• 70 results
#51 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (13928 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOCK

#52 Edited by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw it, i'm chucking my vote in for Woods! That makes it 8-7 to the Woods! If you're a Trekkie, you better get a move on otherwise Spock is going home in a BAG!

#53 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumpy bump ^_^

#54 Edited by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw it, i'm chucking my vote in for Woods! That makes it 8-7 to the Woods! If you're a Trekkie, you better get a move on otherwise Spock is going home in a BAG!

I am going for Nemoy -- just to drive you crazy --- heh heh heh

#55 Edited by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Damn you and your brilliant evilness!!! Will this fight never END!?! Woods and Nimoy are just two bloodied knuckles punching at each other by now! END IT YA SICKOS!!!

#56 Edited by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, maybe this should be moved to the Simpsons board? 0_0

#57 Edited by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger: That might help - also have you considered maybe lowering the score limit, so only maybe five votes are needed to win? Is totally up to you but otherwise it may go on FOREVER O_O

#58 Posted by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, maybe this should be moved to the Simpsons board? 0_0

Nope, it will get like 1 reply.

#59 Posted by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Duly noted. Thanks Pyro.

@bumpyboo: I did think about that but, dammit, I'M SEEING THIS FIGHT THROUGH!!!!!

#60 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger: Damn right, me too! :) You would still be keeping it going, and it would only have to count from the next matchup onward. Just first to five instead of first to ten. If anything, it will help it to carry on, and other tournaments have had to do it too *nods wisely* But I am not in charge here - your injunction saw to that :P

#61 Posted by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Respect the injunction!!!! But yes, i think a scoring rethink is in order. Damned slow Vine!

#62 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger: NO! I'll tell you what I told the judge...and my cellmate....and my probation officer...and that random woman on the train who wouldn't stop screaming...YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OUR LOVE!! *waves feeb mask in indignation* :P

Yeah, good call :) Should give it a new lease of life, hopefully.

#63 Posted by hellmouse (98 posts) - - Show Bio

#64 Posted by judasnixon (5450 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't let this thread die, I have money riding on who's going to win this........ That's the only way I can pay my rent. I bought 17 F-ing comics this week!

#65 Posted by Kittie_ (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Woods.

#66 Posted by Bruxae (9430 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger: You could also consider putting a time limit on every round like I did, like if no one has won after 24 or 48 houres the one with most votes win. Or maybe if no new votes are put within a time limit.. I did 24 houres and it keeps my tournament going pretty steadily. :- )

Just a friendly suggestion though.

#67 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

And we never got a winner??? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

#69 Posted by russellmania77 (13624 posts) - - Show Bio

Woods because Simpson's did it first

#70 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

And we never got a winner??? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Because SOMEONE didn't love it enough and forgot allll about it....

*cough* Definitely you *cough cough* >:P

#71 Edited by Bruxae (9430 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this is an old tournament, suprised to see it suddenly appear again. LETS FINISH IT ! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH!