Sisters; tortures, rapes and forces a man to drink urine. (WTF)

• 53 results
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Death Certificate
Two Wisconsin sisters have been charged in connection with the brutal sexual assault of a high school student. The women allegedly forced him to drink urine and twisted his penis with pliers when he refused to have sex with one of them, police said.Valerie Bartkey, 24, and her sister, Amanda Johnson, 17, of Somerset, have each been charged with a felony count of second-degree assault by force, criminal damage to property and misdemeanor counts of battery."The details are shocking at best," Lt. Cathy Borgschatz of the St. Croix County Sheriff's Office told The Huffington Post.
"This young man has some vulnerabilities and, beside taking advantage of him, I don't think there was any other motive to it than making fun [of him]," Borgschatz continued. Police would not discuss the victim's medical or psychological condition further, citing his right to privacy.
While the arrest in the case is recent, the crimes actually occurred in October, according to a copy of the arrest affidavit provided to The Huffington Post. Borgschatz described the document as "sickening to read."
On Oct. 6, sheriff's investigator Brandie Hart went to Somerset High School and met with an 18-year-old man named "Joseph" [Full Name Withheld] in regard to an assault that occurred on Oct. 1. Joseph told Hart he was sitting at home playing video games when he received a call from Johnson inviting him to come over to her house and "hang out."
Joseph arrived at Johnson's home at about 5:30 p.m. Once there, another person, identified in court documents as "JMK" arrived and took Joseph, Johnson, Bartkey and Bartkey's 4-year-old daughter to the home of an individual identified only as "AJK." The girls' brother, Avery Johnson, and another person, "KJB," were already at the residence when they arrived.
After sitting around for a while, some of the individuals in the group allegedly began smoking marijuana. Joseph said he declined to smoke with them and went outside. He began playing around outside with Avery Johnson. Joseph said he joked about punching Avery in the stomach. It was at that point the evening took a frightening turn.
"Joseph said that the next thing he knew, Amanda came up behind him and pushed him," reads the police report. "Joseph said that after Amanda pushed him, he started running and while he did so, KJB came over and tripped him and he fell on his face. Joseph told Investigator Hart that as he tried to get up on all fours, KJB kicked him in the rib cage and Valerie kicked him in the leg. ... Joseph said that Valerie then put her foot on the back of his neck and stepped down on it. Joseph said he also saw Amanda stomp on his left arm with her foot."
Joseph was eventually able to break free from the group and ran off. When he returned to the home, he found one of his shoes in the toilet and another in the bathroom sink. He grabbed his shoes and sat on the porch, where he told investigators that he thought to himself, "I cannot do this anymore."
Bartkey allegedly approached Joseph and gave him a glass of liquid that she told him was lemonade. Joseph said he drank the substance, which he said tasted "kinda like beer." It was not until afterward that one of the people informed Joseph that the liquid was actually urine from both girls, police said.
After Joseph was tricked into drinking the urine, Bartkey allegedly told him to go downstairs into a bedroom. Joseph told police he did what she said because he was scared. Bartkey allegedly joined him in the room and told him to take his clothes off. Joseph told police she threatened him, saying, "You better take your clothes off or I'm goanna take a pair of scissors to your pants." Joseph said Johnson eventually came into the room as well.
A witness would later tell police they saw Joseph naked in the room and "heard the girls tell him to show them his penis and to bend over and show them his asshole." The witness also said that while this was going on, Bartkey's young daughter was awake and crying in the next room.
Bartkey allegedly took her own clothes off at one point and told Joseph she wanted him to have sex with her.
"Joseph said that Valerie told him she was pregnant and wanted to have twins," the police report reads. "Joseph said that Valerie wanted him to 'do the other part' and have sex with her so she could have two babies. Joseph said that Amanda was present while Valerie took her clothes off."
Joseph said that, when he refused to have sex with Bartkey, she threatened him and grabbed a pair of pliers.
The police report reads, "Joseph said that ... Valerie took the pliers, grabbed his penis with them and started pulling on it." The report continues, "Joseph said that he didn't have an erection but Valerie wanted him to have one so she pulled on and twisted his penis with the pliers. Joseph told Investigator Hart that Amanda was there as well and kept calling him a 'bitch.'"When asked by police to describe the pain on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the worst pain he had ever felt, Joseph said the pain caused by the pliers on his penis was a 10.It was during the alleged penis torture that AJK walked into the room and ordered Bartkey and Johnson to leave. Joseph then got dressed and left. He ended up calling a friend, who in turn notified Joseph's grandmother and the police and paramedics were called.
While the police were working on making a case against the two women, Joseph called the officers on Nov. 1 and informed them of a phone call he had allegedly received on Oct. 27. He said Johnson called him and said, "You better drop these fucking charges or else I'm going to tell [the police] that you did weed on Oct. 1." Joseph said she was lying and said he did not do drugs.
Court records do not list an attorney for either of the girls. They are scheduled to appear in court on April 12. If convicted on all counts, they could each face up to 40 years in prison.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1248510.html

