• 73 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Are their any? 
 
If so please tell me.

#2 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon homie's, No one knows one?

#3 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Gimme a moment I'll find some

#4 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins: Thanks, Homie. (Sorry I'm trying new slang out)
#5 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38: Ah, Kratos: He beat all the Greek gods after all.
#6 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins: Sorry, He's not skyfather level. But thanks though .
#7 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38 said:

@SpidermanWins: Sorry, He's not skyfather level. But thanks though .

What do you mean? Also King of all Cosmos is definitely skyfather level. He's crazy powerful.
#8 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins: Kratos, Isn't skyfather level.
#9 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio

Solaris from Sonic the Hedgehog was so powerful he was screwing up all of time itself. He was also the only villain in the video games shown to actually be capable of harming Super Sonic and it took 3 super hedgehogs to actually beat him.

#10 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: Thanks
#11 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38 said:

@SpidermanWins: Kratos, Isn't skyfather level.

King of all Cosmos, Elder Gods (MK), Lucifer (Dante's Inferno), and maybe Ragnaros (World of Worldcraft) are all skyfather level or above.
#12 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins: Thanks
#13 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38: No prob =)
#14 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins said:

@utotheg38 said:

@SpidermanWins: Kratos, Isn't skyfather level.

King of all Cosmos, Elder Gods (MK), Lucifer (Dante's Inferno), and maybe Ragnaros (World of Worldcraft) are all skyfather level or above.
Beat me to it, MK EG, KOAC, Lucifer, Rag definitely on par if not more.  
 
MK Elder Gods are Above Sky Level no doubt, as they created the entire MKU and the realms from parts of the One Being's body ions ago(which is like the Devil then reformed it from pieces of it's conscience into the realms themselves...
 
Maybe the dude from Mario, forget his name and what about that guy from Smash brothers, Master Hand? Not sure how powerful he is though
#15 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins said:
@utotheg38 said:

@SpidermanWins: Kratos, Isn't skyfather level.

King of all Cosmos, Elder Gods (MK), Lucifer (Dante's Inferno), and maybe Ragnaros (World of Worldcraft) are all skyfather level or above.
Lucifer lost to Dante,he aint Skyfather level
#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
@SpidermanWins said:
@utotheg38 said:

@SpidermanWins: Kratos, Isn't skyfather level.

King of all Cosmos, Elder Gods (MK), Lucifer (Dante's Inferno), and maybe Ragnaros (World of Worldcraft) are all skyfather level or above.
Lucifer lost to Dante,he aint Skyfather level
He didnt lose at all 
 
Some one from final fantasy?
#17 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87:  

are you sure? it has been a long time since i beat Dante's Inferno,so how exactly Lucifer didnt lose?
#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
@spiderbat87:   are you sure? it has been a long time since i beat Dante's Inferno,so how exactly Lucifer didnt lose?
At the end Dantes sins allow Lucy to gain access to purgotry thats why the tapestry turns in to a snake, it was all a trick
#19 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9198 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if Pyron from Darkstalkers would be considered that level. 

#20 Edited by Sissel (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Bayonetta, game by the same name, and also, Asura from Asura's Wrath. That's what I'm thinking right now. Possibly Dante DMC.

#21 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sissel: why do you say Dante? I think he shows potential of being skyfather level
#22 Posted by Sissel (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@doomsummers: Yeah. That's what I said. Isn't this a thread skyfather beings in video games? 
#23 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:

@Matezoide said:

@spiderbat87:   are you sure? it has been a long time since i beat Dante's Inferno,so how exactly Lucifer didnt lose?

At the end Dantes sins allow Lucy to gain access to purgotry thats why the tapestry turns in to a snake, it was all a trick
hum...that would make sense,in theory,assuming you are correct (and i see no reason to believe you arent),i could see Lucifer being a Skyfather
 

@doomsummers

said:

@Sissel: why do you say Dante? I think he shows potential of being skyfather level

wait,Dante? Skyfathers beings can destroy the planet with a snap of fingers if they want to,DMC Dante hasnt showed that as far as i am aware.
 

@Sissel

I dont see Bayonetta as a Skyfather either,the only thing that could support that is her fight with Jubileus (and Jubileus was killed by being thrown into the sun)
 
Heck,a skyfather would mop the floor with Thor....most characters mentioned here are ,at best,a good match for the God of Thunder
#24 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

really cool thread and as for right now I can't think of one thats not already taken.
#25 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
@SpidermanWins said:
@utotheg38 said:

@SpidermanWins: Kratos, Isn't skyfather level.

King of all Cosmos, Elder Gods (MK), Lucifer (Dante's Inferno), and maybe Ragnaros (World of Worldcraft) are all skyfather level or above.
Lucifer lost to Dante,he aint Skyfather level
and the Greek Gods lost to Kratos so...
#26 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins said:

@Matezoide said:

@SpidermanWins said:
@utotheg38 said:

@SpidermanWins: Kratos, Isn't skyfather level.

King of all Cosmos, Elder Gods (MK), Lucifer (Dante's Inferno), and maybe Ragnaros (World of Worldcraft) are all skyfather level or above.
Lucifer lost to Dante,he aint Skyfather level
and the Greek Gods lost to Kratos so...
1) I was already corrected on that
2) GoW's Zeus is a joke compared to Marvel's....just because they are both Gods,doesnt means their powers are comparable,.
Heck,take a look at God....Spawn's God is barely a planet buster,Preacher's God was shot in the head and killed,yet Marvel's God is omnipotent.
or Marvel's Ares...that guy isnt even class 100,yet DC's Ares is a massive powerhouse.
Kratos killing GoW's Zeus is irrelevant
#27 Posted by JediXMan (31230 posts) - - Show Bio

Tabuu, in theory, could be skyyfather level. 

Moderator Online
#28 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
Tabuu, in theory, could be skyyfather level. 
that would be seriously awesome,but as you said,that's just theory
 
i hope he makes a return in the next SSB as a confirmed Skyfather :D
#29 Posted by Sissel (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:  Bayonetta defeated the "God" being in her game though. That's why I said Dante is just a so-so because I'm not sure he can manage that kind of level. Possibly, Sparta since he is the Demon God in DMC.
 
Here's Bayonetta doing her thing.  
 
  
#30 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
@SpidermanWins said:

@Matezoide said:

@SpidermanWins said:
@utotheg38 said:

@SpidermanWins: Kratos, Isn't skyfather level.

King of all Cosmos, Elder Gods (MK), Lucifer (Dante's Inferno), and maybe Ragnaros (World of Worldcraft) are all skyfather level or above.
Lucifer lost to Dante,he aint Skyfather level
and the Greek Gods lost to Kratos so...
1) I was already corrected on that 2) GoW's Zeus is a joke compared to Marvel's....just because they are both Gods,doesnt means their powers are comparable,.Heck,take a look at God....Spawn's God is barely a planet buster,Preacher's God was shot in the head and killed,yet Marvel's God is omnipotent. or Marvel's Ares...that guy isnt even class 100,yet DC's Ares is a massive powerhouse. Kratos killing GoW's Zeus is irrelevant
1. Oh I didn't see that. 2.True I made that point once in a PJ vs Kratos forum. Gods in PJ can kill you if you look at them just by going into true form and are actually IMMORTAL. Still both of these groups of Gods aren't either really powerful. I mean, neither are really gods. They can die, which is weird.
#31 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins said:
@Matezoide said:
@SpidermanWins said:

@Matezoide said:

@SpidermanWins said:
@utotheg38 said:

@SpidermanWins: Kratos, Isn't skyfather level.

King of all Cosmos, Elder Gods (MK), Lucifer (Dante's Inferno), and maybe Ragnaros (World of Worldcraft) are all skyfather level or above.
Lucifer lost to Dante,he aint Skyfather level
and the Greek Gods lost to Kratos so...
1) I was already corrected on that 2) GoW's Zeus is a joke compared to Marvel's....just because they are both Gods,doesnt means their powers are comparable,.Heck,take a look at God....Spawn's God is barely a planet buster,Preacher's God was shot in the head and killed,yet Marvel's God is omnipotent. or Marvel's Ares...that guy isnt even class 100,yet DC's Ares is a massive powerhouse. Kratos killing GoW's Zeus is irrelevant
1. Oh I didn't see that. 2.True I made that point once in a PJ vs Kratos forum. Gods in PJ can kill you if you look at them just by going into true form and are actually IMMORTAL. Still both of these groups of Gods aren't either really powerful. I mean, neither are really gods. They can die, which is weird.
indeed,but thats understandable,different medias posses different takes on characters,leading to differences like that
 
