Yeah yeah I HATE This trend, I Absolutely despise it. Call me a conformist but I'm so goddamn bored this was one of my last options.
So, Ask whatever questions you feel like as long as it doesn't go too far.
@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Favorite Arc of the Nineties, I Can't really decide, But by FAR The most memorable was death of superman.
Personally I'm not a huge fan of Punisher, I Do think that he was influential in being one of the first mainstream Lethal Vigilantes, But by the time nineties rolled around, There was so many clones it wasn't even funny. Now Anti-Heroes are much more common.
1. What is your favorite country (aside from Ireland)
2. How much Peanut Butter/Nutella would you be willing to eat raw?
3. Do you have any pictures of guinea pigs you would like to share?
4. Which is your favorite of my alts?
5. If you got to have any superpower you wanted, BUT were cursed with true immortality, or if you were randomly assigned a power but were guaranteed a natural life, which would you choose?
6. H-Dial, GL ring, or Excaliber?
7. If you could have any animal big enough to ride around, what would it be?
8. How many of these do I need to ask before your head explodes?
7. How many layers go into an ideal cake? And what flavor frosting?
8. Favorite TV show?
9. Ideal bedtime?
10. How many hours CV keeps you up past idea bedtime?
11. Favorite band?
12. Would you rather be unaffected by gravity, or friction?
13. Favorite author?
14. Best Batman or Superman rip-off?
15. Have you ever eaten anything embarassing? (Glue, etc?)
4. Portrait, But it's tough, You have some characters that are so creative I Could see them in Comics lol.
5. Definetly the second.
6. GL Ring. I Could construct the other two lol
7. Ohhhh....A Guinea Pig Ironically.
8. XD It's giving me something to do.
9. At Summer, One or so, But on school months, I'd say ten or eleven.
10. Ohhh boy...It can be several hours usually.
11. I Don't have a favorite one, But I LOVE Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Green Day, The Rolling Stones, The Pogues, Daft Punk, And I'm getting into My Chemical Romance, I Have rather..Varied tastes
12. Gravity, At least I Could attempt to cling to something.
13. Comic Wise it's Alan Moore without a doubt, Book wise, I Love J.D. Salinger
14. Batman Knock-off I'd say the Punisher, Superman Knock-off...I Have no clue
15. Cat Food, Dirt, Leaves, Hog Head Cheese (A Cheese Made from the brains of Pigs.) and several other things..Stupid Dares!
@RainEffect: ...That's a really hard one. I'd really have to say, A Nightcrawler Solo movie. He's my favorite character period, And it would just be awesome.
@TERMINATOR1000: If I Had 420 In my username would that mean I Smoked weed? If I Had 360 Does that mean I Would be a circle? No. These are simply a correspondent of letters and numbers that mean absolutely nothing...
So In short..Not Yet.
1. Voyage to the center of the Earth, the bottom of the Ocean, or the heart of the Amazon?
2. Best Sci-Fi movie?
3. How many movies have you cried at?
4. How many jaguars do you think you could fight off?
5. How many Armless Tiger Man's do you think you could fight?
6. Favorite Indy comic?
7. Do you like Judge Dredd?
8. Worst movie you've ever seen?
9. Do you like B-movies?
10. Weapon of choice in a zombiepocalypse? (Remember: You need to be able to get fuel, ammo, etc on your own)
11. Favorite Pixar movie?
12. Your ideal gameshow?
13. Reality shows: Yay or nay?
14. If you could have any mythological horse, which would you choose?
15. If I dare you to watch any video I link you to, would you do it?
16. How many of these do you think I can come up with?
17. Make an acrostic with your username.
18. Can you quote any lines of poetry off the top of your head?
19. Can you hold a pencil with your foot?
20. Worst injury you've ever had?
@shadowknight666: You obviously didn't watch the video. :P
1. How far would you trust Icarus?
a. To the ends of the Earth
b. As far as you can throw her
c. As far as her guinea pig could throw her.
d. As far as her guinea pig could throw her if you gave the guinea pig money not to move her at all
2. How do you think the world will end?
3. What is the scariest thing you have seen?
4. What's the worst thing to stub your toe on?
5. How'd you get burned? O_o
6. Which 5 members of CV would you choose for an elite Black Ops mission to the heart of Africa?
7. Where's the strangest place you've fallen asleep?
8. What's your natural reaction if you see something weird, aka weird jelly on the beach or something? Would you poke it with a stick?
