OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Which game is scarier?

Which would be the hardest to survive in real life?

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Fatal Frame is the hardest to survive, due to lock on soul curse. If you are cursed from a ghost like the Grudge or the Rope Shrine Maiden, you are pretty much dead. And this game is also the scariest of them all.

Silent Hill is creepy, but the monsters are heck of weak. But the problem about Silent Hill is that if you are in Silent Hill, you are pretty much dead from the get go. Silent Hill has a chill to it, but an Errie chill... When you finally encounter a monster, you don't get as scared anymore. The darkness and sounds are the scariest feature to this game.
Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 and Zero are the scariest in the whole series due to (POP UP) scare tactics. It's not like that anymore since RE4 and Code Veronica wasn't all that scary either. However, In RE, you are actually ALIVE so this would really be much harder than Silent Hill if you are not equipped right with many many many rounds of ammo....

You can beat Silent Hill with just a metal bat or Katana alone, but RE you need everything the game give to survive that game. And in Fatal Frame... you do not have a magical camera, you are good as dead. LOL
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Caligula

Which game is scarier? Silent Hill.

Which would be the hardest to survive in real life? Resident Evil, so many of the monsters are crazy tough, and sorry but I don't have access to a friggin Rocket Launcher.

Fatal Frame I could do, because I mean hell I a have a Camera.

But Resident Evil is the best series. I've wasted many hours on my life in that franchise. especially in Mercenaries with a few buddies. Can't wait for Operation Raccoon City.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Caligula said:
"  Which game is scarier? Silent Hill.Which would be the hardest to survive in real life? Resident Evil, so many of the monsters are crazy tough, and sorry but I don't have access to a friggin Rocket Launcher.Fatal Frame I could do, because I mean hell I a have a Camera.But Resident Evil is the best series. I've wasted many hours on my life in that franchise. especially in Mercenaries with a few buddies. Can't wait for Operation Raccoon City. "
Actually, if you played Fatal Frame not just any camera works. Only one specific one would work, although you could probably find it through the mansion or where ever it occurs. Although, you would probably be attacked by a vengeful spirit before that. 
Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Start this video at 0:20

LMFAO

Too scary but at the same time (just because of the players) too funny!
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Resident Evil

Wildfire127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wildfire127

Silent Hill 

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Prince CortSether

I think I'm one of the few people who thinks Fatal Frame isn't scary in the least bit.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Roddy010

Silent Hill takes it for me...

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

I hear Fatal Frame is pretty f'n scary.  In fact I hear that both Silent Hill and FF are scarier then the old Resident Evil games.

I hope the next Silent Hill is actually good, Homecoming sucked. 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" Start this video at 0:20

LMFAO

Too scary but at the same time (just because of the players) too funny!
"
Yeah, I have seen those a long time ago. It's funny none the less, but Brad is cry baby. lol 

Kinda angry though, Fatal Frame 4 is only a Japanese release or that is what I heard. 

Iron_Turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Iron_Turtle

I've always found Fatal Frame to be the scariest of the three. Although the camera is a gimmick, it is an incredibly immersive gimmick that sucks you in and f's you up.

I think Forbidden siren deserves a mention here as well.