@Sissel
i already replied to that :P
#32 Posted by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio
  
Define what you would consider Skyfather level, because they have quite a wide range of power in fiction. 
For lets say Odin or Zeus in Marvel:   
@SpidermanWins said: 
King of all Cosmos, Elder Gods (MK), Lucifer (Dante's Inferno), and maybe Ragnaros (World of Worldcraft) are all skyfather level or above.
Lucifer in Dante's inferno isn't close to skyfather. Dante smacked him around along with their planet's version of Death like nothing, that isn't impressive at all as your talking about someone that was killed by a sword in the back. He had an impressive slong though.  Speaking as one of the brave heroes that ventured into Molten Core to stop that menace a few dozen times to steal a pair of pants off him and even tank for a second, I didn't see him do anything remotely at skyfather. Maybe when he was at peak levels, even then I would have serious doubts.
  
 @SpidermanWins said:
and the Greek Gods lost to Kratos so...
Most of the Greek Gods in God of War would get wrecked by Iron Man or the Hulk. They had some god awful showings of being killed by someone that doesn't have the showings to have a fraction of the same physical strength Thor has or heck even myth Thor that was only busting mountains. The Son of Odin would flatten them into the floors of Midgard in seconds. You could literally throw all of them at Thor and he will beat them down like nothing
#33 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

The Triforce Goddesses of Hyrule are skyfather level. Link with the Fierce Deity's Mask should also be skyfather, in theory.
Kefka, from Final Fantasy VI, might also be skyfather level (towards the end of the game, that is).

#34 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:

  
Define what you would consider Skyfather level, because they have quite a wide range of power in fiction. 
For lets say Odin or Zeus in Marvel:   
@SpidermanWins said: 

King of all Cosmos, Elder Gods (MK), Lucifer (Dante's Inferno), and maybe Ragnaros (World of Worldcraft) are all skyfather level or above.
Lucifer in Dante's inferno isn't close to skyfather. Dante smacked him around along with their planet's version of Death like nothing, that isn't impressive at all as your talking about someone that was killed by a sword in the back. He had an impressive slong though.  Speaking as one of the brave heroes that ventured into Molten Core to stop that menace a few dozen times to steal a pair of pants off him and even tank for a second, I didn't see him do anything remotely at skyfather. Maybe when he was at peak levels, even then I would have serious doubts.
  
 @SpidermanWins said:
and the Greek Gods lost to Kratos so...
Most of the Greek Gods in God of War would get wrecked by Iron Man or the Hulk. They had some god awful showings of being killed by someone that doesn't have the showings to have a fraction of the same physical strength Thor has or heck even myth Thor that was only busting mountains. The Son of Odin would flatten them into the floors of Midgard in seconds. You could literally throw all of them at Thor and he will beat them down like nothing
And what was the point of this? Didn't you read anywhere past that point? I've already addressed this. It was a comparison. Obviously those Gods were weak. Anyways, just because the main character beats the boss doesn't mean they are weak. EVERY VG character can beat the boss! They are supposed to. Anyway that's off topic. The point is that this isn't a battle forum. So why treat it like one? Especially after I already addressed this.
#35 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
Not sure if Pyron from Darkstalkers would be considered that level. 
I think he might be close to it.
#36 Posted by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins said:
And what was the point of this? Didn't you read anywhere past that point? I've already addressed this. It was a comparison. Obviously those Gods were weak. Anyways, just because the main character beats the boss doesn't mean they are weak. EVERY VG character can beat the boss! They are supposed to. Anyway that's off topic. The point is that this isn't a battle forum. So why treat it like one? Especially after I already addressed this.
I did read beyond that, the problem is I didn't see an admission that Kratos wasn't close to Skyfather, he wouldn't even get Marvel Hercules or Thor to break a sweat. 
Oh I do get it that the boss has to go down, the problem is how Lucifer went down to a guy that can't even survive having a sword slammed into his back, that somehow wrestles the Grim Reapers scythe and proceeds to beat down Lucifer's minions and Lucifer himself like they are nobodies. With just a few souls Lucifer was in awe of Dante's power as Dante casually used them to send him packing and leave Hell, something Lucifer himself could not do. If your getting owned by a essentially a spirit, when your the Lucifer, in hell, it's not all that convincing to me that your going to put up a fight against guys that have gone up against regularly worse without breaking a sweat. I'm not convinced Inferno's Lucifer could even beat Hela or Pluto.   

