This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

this is what always happens after a shooting wait 2 months and see if you are still that upset.

look how much violence in the middle east they do not even have video games most of the time.

i play violent video games and i would not hurt a fly. the only reason a lot of killers play video games is because EVERYBODY plays video games.

you know what else causes murder water every killer ever has drunken water BAN WATER see its just silly.

also i think some gun regulation is ok but just do not take anything away even machine guns.

#2 Posted by YoungJustice (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#3 Posted by TheCannon (17924 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCsuperman0007: I agree.

You've earned yourself a follow.

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19938 posts) - - Show Bio

I would hurt a fly...I've swatted one before...

Probably because of violent video games. Time to protest.

#5 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCsuperman0007 said:

this is what always happens after a shooting wait 2 months and see if you are still that upset.

look how much violence in the middle east they do not even have video games most of the time.

i play violent video games and i would not hurt a fly. the only reason a lot of killers play video games is because EVERYBODY plays video games.

you know what else causes murder water every killer ever has drunken water BAN WATER see its just silly.

also i think some gun regulation is ok but just do not take anything away even machine guns.

This, minus Gun Regulation. If somebody tries to ban my rights to firearms, I'll personally start a V for Vendetta movement.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32847 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

and I bet you'd swat again!?! Please someone stop this maniac or he will continue the swatting of poor innocent flys!!

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: He said regulate not ban, they are 2 different things. Like diabetics need to regulate their sugar, that doesn't mean they have to get rid of it all together.

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

and I bet you'd swat again!?! Please someone stop this maniac or he will continue the swatting of poor innocent flys!!

DON'T MAKE ME GO ON A RANDOM SHOOTOUT AND KILL LOTS OF FLIES BEFORE COMMITTING SUICIDE!!!

#9 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: He said regulate not ban, they are 2 different things. Like diabetics need to regulate their sugar, that doesn't mean they have to get rid of it all together.

Regulation leads to complete banishment. Rules are set up already on what a gun is supposed to be for. Anything that tries to inhibit the actions of a recognized "right" outside of the laws established is wrong.

Drugs are supposed to be banned and regulated. But instead of people b*ching and moaning like with guns, instead more are sticking needles in to get the blessed high.

#10 Posted by RazzaTazz (9479 posts) - - Show Bio
@DCsuperman0007: How about we just have one thread at a time discussing video game violence?