Sims 4 upcoming game

Avatar image for guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan
GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Random I know, but any people here that loved to play these games? Any thoughts on the upcoming game? I have mixed mostly from what I know will be cut/removed and possibly added on later as a DLC..

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Played Sims 3. Controls at first were hard to get used to. Isn't Sims 4 $69.99 atm? Rather expensive for a game, let alone all of the DLC's EA is going to create to milk as much money as possible. Otherwise, it looks pretty cool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Yeah EA will milk it a bit with that, they're pretty expensive. The collector's edition is 79.99! One's 69.99 and the cheapest one is 59.99-none of which I can really afford at the moment. Sims 3 definitely took some getting used to, I felt it was a little better than TS2. I love CAS in Sims 4. I downloaded the demo, have you played it?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Yeah EA will milk it a bit with that, they're pretty expensive. The collector's edition is 79.99! One's 69.99 and the cheapest one is 59.99-none of which I can really afford at the moment. Sims 3 definitely took some getting used to, I felt it was a little better than TS2. I love CAS in Sims 4. I downloaded the demo, have you played it?

There's a CAS demo? Downloading it right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: You might need to have an origin account..

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/demos-betas?cid=24002&sourceid=sims4-eaw-global-cas-promo-sims-com&ts=1409547071262&utm_campaign=sims4-eaw-global-cas-promo-sims-com&utm_medium=eaw

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: You might need to have an origin account..

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/demos-betas?cid=24002&sourceid=sims4-eaw-global-cas-promo-sims-com&ts=1409547071262&utm_campaign=sims4-eaw-global-cas-promo-sims-com&utm_medium=eaw

Thanks for the link. I have an Origin account (since I have regular Sims 3). Can't wait to check out the new traits I can choose from though, that's what I like most about CAS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh: No problem, man! Me too! Tell me how it goes :)

Rather underwhelming and a lack of options, even for a demo. The characters, for the most part, look the same as Sims 3, sadly. But I guess it's just me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

I was surprised at the lack of options when I started it up. It's definitely not too far off from the sims 3, it was the visual appeal of how you could shape up the sim in different ways, oh did you see the walk feature? In speaking of the CC, I wasn't too fond of the Maxis hair for them reminded me a little of TS2 same for you?

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I more interested in building houses as per normal which kinda makes the whole no-pool thing sting a bit for me as the "sims" were never really my thing. The things they added in the build mode does have me interested it seems that I'll be able to build faster and that one feature where they auto place windows definitely helps since window placement is often times my worst.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By MakkyD

Vanilla sims is not the best, and with the direction EA is going, this will probably be even more so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnygat: I see where you're coming from. Aspects of the build mode minus the pool do look somewhat promising looks slightly more advanced. The windows was my thing too where sometimes I'd have trouble with their placement.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: Yeah it looks like it's definitely leaning that way. I just don't get why about the toddlers were cut..