They are going to need a whole lot better feats to make me think they can harm a single hair on Zeus or Odin's chin, getting smacked around by dead guy with a scythe or a really angry greek demi-god isn't going to convince me. The reason I'm referring to it like the battle forums is, if your going to claim someone is a skyfather, yet their showings make one question if they can even hurt a skyfather, it's not going to be that compelling of an argument for said video game character. I could bring up Haseo or Aura from .hack and claim their omnipotence / nigh omnipotence over the world, the problem is their world is an online game, while incredibly powerful there, Odin could still kick their rears to kingdom come with a snap of his fingers as the guy creates planets with his thoughts casually.
#37 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:
@SpidermanWins said:
And what was the point of this? Didn't you read anywhere past that point? I've already addressed this. It was a comparison. Obviously those Gods were weak. Anyways, just because the main character beats the boss doesn't mean they are weak. EVERY VG character can beat the boss! They are supposed to. Anyway that's off topic. The point is that this isn't a battle forum. So why treat it like one? Especially after I already addressed this.
I did read beyond that, the problem is I didn't see an admission that Kratos wasn't close to Skyfather, he wouldn't even get Marvel Hercules or Thor to break a sweat. Oh I do get it that the boss has to go down, the problem is how Lucifer went down to a guy that can't even survive having a sword slammed into his back, that somehow wrestles the Grim Reapers scythe and proceeds to beat down Lucifer's minions and Lucifer himself like they are nobodies. With just a few souls Lucifer was in awe of Dante's power as Dante casually used them to send him packing and leave Hell, something Lucifer himself could not do. If your getting owned by a essentially a spirit, when your the Lucifer, in hell, it's not all that convincing to me that your going to put up a fight against guys that have gone up against regularly worse without breaking a sweat. I'm not convinced Inferno's Lucifer could even beat Hela or Pluto.   They are going to need a whole lot better feats to make me think they can harm a single hair on Zeus or Odin's chin, getting smacked around by dead guy with a scythe or a really angry greek demi-god isn't going to convince me. The reason I'm referring to it like the battle forums is, if your going to claim someone is a skyfather, yet their showings make one question if they can even hurt a skyfather, it's not going to be that compelling of an argument for said video game character. I could bring up Haseo or Aura from .hack and claim their omnipotence / nigh omnipotence over the world, the problem is their world is an online game, while incredibly powerful there, Odin could still kick their rears to kingdom come with a snap of his fingers as the guy creates planets with his thoughts casually.
Pretty much
#38 Posted by Sissel (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
@SpidermanWins said:
@Matezoide said:
@SpidermanWins said:

@Matezoide said:

@SpidermanWins said:
@utotheg38 said:

@SpidermanWins: Kratos, Isn't skyfather level.

King of all Cosmos, Elder Gods (MK), Lucifer (Dante's Inferno), and maybe Ragnaros (World of Worldcraft) are all skyfather level or above.
Lucifer lost to Dante,he aint Skyfather level
and the Greek Gods lost to Kratos so...
1) I was already corrected on that 2) GoW's Zeus is a joke compared to Marvel's....just because they are both Gods,doesnt means their powers are comparable,.Heck,take a look at God....Spawn's God is barely a planet buster,Preacher's God was shot in the head and killed,yet Marvel's God is omnipotent. or Marvel's Ares...that guy isnt even class 100,yet DC's Ares is a massive powerhouse. Kratos killing GoW's Zeus is irrelevant
1. Oh I didn't see that. 2.True I made that point once in a PJ vs Kratos forum. Gods in PJ can kill you if you look at them just by going into true form and are actually IMMORTAL. Still both of these groups of Gods aren't either really powerful. I mean, neither are really gods. They can die, which is weird.
indeed,but thats understandable,different medias posses different takes on characters,leading to differences like that
 
@Sissel: i already replied to that :P
I just want people to read it. Lol. You silly. :P
#39 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio

How about  Ultimecia?

