Edited By warlock360
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warlock360
@Edamame: you cannot believe how many times i was too lazy to turn of the heater at night when i was laying in bed.............. and had to stay awake because of that until the damn bird's starting twitchering and from then on i said "F#@k it!" lol and just laid there until i had to "wake up" xD
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

Hm. No caffeine after 5? *Looks at meal I just ate* .... well, I'm ****ed. xD

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Edamame said:
" @Voidheart said:
" @Edamame: you cannot believe how many times i was too lazy to turn of the heater at night when i was laying in bed.............. and had to stay awake because of that until the damn bird's starting twitchering and from then on i said "F#@k it!" lol and just laid there until i had to "wake up" xD "
LOL. Yeah. Sound is important, at least it is for me. It has to be very quiet with almost no noise and it has to be almost pitch black.  Otherwise I won't fall asleep quickly.  Also, yeah, if it is too hot, it will be harder to sleep.  

@InnerVenom123 said:
" Hm. No caffeine after 5? *Looks at meal I just ate* .... well, I'm ****ed. xD "
Yep.  Also, no eating or drinking like an hour before you go to bed.    I think I also posted this, but there is another way to fall asleep easily.  I can't say it because it is not really appropriate.  Sorry.  : ( "
Oooo, I know what you mean. Ha, you dirty bird ;P
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By warlock360
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Edamame said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Voidheart said:
" @Edamame: you cannot believe how many times i was too lazy to turn of the heater at night when i was laying in bed.............. and had to stay awake because of that until the damn bird's starting twitchering and from then on i said "F#@k it!" lol and just laid there until i had to "wake up" xD "
LOL. Yeah. Sound is important, at least it is for me. It has to be very quiet with almost no noise and it has to be almost pitch black.  Otherwise I won't fall asleep quickly.  Also, yeah, if it is too hot, it will be harder to sleep.  

@InnerVenom123 said:
" Hm. No caffeine after 5? *Looks at meal I just ate* .... well, I'm ****ed. xD "
Yep.  Also, no eating or drinking like an hour before you go to bed.    I think I also posted this, but there is another way to fall asleep easily.  I can't say it because it is not really appropriate.  Sorry.  : ( "
Oooo, I know what you mean. Ha, you dirty bird ;P "
LOL. Well, what can I say?  It works.     : )   Bird?  LOL "
I already knew, but whatever. xD

What? Would you have prefered Ewok? xD