#1 Posted by russellmania77 (15808 posts) - - Show Bio

Without Brittany Murphy the voice of Luanne platter

#2 Posted by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see a King of the Hill feature length movie. I loved that show. Unfortunately, I dont think it has the fanbase anymore to promote its production. But, the idea is really cool.

#3 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (8086 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah that would be awesome. That show is awesome.

#4 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6269 posts) - - Show Bio

This pretty much sums up the jokes of that show.

Good luck making 1 hour 40 minutes of nothing.

#5 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love that! King of The Hill is awesome! Miss that show a lot.

#7 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (16392 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see a movie about King of the Hill.

#8 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6269 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: King of The Hill was a funny show I thought. Not hysterical, but it was good.

Well, everyone's entitled to their opinion. I could see the appeal I guess, I mean it was funnier than Bob's Burgers (That's not saying much, that's like saying that Game Dude is funnier than alexander4488 and invalidnickname), but it just bored me to sleep. Not especially offensively bad, but GOD, it was so boring I got more entertainment out of staring at a wall or tying and untying my shoes for 30 minutes.

#9 Posted by superstay (10471 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah. I love King Of The Hill, but it's more of a show of mannerisms and how weird everyday life can be. IDK how they could turn that into a feature length movie.

#11 Edited by joshmightbe (24695 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it was good for the first few seasons but afterwards it went down hill (No pun intended) quickly.

#12 Posted by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

King of the Hill is like Seinfeld, a show really about nothing. Just wacky life stories, and conversation jokes.

You can't make a movie out of that, but it can be a hilarious show.

#13 Edited by slacker the hacker (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 said:
@glitch_spawn said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: King of The Hill was a funny show I thought. Not hysterical, but it was good.

Well, everyone's entitled to their opinion. I could see the appeal I guess, I mean it was funnier than Bob's Burgers (That's not saying much, that's like saying that Game Dude is funnier than alexander4488 and invalidnickname), but it just bored me to sleep. Not especially offensively bad, but GOD, it was so boring I got more entertainment out of staring at a wall or tying and untying my shoes for 30 minutes.

Bob's Burgers is the best thing to happen to adult animation on Fox for a loooong time.

With the Simpsons (painfully aging) and all the Seth Mcfarlane shows.

Bob's Burgers was a healthy dose of something fresh. Maybe not 'new' but its certainly more funny then Seth's shows and the new Simpsons stuff.

Also King of the Hill is very great show. I'd love a movie.....if it was good.

#14 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't make a movie out of just day to day life stories and conversations ? Tell that to Kevin Smith who made two :P

No I like King of the Hill a whole lot, no movie please.

#15 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12374 posts) - - Show Bio

If they were to do that I hope that b**** Nancy get caught UGGHH!! I never liked how she just ''got away with it'' NONE of Dale's so call friends ever F****** told him...I know that was a little off-topic but I just needed to get that of my chest.

#16 Edited by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be Very Interesting Actually... It would be nice to see Boomhauer again.

LOL

#17 Edited by umbrafeline (5217 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh.