Should rocksteady make a batman beyond game

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Benk111

It would be a great conclusion to the series especially how they ended it the arkam series. If you know the ending than you could see how maybe terry could meet up with the former darknight in many years.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

No

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heck yeah

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rpgesus

Enuff with the buttman

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

No look Batman Beyond was great but its time to give it a rest. Besides there are many other characters waiting for games besides Batman.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No, they should make a Ninja Turtles game.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Love Batman, but after 3 games, I'd like to see Rocksteady move on to other DC properties.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely not, if they do anything it should be Deathstroke.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

They should do a Superman game.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By reactor
comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I think they should make a DC game and have an easter egg that has to do with the end of arkham knight explaining what happens in some way.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should make a Night/Court of Owls game and continue where Origins left off.

@reactor said:
@nefarious said:

Wouldn't work, it'd be better to let the guys who made Saints Row 4 do that. Or something like that. Let Rocksteady and WB Montreal do what they do best; Batman games.

Love Batman, but after 3 games, I'd like to see Rocksteady move on to other DC properties.

Why not do all the super heroes? That way comic hipsters who hate Batman can be happy because they get to play as lesser heroes, and Batman fans can get to play as the big guy.

Or we can all demand more LEGO Batman/DC ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@rpgesus said:

Enuff with the buttman Batmaster.

Enuff with the wimp sauce. Just being silly.

@dernman said:

Besides there are many other characters waiting for games besides Batman.

The Problem is all the other characters are terrible.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dernman

They should make a Night/Court of Owls game and continue where Origins left off.

@reactor said:
@nefarious said:

Wouldn't work, it'd be better to let the guys who made Saints Row 4 do that. Or something like that. Let Rocksteady and WB Montreal do what they do best; Batman games.

@rogueshadow said:

Why not do all the super heroes? That way comic hipsters who hate Batman can be happy because they get to play as lesser heroes, and Batman fans can get to play as the big guy.

@rpgesus said:

Enuff with the buttman Batmaster.

Enuff with the wimp sauce. Just being silly.

@dernman said:

Besides there are many other characters waiting for games besides Batman.

The Problem is all the other characters are terrible.

A Superman game would easily work as would many others.

It's ridiculous to say all other characters are terrible. Seriously WTH?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

alexash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A batman beyond would be an amazing game.

A suicide squad game would be amazing, and they hinted it in Arkham Origins

Also all the references to all of the different heroes in Arkham Knight could lead to a justice league game

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman:

A Superman game would easily work .

Which is why I said the Saints Row guys should do it. But I digress, Rocksteadys counter heavy combat system, which main appeal is martial choreography and strategy easily works with Batman, the most skilled martial artist and second best stealth master, but wouldn't work with some one who relies on being strong and only throws wild punches.

That's just the facts. Batman can defeat all the other heroes in single combat, and he has better villains.

However, note that I said:

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman:

A Superman game would easily work .

Which is why I said the Saints Row guys should do it. But I digress, Rocksteadys counter heavy combat system, which main appeal is martial choreography and strategy easily works with Batman, the most skilled martial artist and second best stealth master, but wouldn't work with some one who relies on being strong and only throws wild punches.

That's just the facts. Batman can defeat all the other heroes in single combat, and he has better villains.

However, note that I said:

@username12345 said:

Rocksteady isn't and shouldn't just be stuck to one type of combat system and it's not something that couldn't apply to his powers when he faces opponents stronger. There are also other qualities that they have to offer other characters. Superman isn't even the only character they can do. WW, GA, GL and so on.

For the record BM's not even the most skilled MA.

---------

It's only the facts in fantasy land. The one fanboys like to live in. It's only your opinion.. Not even going to get into "he can beat anyone PIS" because it's irrelevant. Beating someone is not a marker of a good character. As a matter of fact it can be one for a bad character. Better villains? Another subjective opinion you're trying to pass off as fact. Lets be honest. Good portion of those "great villains" are living off of hype and nostalgia. This is someone that loves Batman and his villains.

---------

Why not? Maybe because they want one that focuses on other single heroes and explore develop their heroes. I here this every time someone suggests another character be explored.some batfan comes whine that attention might not shine on their hero. Then call them haters dispute the truth disputing that.

Now I'm going to stop posting because I'm half convinced you're trolling me at this point.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman:

"Rocksteady isn't and shouldn't just be stuck to one type of combat system and it's not something that couldn't apply to his powers when he faces opponents stronger."

"If it ain't broke don't fix it."

"There are also other qualities that they have to offer other characters. Superman isn't even the only character they can do. WW, GA, GL and so on."

Which is why I suggested they do a whole bunch of characters.

"For the record BM's not even the most skilled MA."

Close second to Batman One million:

---------

"It's only the facts in fantasy land. The one fanboys like to live in. It's only your opinion.. Not even going to get into "he can beat anyone PIS" because it's irrelevant."

"Beating someone is not a marker of a good character."

Only the strongest survive.

"As a matter of fact it can be one for a bad character."

No.

"Better villains? Another subjective opinion you're trying to pass off as fact."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hi.

"Lets be honest. Good portion of those "great villains" are living off of hype and nostalgia. This is someone that loves Batman and his villains."

They don't "live" on hype and nostalgia. they "live" on being well written, imposing, threatening, symbolic, awesome, and tragic characters. Not just some cat brat *cough* Cheetah*cough* and a random broad who wants to win a beauty contest *cough* Silver Swan *cough*

---------

"Why not? Maybe because they want one that focuses on other single heroes and explore develop their heroes."

If they made games with and for all of the characters they can explore and develop all the characters.

"I here this every time someone suggests another character be explored.some batfan comes whine that attention might not shine on their hero. Then call them haters dispute the truth disputing that."

Did I call you a hater.

I could say the same thing about other fandoms. They go on Batman forums to troll and demand apologies from DC. The sense entitlement and superiority/inferiority complex is absurd.

"Now I'm going to stop posting because I'm half convinced you're trolling me at this point."

I'm half convinced you can't take others opinions.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Static Shock  Online

They should stop after Arkham Knight.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Also, since when did this turn into a debate with comic book showings?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DarthAznable

Well I hope it use a new system if they make another Batman game. Kind of tired of the Batman combat system. A ton of stuff in Arkham Knight is the same. A lot of the same animations, same exact moves, specials, etc. Plus it's stupidly easy.

If they grab another Superhero though...I wouldn't mind a Green Arrow or Superman game. But I hope they change the combat system around. It's getting old.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

I want them to do a spiderman game. IS that possible :( is only DC

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Platinum Games should.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No let the series end or just make a massive DLC pack.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: I think that it would be great to have a game almost all the characters in DC but this time, I don't want to feel like supermans bi**h, DC universe online was a lot of fun but it was repetitive with no story progression, I think Rocksteady(or another that suits chosen character) should make a few more games to build up to a JL game which works a bit like GTA 5 in character transitioning, or maybe just make a Lego batman game that's not Lego. Either way I'd still be excited if the brought a batman beyond game, maybe a bit later down the line, to show a story in these games. Who knows?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

WB will probably make a Superman game next.