above were my favorites.

I'm glad that first one wasn't I don't need civil rights cause racism is over. Noting of course that civil rights historically helped less blacks than it did say white women.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do they mean "Women against Fascism"?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 SC  Moderator

@nelomaxwell said:

@sc said:

Above were my favorites.

I'm glad that first one wasn't I don't need civil rights cause racism is over. Noting of course that civil rights historically helped less blacks than it did say white women.

Yeah heh heh, everyone knows racism is over. I watched a video on Youtube that destroyed and debunked the idea there is racism because some random articulate guy points out that the most powerful person in the world, the President of the USA is black. That one example means that every time equally skilled people with different skin tones, apply for jobs, there is no way that one is given undue favoritism or that patterns of human behavior, and various degrees of bias of both an outright, and subtle lead to situations where some people experience favor and others do not, others are subject to faulty or inaccurate conclusions and procedures and others are not. But.. the Obama argument. And black Spider-man!