To top it off, this man could be special needs

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nick_hero22

WTH?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ReVamp

Just for their information, once your pregnant with one baby, you can't have twins.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By cyberninja

The worst part of this story is that I have blind date tonight and...........I'm kind of scared now :(

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By nickthedevil

@cyberninja said:

The worst part of this story is that I have blind date tonight and...........I'm kind of scared now :(

Good Luck bro! if you dont log on for a bit, we'll assume the worst :)

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By HellionVulcan

the pliers part to his penis holy crap man as a guy i would've said ok & did what she said as it sounds brutal & picturing it makes it worse but i'm glad the kid survived just hope he isn't mentally scared for life .

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By InnerVenom123

@cyberninja said:

LMAO

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HellionVulcan

@cyberninja said:

just make sure its not two sisters awaiting u ..

Seth_Olympia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Seth_Olympia

Get the cyanide.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By HolySerpent

My god!

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By _Zombie_

B**tches be crazy.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By MrDirector786

That is just disgusting.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By TheWitchingHour

Sociopaths come in all shapes and sizes.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@ZombieBigfoot said:

B**tches be crazy.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16  Edited By SuperTide
@TheWitchingHour said:

Sociopaths come in all shapes and sizes.

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

Wait.... Is this NOT normal?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Damn, they aren't even hot.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#19  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

If only I lived there instead of that poor kid.....than this whole situation could have been avoided............ But seriously there would have been bloody murder the second someone tried to get me to drink piss. I hope the poor kid is alright

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CATPANEXE

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

If only I lived there instead of that poor kid.....than this whole situation could have been avoided

Not really. You want to know what's sad. This kind of thing happens so often in that state that I was not surprised whatsoever when I read the story, horrible as the events of it are. And make no implications, it's not a bad state in it's own right, and it's certainly not the only one with statistics as such, but the way the system works there and the kind of shenanigans people get up to in WI is a little unnerving in how predictable it is. When something like this happens in Wisconsin you will generally here one of the following to commentaries: " Well, that's the way it is/that's what happens/that's what you get " or some kind of approval opinion. Sadly, I was just in Wisconsin and know all parties involved personally, and again, am not surprised at all. If the world were right even an ounce of prevention would be in place so things like this do not happen, but unfortunately it isn't, notably not in that region. One good reason aside from the ridiculous winter I refuse to settle down there.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By PowerHerc

Women, too, can commit heinous sex offenses/crimes.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How sad.

Sonata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sonata

The way this twisted world is these days, this stuff doesn't hardly surprise me anymore.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I'm going to print the article and show it to my coworker. Why? He is a closed minded individual who hates Homosexuals, same sex marriage, and says men can not be raped or assaulted. In your face coworker.

On the note of the article. It's a sad thing that happened to this young man. But at least he told someone. Many assault victims/rape victims don't usually report whats happened to them. They keep it to themselves and let the wounds fester.

It's the biggest mistake they make. But also an understandable one.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#25  Edited By Deranged Midget

... I don't think I have any words to describe this. Completely ridiculous and one of them even had the nerve to smile in the picture.

The thought of them going to jail, which isn't even a punishment anymore, is infuriating. They get pampered in jail, millions of dollars are spent in keeping jails running and inmates are basically pampered.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

@Deranged Midget said:

... I don't think I have any words to describe this. Completely ridiculous and one of them even had the nerve to smile in the picture.

The thought of them going to jail, which isn't even a punishment anymore, is infuriating. They get pampered in jail, millions of dollars are spent in keeping jails running and inmates are basically pampered.

Where is the like button.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#27  Edited By Samimista

Some people are just 'special'.

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shadow_Thief

So, once the pop-culture proselytizers crawl out from under their rocks, what will they be blaming this incident on: movies/TV, video games, or comic books? Nothing like someone trying to avoid a murder charge by saying they're not responsible because they were once in the same room with someone who had played a GTA game at some point.