#40 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much all end of game bosses in Final Fantasy games are skyfather.

#41 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
Pretty much all end of game bosses in Final Fantasy games are skyfather.
All Squaresoft games in general. Serge was pretty much a God of Time or the Destoryer of Time. Fye from Xenogears was some kind of a god. Genie from Kingdom Hearts.
#42 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

See, the problem with this thread is people are under the assumption that skyfather means only what Marvel says it means. This is a thread about video game characters that are on the levels of gods. Yeah, God of War's Zeus is a joke compared to Marvel's Zeus, but that doesn't automatically make him not a skyfather, because in the God of War games, that's exactly what he is. Unless the OP specifically asks for what characters are on Marvel's skythather level, then there's no room to say that these skyfather characters don't measure up. As Isaac alluded to, different fictions have different rulers. 
 
That said, in all likelihood, the OP probably did intend to talk about Marvel's specific definition, so this post may be moot anyway.

#43 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I didn't like the GOW gods...totally powered down compared to the original greek mythos.

#44 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins said:
@utotheg38 said:

@SpidermanWins: Kratos, Isn't skyfather level.

King of all Cosmos, Elder Gods (MK), Lucifer (Dante's Inferno), and maybe Ragnaros (World of Worldcraft) are all skyfather level or above.

none of Those guys are on level with Classic Odin. or even close.  
#45 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty
Yes/No, considering that he goes around eating planets, but at a weaken state he lost to demtri.
#46 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
The Triforce Goddesses of Hyrule are skyfather level. Link with the Fierce Deity's Mask should also be skyfather, in theory. Kefka, from Final Fantasy VI, might also be skyfather level (towards the end of the game, that is).

I doubt the triforce Goddeses could even take Thor and I know for a fact fierce deitey couldn't.  
 
in fact I haven't seen a single character in this thread who measures up to Marvel's skyfather's their freaking Galaxy busters!
#47 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

  

 
  
#48 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
Pretty much all end of game bosses in Final Fantasy games are skyfather.
Not really... A lot of the newer ones are quite weaker. Let's see:
 
FF1 - Chaos - Time Manip, Reality-threat.. Ok Skyfather potential.
FF2 - Emperor -King of Hell -Skyfather for sure
FF3 - Cloud of Darkness -Multidimensional threat.. Skyfather
FF4 - Zeromus -Embodiment of hatred and malice... Immortal as long as malice exists... Skyfather
FF5 - X Death - Multi-world powerhouse and threat... Skyfather
FF6 - Kefka -Let's admit it. He's Emperor Joker... Soooooo.... Above Skyfather... Nyehehehe!
FF7 - Planetary threat, Solar System threat at best. Meh... I think below Skyfather... Still more badass than any boss before or after him... :D
     FF7 Dirge of Cerberus - Omega Weiss - Planetary threat. Below Skyfather.
FF8 - Ultimecia - Cyclic era threat. Time manipulator. I'm being generous... Skymother.
FF9 - Necron - Multi-world power and threat. Skyfather at best.
FF10 - Sin/Yu Yevon/Final Aeon - Continental threat at best. Below skyfather.
     FF10-2 - Shuyin - Emo Spirit. Comparing him to others on the list would be too insulting to the skyfathers.
FF11 - Shadow Lord - National (tri-national at best) threat. WEAK! Below skyfather.
FF12 - Undying/Vayne - Continental/Imperial threat. Below Skyfather.
     FF12 -Revenant Wings - Feolthanos Exultant - Same as above. Below Skyfather.
FF13 - Orphan - Planetary threat at best. Below skyfather.
 
Above is just my opinion. Adding the spin-offs would be too many... Hehehe!
#49 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10269 posts) - - Show Bio

Fierce Deity Link.

#50 Posted by allhailme (289 posts) - - Show Bio

If Pyron counts,then their is a chance Jedah may count(it is debated whether full strength pyron or Jedah is stronger) As well as full power Morrigan and Belial as well.