9. What would be a good band name?
10. How long could you survive alone in the wilderness.
11. Do you know any cool fairy tales you could send me 'cause I need more of them?
12. What's your favorite weather?
13. What do you think of the New 52?
14. Free associate: Grant Morrison
15. How bored are you exactly?
16. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
17. Favorite YouTube video?
18. Favorite 'classic' book?
19. Least favorite class in school?
20. Any siblings?
21. Any siblings that are hidden in the attic?
22. Favorite horror writer?
23. Favorite mythical animal?
24. Favorite movie quote?
25. Favorite quote from something other than a movie?
26. Did Han shoot first?
27. Favorite meme?
28. Tell us an urban legend please?
29. Least favorite Bat-villain?
30. Favorite obscure comic character or series?
31. Favorite language?
32. What are your views on Japan?
33. Favorite breed of dog?
34. Earliest memory?
35. Worst thing you did while you were 6 or younger?
37. Are you a hypochondriac?
38. Are you a strong swimmer?
39. How man languages can you speak or read?
40. Favorite MST3K?
41. Country with the worst music?
42. Country with the worst food?
43. Country with the best food?
44. Did you ever read Ennis' Hitman? I think you'd like it a lot.
45. Worst thing you've seen in a comic book?
46. Favorite pantheon?
49. Longest you've stayed awake?
50. What's your favorite kind of chair?
51. Favorite kind of art?
52. Do you watch the Olympics?
53. Funniest thing your guinea pig has done?
54. If you could send anything to anyone in the world, what would it be, and how many stamps would you need?
55. Where do you go for answers to questions?
56. Do you like riddles?
57. Can you read backwards or upside down, or in a mirror?
58. Least favorite insect?
59. What's the worst natural disaster that's happened in your area?
60. What is the cutest baby animal?
61. Do you use a fork or a spoon to eat soup noodles? (Pho, Ramen, etc)
62. Do you like Ramen?
63. Do you read any Newspaper (or part of a newspaper) regularly?
64. What do you want to be carved on your gravestone?
65. What's your favorite comic strip?
66. Do you believe in aliens?
67. Do you believe in an afterlife?
68. Do you believe in bigfoot?
69. What kind of hat would you give bigfoot?
70. What's your favorite kind of hat?
71. Telekinesis or telepathy?
72. Which historical figure would you most want to meet?
73. Which historical figure (not including HItler, because everyone wants to punch Hitler) would you punch in the face?
74. How do you like your tea? (Lemon, milk, honey, etc)
75. What flavor of tea?
76. Best Starbucks drink?
78. Favorite fast-food chain?
79. Favorite game as a child?
80. How do you eat Oreos?
81. What do you usually have for breakfast?
82. Favorite kind of sandwich?
83. Do you like the ocean?
84. Have you met anyone famous?
85. If you cosplayed, who would you cosplay as?
86. Best Disney movie (not including Pixar)
87. Favorite movie in a series? (Ex, Rocky IV, Jason X)
88. Do you like the Flash's Rogues?
89. Have I repeated any questions yet?
90. Are you allergic to bees?
91. Why do wasps exist?
92. Disease you're most afraid of even if it's totally illogical?
93. Typing speed?
94. Typing quirks?
95. Pet peeves?
96. How many puppies can you hug at once, and would you take them all home?
97. Favorite TV show as a kid?
98. Do you have any hobbies?
99. Is modern art cool or trash?
100. How many Dalmatians ARE there?
101. Will you please post a reaction image after seeing how many questions there are here?
102. Did I win yet?
103. Do you hate the dentist or the barber more?
104. What is your favorite webcomic?
105. Movie you're most looking forward to?
106. Movie you want a remake of?
107. Movie you want a sequel to?