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Shadow_Thief

@Kiara_Sullivan: With the dearth of information available nowadays; I find attitudes like that to be entirely inexplicable. No group is immune from being predators or victims. Sounds like your coworker has some denial issues.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PrinceIMC
@ReVamp said:

Just for their information, once your pregnant with one baby, you can't have twins.

Actually some women can. I think it is about 0.1 to 0.5% of women can actually get pregnant again when they're already pregnant. Twin friends of mine were conceived at two separate points, because their mother had what they call a 'double uterus' or 'uterus didelphys'. So one twin was full-term while the other was premature. And one of the twins actually has a double uterus as well but her twin sister and their other older sister do not.
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

@Shadow_Thief: My coworker is an idiot. I debate with him on a daily basis about things like that. He actually had the audacity to tell me that Homosexuals started Aids. And when I pointed him to the facts he still denied them and argued. I made him look like a complete and utter fool.

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Shadow_Thief

@Kiara_Sullivan: At some point a large segment of the population interpreted "equality" and "freedom of speech" to mean "my ignorance is every bit as valid as your knowledge." It's why people like Jenny McCarthy can get taken seriously when they go on national TV and attempt to dispense medical advice. Personally, if I'm going to make decisions that affect the well-being of my child, I want advice from someone who has more on their resume than "looks good naked."

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ReVamp

@PrinceIMC said:

@ReVamp said:

Actually some women can. I think it is about 0.1 to 0.5% of women can actually get pregnant again when they're already pregnant. Twin friends of mine were conceived at two separate points, because their mother had what they call a 'double uterus' or 'uterus didelphys'. So one twin was full-term while the other was premature. And one of the twins actually has a double uterus as well but her twin sister and their other older sister do not.

I had no idea. And from different men?

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PrinceIMC
@ReVamp said:

@PrinceIMC said:

@ReVamp said:

Apparently yes two different men is possible. I had no idea myself until this friend of mine told me, even then I didn't fully believe her until I talked to her mother. It's freaking weird.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ReVamp

@PrinceIMC said:

@ReVamp said:

@PrinceIMC said:

@ReVamp said:

Apparently yes two different men is possible. I had no idea myself until this friend of mine told me, even then I didn't fully believe her until I talked to her mother. It's freaking weird.

True that. I had really no idea.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

@Shadow_Thief said:

@Kiara_Sullivan: At some point a large segment of the population interpreted "equality" and "freedom of speech" to mean "my ignorance is every bit as valid as your knowledge." It's why people like Jenny McCarthy can get taken seriously when they go on national TV and attempt to dispense medical advice. Personally, if I'm going to make decisions that affect the well-being of my child, I want advice from someone who has more on their resume than "looks good naked."

It's true sadly. While I know Jenny McCarthy does have an autistic son all the advice she can give is how she as a mother deals with it. Not anything more then that.

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Shadow_Thief

Unfortunately, ignorance is seldom self-aware.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By gravitypress

They should get the same death penalty I believe males who rape should get.

Mr_riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mr_riddler

The F**ck?

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SpidermanWins

We live in a messed up world. Dear God that's awful

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Video_Martian

O_o

o_O

Well, alright then...

Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#42  Edited By Ruvik_

Crazy

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lagoon_boy

And the world gets worse!

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By nefarious

Sickening. Truly sickening. I hope they stay in jail for life. 

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CATPANEXE

@Deranged Midget said:

Exactly. Sadly, and the story we won't see is print, is that these perpetrators will be out in less than six months and then on some form of probation, and will live life to their luxury and continue to do whatever they please to whomever, and not learn a single thing, especially why what they did was wrong, given how lax and ignorant the probation system is in the Fox Cities. Their friends, whom they'll be seeing will likely justify and encourage their actions. Funny as I said not shocking earlier as a bunch of similar crimes were already committed since my last post now.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#46  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

They'll get off, after all, women can't commit sex-crimes. 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Female-on-male rape is a myth, after all. Because every guy likes getting their junk caught in a pair of pliers.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#48  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Lance Uppercut said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Female-on-male rape is a myth, after all. Because every guy likes getting their junk caught in a pair of pliers.

Yep. The same way every fourteen year old male absolutely wants to have sex with their 46 year old teacher. 
jubilee042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jubilee042

My God thats horrible

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@cyberninja said:

There's one necessity for Blind Dating.

Concealed Carry :P