#2 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22337 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I heard of it. I haven't watched the show in a long time, but this is too sad

Rest In Piece :(

#3 Edited by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

RIP

#4 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

This really is sad news to hear yet right on the creator's part by respecting the voice actress's memory. May she Rest In Piece.

#5 Posted by Farkam (4891 posts) - - Show Bio

This show needs to retire.

R.I.P.

#6 Posted by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

May she rest in piece. And no one cares if they retire that character or not, because no one watches The Simpsons anymore. Can't Fox just put it out of it's misery and replace it's time slot?

#7 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724 said:

May she rest in piece. And no one cares if they retire that character or not, because no one watches The Simpsons anymore. Can't Fox just put it out of it's misery and replace it's time slot?

i would actually watch it if it involved bart lisa and maggie as adults. i mean its been what over 20 years and there still in 3rd and 4th grade?

#8 Edited by The Stegman (24462 posts) - - Show Bio

....I still watch the Simpsons. Funniest animated show on FOX currently.

#9 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe the last time i watched the show was before its 20th season. maybe season 15

#10 Posted by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

i believe the last time i watched the show was before its 20th season. maybe season 15

Does it still get good ratings? I know NOONE that still watches it.

#11 Posted by Oscuro (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

wow. RIP and thanks for some very funny times

#12 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724 said:

@tazzmission said:

@the_stegman said:

well its still on the air so im guessing yes. now if only they gave futurama the same love

#13 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10887 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724 said:

@tazzmission said:

@the_stegman said:

well its still on the air so im guessing yes. now if only they gave futurama the same love

Futurama wasnt the same since it got back.

It didnt live it to the hype, of course being such a cult classic it was obvious it wasnt going to live to the hype.

Also The Simpson, Family Guy, American Dad, South Park and The Cleaveland Show get big part of their rating from kids who didnt watched the original seasons, amazingly Adventure Time and Regular Show has a bigger adult fanbase people would belive it does and those have a bigger child fanbase, that is why Adventure Time and Regular Show try to have more mature content, but the so called adult cartoons dont try it anymore and the reason why they keep making the same episodes over and over again, since many of their fanbases didnt watched the original.

#14 Posted by Dabee (2393 posts) - - Show Bio

I still watch it, can't remember ever not watching it to be honest... I'm glad they aren't replacing her. There's nobody else that could be Edna Krabappel.

#15 Edited by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Sad news.

#16 Posted by The Stegman (24462 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by DoomGuy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

That sucks. RIP. I'm glad they are retiring the character instead of getting a new voice actor.

#18 Edited by Nathaniel_Christopher (1655 posts) - - Show Bio

Just head about her death. Very sad as i've been a fan of the show since I was a kid. Glad they're going to retire her character as they've done with others in the past. Sucks because of her recent marriage to Ned, but respectful.

#19 Edited by Cobalion (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank god for such a great voice for the Simpsons.
Not going to be the same at all.
Glad they will retire her and not give her a new voice artist.
Still Bart will cry over the death of her teacher

#20 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10594 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever happened to nedna? They made a big deal about it online.