108. Favorite website other than CV?
109. Can you curl your tongue?
110. Can you wiggle your ears?
111. Can you do the hokey-poke?
112. Have you ever rick-rolled someone?
113. Are you superstitious?
114. What happens if you put a hot pepper in a venus fly trap?
115. Favorite musical (other than Spamalot)?
116. Do you like the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
117. Person you'd most like to meet? (Living)
118. Is your basement/attic/nearby abandoned house creepy?
119. Do you like the top or bottom bunk?
120. Do you like window or aisle seats?
121. Do you prefer cars, trains, boats, or planes?
122. Do you give up yet? I can keep writing questions all night.
123. How many people do you follow on CV?
124. Which vanished CVer do you most miss?
125. Which is the coolest Secret Service/Black Ops/whatever the heck its called operation?
126. Favorite Shakespearian play?
127. Are you actually gonna answer all these?
128. If you don't answer all these do I get a prize?
129. Who's your favorite artist?
130. Who's your least favorite artist?
131. What would Rob Liefeld do if his drawings came to life?
132. Did you ever see that Fern Gully movie as a kid?
133. What did you drag your parents to that they probably hated as a kid?
134. Favorite sit-com?
135. Least favorite genre of music?
136. If you could smash one object without consequence, what would it be?
137. Who's your favorite president?
138. Are you going to get revenge?
139. How long can you hold your breath?
140. What would you do if the world would be destroyed tomorrow?
141. What's your least favorite saying?
142. Who's your favorite Watchman?
143. Should Dr. Manhattan get some pants?
144. What company has the best logo?
145. Is Lego awesome or what?
146. What's your favorite theme-park?
147. What do you think of North Korea?
148. What do you think of Russia?
149. What superhero has the best emblem?
150. Do you like Homestuck?
151. Did you survive the bombardment of questions?
152. Do you think it's over...or are we just in the eye of the hurricane? Are those...questions marks coming over the horizon?
153. How ridiculous is this?
154. Will you post more pictures of your guinea pig, he's adorable.
155. I can't figure out what to use as the last question, can I get some help before I end up with carpal-tunnel syndrome?
@Premonition: I Watched the video, It was some bizarre musical group singing about a sailor who could beat the Incredible Amazing Spider Hulk in an Arm Wrestling Match.
Well there it is folks....150-Ish Questions answered!
@Zeon Liafador: I'm on 118 Right now, Sooo About another ten minutes
Actually pretty accurate lol. GOOD JOB ME!
@CozyDaPrynce: I Have rather varied tastes, I like Punk, Irish Punk, Irish Folk, Electronic, and Classic Rock with a bit of metal in there.
@shadowknight666: Oh we've barely gotten started, baby!
1. ARE YOU READY FOR ROUND 2?
2. What's your favorite season?
3. Do you like making snowmen?
4. Do you fight dirty if you have a snowball fight?
5. What's the dumbest thing you almost did and then realized was stupid just on time?
6. What is your favorite breed of dog?
7. What is the worst comic strip in the newspaper?
8. What is the best comic strip in the newspaper?
9. How many calls/texts would you say you make in an average day?
10. How many numbers can you add/multiply/subtract/divide before you have to use a calculator?
11. If you listen to music, what kind of headphones do you use?
12. Do you have any irrational phobias?
13. What is your favorite consistency for food? (Ex, stew, soup, meat, etc)
14. Do you know CPR and/or first aid?
15. What do you want to be when you're older?
16. What five weapons would you bring on hunt for a mythical creature....you don't know what it is, but you know it's located in Greece?
17. Do you like any local (i.e, within 20 miles of your home) bands?
18. What do you do to check if food is spoiled?
19. If you don't know what something is, how do you identify it?
20. Have you ever done anything weird with your hair?
21. What do you think of body piercings?
22. If you got a tattoo, what would it be?
23. Could you outdraw Rob Leifeld in a drawing contest?
24. Are you any good with either a gun or a bow and arrow? (Could you hit a target, or a skeet, in other words)
25. Favorite kind of bird?
26. What mythology are you most versed in?
27. What mythology would you like to learn more about?
28. Is there any apocalypse theory you believe in?
29. What should Clemy's next hat/mask be for my avatar?
30. Have you ever played any retro video games?
31. What's your favorite retro video game?
32. What's your favorite character to play in any fighting game?
33. What's your favorite Pokémon?
34. Do you like Digimon?
35. What is the strangest Manga you've ever read?
36. What is the strangest Anime you've ever watched?
37. How do you represent online laughter?
38. Have you ever watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog?
39. Who's your favorite actor?
40. Who's your least favorite actor?
41. Can you act?
42. Have you ever been in any kind of performing art? (Set design counts)
43. What's the coolest thing in your house?
44. What object is currently to your right?
45. Do you have a plan in case of zombiepocalypse?
46. What's your favorite post-apocalyptic story or movie?
47. What's your favorite portrayal of Cain in comic books?
48. How do you feel about Neil Gaiman?
49. What's your favorite Indy publishing company? (Vertigo and MAX count)
50. Do you write your work in Word (or some similar program) or straight onto the forums?
51. What character were you glad to see die?
52. What is your favorite era in history?
53. Would you rather catch the Plague or Smallpox?
54. How terrifying is Ebolla?
55. What would you want to see if you went on safari?
56. What's your favorite classic pulp story?
57. Do you watch South Park?
58. What percent of the music you listen to is not in your primary language?
59. How many cakes did Lex Luthor steal?
60. Have you ever read anything by Top Cow? Has anyone?
61. What's your favorite public domain character?
62. What's your favorite fairy tale or legend?
63. Do you care if Jean Gray returns?
64. Who is the most useless of the X-Men?
65. Who is the most useless member of the JLA?
66. Who is the most useless member of the Teen Titans?
67. Did you ever watch the Teen Titans cartoon?
68. What's your favorite DC Nation short?
69. Do you own any comic clothing?
70. What band is your guilty pleasure?
71. What TV show is your guilty pleasure?
72. What's your favorite kind of chocolate?
73. Who is the most overpowered character in comics?
74. What comic character has the most annoying fanbase?
75. How many pillows do you sleep with?
76. What stuff do you not leave the house without?
77. Favorite SNL short?
78. Favorite muppet?
79. Which country has the most awesome leader?
80. What deep sea creature would you least like to meet?
81. What series have you dropped after a single issue?
82. What can you not tolerate in comic books?
83. What's your OTP (one true pairing)
84. What other characters do you ship?
85. What's been the worst event in comic history?
86. Do you have the slightest idea what I was talking about with the shipping?
87. How long can you keep your hand in a bucket of ice?
88. What is your least favorite word?
89. Favorite street leveler?
90. Favorite god-tier?
91. Best New God?
92. Can you write a haiku?
93. What are your views on Kevin Smith?
94. What's the best joke you know?
95. What would your ideal username be?
96. What would Bizarro you be like?
97. How would you protect John Connor?
98. Can you type with your toes?
99. Favorite Disney song?
100. Favorite Monty Python sketch?
101. What's the strangest thing you've found outside?
102. Favorite video game?
103. Favorite cereal?
104. Favorite thing to do when chilling with friends?
105. Best criminal mastermind?
107. Sandals or flip-flops?
108. Which are worse....sandals with socks, or Crocs?
109. Do you have any fan characters? (AKA OCs in fan-fiction)
110. Have you ever written fan-fiction?
111. Do you make wishes at 1:11 or 11:11?
112. Have you ever seen a meteor shower?
113. Have you ever seen a solar or lunar eclipse?
114. If you were on Death Row what would you have as your last meal?
115. Best Stephen King story?
116. Best movie based on a Stephen King story?
117. Best horror writer?
118. Best horror writer in comics?
119. Best comic writer turned novelist, or novelist turned comic writer?
120. Video game you're most looking forward to?
121. Did you ever collect any sort of trading cards?
