• 72 results
#1 Posted by reaperOnyx (811 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think Rocksteady should do different heroes besides Batman? I honestly think it would be great if they did, but they have to be careful, because I think Batman is one of the easiest characters to portray in? I did hear a rumor about them making a superman game because of the movie, but I don't think it went all the way through.

#2 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7923 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it'd be cool

#3 Edited by Xwraith (11055 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, definitely. I'd love to see a Green Arrow game.

#4 Posted by sentryman555 (656 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see it happen. I remember their was also a rumor before Arkham Origins was announced that they were planning on a Justice League video game.

#5 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3412 posts) - - Show Bio

After what they did for Batman, I support whatever hero they do next!

#6 Posted by TazzMission (5325 posts) - - Show Bio

id love for them to do a dare devil game but i know itll never happen since wb owns rock steady

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (16022 posts) - - Show Bio

After what they did for Batman, I support whatever hero they do next!

squirrel girl?

#8 Posted by kgb725 (3488 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (16022 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: I had to look him up, that would suck,

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27712 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocksteady aren't a superhero only company, I'm sure they want to get to work on there own stuff

#11 Posted by danhimself (21916 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know....I'm of the mind that just because they did some amazing Batman games it doesn't mean that they could do a good Superman game

#12 Posted by TheHipKid (7257 posts) - - Show Bio

NO!!! Im perfectly happy with them only doing games about Batman, my least favorite character, forever!

And in case you didnt know, that was sarcasm.

#13 Edited by CF12793 (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

If they ever switch over to Marvel, I've always thought that the Arkham formula would translate really well for a Wolverine game. We had a really great one already with the "Origins: Wolverine" game and if they could continue the bloodiness and brutality of that game, they'd have a hit on their hands.

#14 Posted by TheHipKid (7257 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocksteady aren't a superhero only company, I'm sure they want to get to work on there own stuff

Rocksteady is owned by Warner Brothers, which also owns DC.

#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27712 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Wardishy (219 posts) - - Show Bio

I would cautiously support such a game. They did fantastically with Batman but the mechanics they developed are obviously built around Batman himself and his skills and gadgets etc. which wouldn't necessarily translate into good mechanics for other characters.

That said they've proven they've got skills and if they really thought they could do another character justice (and not just do it for a cash-in) I would definitely give them a shot.

#17 Posted by consolemaster001 (4501 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

#18 Edited by TheHipKid (7257 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_rog_el: So? There still a separate company

So your telling me that if WB demands a Superman game, they wont have to comply.

#19 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like rocksteady could make an excellent Watchmen game.

#20 Posted by nickzambuto (11471 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because they can make a good Batman game doesn't mean they can do any superhero ever.

#21 Posted by Aiden Cross (15513 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow would work well in a similar setting. :)

#22 Edited by Black_Arrow (1926 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because they can make a good Batman game doesn't mean they can do any superhero ever.

#23 Posted by MaccyD (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer to see how they can do a different genre.

#24 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (27712 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_rog_el: of course not, WB own a shit load of companies but they don't all spew out products for them and only them.

#25 Posted by kgb725 (3488 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by AminoAcidMan (121 posts) - - Show Bio

A superman game would be awesome. But the downside is no more detective work. But a clark kent level should be awesome where he should save metropolis without revealing he's superman, that would be difficult. LOL

#27 Posted by King Saturn (222850 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, it doesn't have to be Superman either...

#28 Posted by joshmightbe (24106 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be cool to see them do a Teen Titans or JLA game.

#29 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know....I'm of the mind that just because they did some amazing Batman games it doesn't mean that they could do a good Superman game

This. They made great Batman games because they're passionate about Batman.

#30 Posted by Enemybird (3103 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedckid said:

I feel like rocksteady could make an excellent Watchmen game.

Who wouldn't want to play as Walter?!

#31 Posted by Bogey (929 posts) - - Show Bio

They should make a non linear Green Lantern game.

#32 Posted by TotalBalance (708 posts) - - Show Bio

The current Arkham formula could probably be applied successfully to just about any top tier street leveler and lower. All you need is some good writers to ensure the game has a proper story and Rocksteady could pump out a smooth, fun to play game.

#33 Posted by PotatoOfDoom (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

#34 Posted by TheHipKid (7257 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Im not saying that they are going to force them to make only DC games but if they wanted they could say make an other hero game. It's the same anywhere, if you're the boss you make the rules. The only reason they make Batman games is cus he's popular and easy too do.

#35 Edited by danhimself (21916 posts) - - Show Bio

I do think that either Naughty Dog or Crystal Dynamics would make a spectacular Green Arrow game....the first should definitely be set on the island

#36 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather see a supervillain game. Deathstroke or Bane by themselves would be a good idea.

#37 Posted by mikex20 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Dabee (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith said:

Yes, definitely. I'd love to see a Green Arrow game.

This. Open world on the island would be awesome

#39 Edited by BatmanFan11 (507 posts) - - Show Bio

No one's mentioning the idea of a Spawn game?

Imagine the gameplay being a combination of God of War, and the Batman Arkham Game's.

#40 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i want a superman game & a Flash game.

#41 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes they should , but they are owned by WB, so that wouldn't help Marvel characters at all!

#42 Posted by MonsterStomp (13340 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

#43 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

A Raven game would be awesome.

#44 Edited by War Killer (19521 posts) - - Show Bio

@aiden_cross said:

Green Arrow would work well in a similar setting. :)

This.

I feel that a Green Arrow game that plays similar to the Arkham games, yet different enough to stand on its own would be awesome.

#45 Edited by King Saturn (222850 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow ? Why the fack would someone want to play another Video Game with another Superhero with No Powers and a facking Bow and Arrow as a weapon ? I never got what these suckas see in these lame ass characters and giving them quality video game titles.

#46 Posted by Deadite (17025 posts) - - Show Bio

Make a free-roam environment for superheroes and supervillains, and make it in an online format.

#47 Posted by _Atomikill_ (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather see a supervillain game. Deathstroke or Bane by themselves would be a good idea.

This.

A Flash game could be cool. You'd have a trigger button for entering Speed Force and going all fast around... heck, you could do a world wide free roam with it. Be able to toggle a few goons and like the Batarang in Arkham hit them all before they know it... Lot of things you could do there.

#48 Posted by bflynn316 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry I'm late commenting, I just finished Arkham Origins. I've loved all the Arkham games so far but would really like a full justice league game. And I can actually think of a way for them to use the mechanics on lots of different DC characters.

Flight could be kind of like you use the double tap A (x-box controls) which is a flip for batman but it could start off the flight for characters like Superman, Green Lantern, Wonderwoman, etc. Then you can use the glide mechanics to move from there except infinite amount of the pulling up you get a little of after dive bombing. Then characters like Flash and Green Arrow get the flip with double A like Batman, but no glide by holding it.

Characters with a special vision (i.e. x-ray vision) can use the same thing as detective vision. Characters without it I guess will just be at a disadvantage in that regard. But then they will be strong in others, such as flash having no special vision (unless he gets like speed-force-vision or something) but he's much faster so certain tasks you need him for and detective stuff you need Batman or Cyborg or someone.

Then, characters with various powers such as energy constructs, heat vision, or even speed attacks are toggled and used the same way as the gadgets.

What do you think, could this work?

#49 Edited by Skyfire (639 posts) - - Show Bio

Why stick to DC? I'd love for them to make a Spider-man game. Haven't had a good one for a while.

#50 Posted by russellmania77 (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

dont be jealous of Batman because he had a super great comic books, movies, and video games.