122. Worst job you've ever had? (Things like babysitting count)
123. Do you have any action figures?
124. Did you have any adorable childhood misconceptions?
125. Best fictional city or town?
126. Best BBC show?
127. Worst website you've ever visited?
128. Worst hero?
129. Worst villain?
130. Death by fire or ice?
131. Death by drowning or buried while still alive?
132. What extinct animal would you bring back?
133. What current animal would you make extinct?
134. Favorite humorous book?
135. Do you watch either Avatar or Legend of Korra?
136. What's the ugliest animal?
137. Would you climb Mt. Everest given the chance?
138. Where would you most like to explore?
139. What is the most terrifying creature on Earth?
140. What's the worst thing you've broken? (Vase, etc.)
141. What's your favorite app game/Facebook game?
142. Who's your favorite character that has only appeared once?
143. What's your favorite foreign comic?
144. Have you ever been in a fight?
145. Do you read any magazines?
146. Do you think this link is a rick roll?
147. What about this one?
148. Would you play this game?
149. Would you drink this stuff?
150. What social media sites do you use?
151. Favorite emoticon?
152. Can you make any punctuation animals?
153. Worst meme?
154. Stan Lee, John Travolta, and Alan Moore are trapped in three rooms. If you open the door to a room, the other doors close in and crush the inhabitants. Who do you save?
155. Best Stan Lee cameo?
156. Best Marvel movie?
157. Best DC movie?
158. Best Indy comic movie?
159. Favorite Robin? (In or out of continuity)
160. Have you ever seen Labyrinthe with David Bowie? If so, what did you think?
161. What piece of comic memorabilia do you most want?
162. How many alts do you have?
163. Who's your archnemesis?
164. Do you think you could beat me in a sword-fighting match?
165. What sports did you play in middle school?
166. What sports do you play now?
167. What's your favorite kind of nut?
168. Which Crisis is your favorite? (Crisis on Infinite Earths, Infinite Crisis, Final Crisis, Identity Crisis)
169. Star Trek or Battlestar Galactica?
170. Do you watch the Office? Or any other NBC sitcom?
171. Can you write a single-paragraph story featuring one of my characters?
172. What's your favorite soap or shampoo scent?
173. What's the maximum number of PMs you've received in a day?
174. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
175. What's your favorite ice cream bar/cone/other ice-cream truck treat?
176. What do you think of spiders?
177. How are you with tongue twisters?
178. Can you say your username 10 times fast?
179. What's your favorite font?
180. Turducken...want it or not? Would you eat it deep fried?
181. What carnival food do you most like?
182. Best movie villain?
183. Worst movie villain?
184. What do you like on your popcorn?
185. Will you give Steam Powered Giraffe another try?
186. What is the most bad@$$ animal on earth?
187. Favorite Cartoon Network show?
188. Would you rather have the Batmobile, a Tron cycle, or a Star Wars hovercraft?
189. What's your favorite Star Wars movie?
200. What's your favorite vegetable?
201. Did we just pass 200?
202. Are you ready to give up?
203. Favorite RPG?
204. Will you tell me a story about the miraculous defeat of Shadowknight at the hands of Icarusflies?
205. Do you really think your guinea pig is loyal to you?
206. Do you still think so after I show you this nommed piece of lettuce that sealed our pact?
207. How many times a day do you regret making this thread?
208. Rock, paper, or scissors?
209. What would you do if you could stop time?
210. What video game are you most anticipating?
211. Complete the joke: Cthulhu, Link, and a chicken walk into a bar....
212. Animal Man, Beast Boy, or Vixen?
213. What country has the best flag?
214. What's your favorite kind of chip?
215. Gloves or mittens?
216. Have you ever played darts?
217. Do you ever watch the History channel?
218. What would you do if you found a UFO?
219. If you could be in the Olympics, what event would you be in?
220. Ring ring ring ring ring bananaphone! You going to answer that?
221. What's the weather forecast for the week?
222. Would you rather be a Robin or a Speedy?
223. Favorite fantasy book?
224. Did you survive?
225. It's your move...are you ready?
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:Holy crap Icarus.
That was in retaliation to when I Posted two hundred on hers, Which was in retaliation to when she posted a hundred and fifty on here..This is one big war.
Oh, I probably should have showed you something before we started...look at the top submitter. >_>
And remember that each of those had to be a unique valid question that hadn't been submitted by another user.
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment