#1 Posted by russellmania77 (14403 posts) - - Show Bio

If hulk ever gets a sequel, which villain should be in it?

#2 Posted by WarBlade539 (4450 posts) - - Show Bio

Leader. Definitely Leader.
Considering the fact that Samuel Sterns appeared in The Incredible Hulk.

#3 Edited by TheSpiritStalker (2005 posts) - - Show Bio

Leader, Abomination and some gamma punks maybe absorbing man too

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17145 posts) - - Show Bio

no.

Online
#5 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

The Leader.

And maybe Grey Hulk.

#6 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeph Loeb should be the villain

#7 Posted by War Killer (19860 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of Leader and Rulk being the villains.

#8 Posted by Farkam (4655 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#9 Posted by Rouflex (14180 posts) - - Show Bio

Will one of the movies bring the Hulk family? Would be weird and cool at the same time.

#10 Posted by CF12793 (2871 posts) - - Show Bio

Leader. Definitely Leader.

Considering the fact that Samuel Sterns appeared in The Incredible Hulk.

True, but it's been so long since that movie has been released and so much has changed since then, including the main actor (Ed Norton probably won't do another Hulk film)

I'd say he'd be a great villain but I don't know if he'd appear. They were also setting up Doc Samson in that movie, but the guy who plays him is now on Modern Family so it's hard to say if he'll revisit the role.

#11 Posted by Oscars94 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

That could be good. Ross is already in the movies. It could work.

#12 Posted by Jeepeh (3467 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam: Yay! we agree on something! Red hulk would be cool for a sequel. IF done right.

#13 Posted by jwalser3 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk be fun to see.

#14 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (9859 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#15 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if Rulk is in a movie he should be in a third one, but I would love Leader as the villain and as thespiritwalker mentioned some gamma punks

#16 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17145 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#17 Posted by consolemaster001 (4893 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Oscars94 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

The Leader with some Gamma-Powered, mind controlled soldiers.

#19 Edited by RIKR2 (10220 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespiritstalker said:

Leader, Abomination and some gamma punks maybe absorbing man too

agree

#20 Posted by PowerHerc (80692 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk might be a good choice for a sequel.

#21 Posted by wildvine (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@darkazrael999 said:

Leader. Definitely Leader.

Considering the fact that Samuel Sterns appeared in The Incredible Hulk.

True, but it's been so long since that movie has been released and so much has changed since then, including the main actor (Ed Norton probably won't do another Hulk film)

I'd say he'd be a great villain but I don't know if he'd appear. They were also setting up Doc Samson in that movie, but the guy who plays him is now on Modern Family so it's hard to say if he'll revisit the role.

Wait wait. Which character was gonna be Doc Samson?

#22 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17145 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

@cf12793 said:

@darkazrael999 said:

Leader. Definitely Leader.

Considering the fact that Samuel Sterns appeared in The Incredible Hulk.

True, but it's been so long since that movie has been released and so much has changed since then, including the main actor (Ed Norton probably won't do another Hulk film)

I'd say he'd be a great villain but I don't know if he'd appear. They were also setting up Doc Samson in that movie, but the guy who plays him is now on Modern Family so it's hard to say if he'll revisit the role.

Wait wait. Which character was gonna be Doc Samson?

The guy who was betty's boyfriend when Banner appeared at the Pizza restaurant.

Online
#23 Posted by Bruxae (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#24 Posted by wildvine (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

Wait wait. Which character was gonna be Doc Samson?

The guy who was betty's boyfriend when Banner appeared at the Pizza restaurant.

I meant who is he on MF? I watch that, but haven't seen the Hulk in years. Also, sup?

#25 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17145 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

@theacidskull said:

@wildvine said:

Wait wait. Which character was gonna be Doc Samson?

The guy who was betty's boyfriend when Banner appeared at the Pizza restaurant.

I meant who is he on MF? I watch that, but haven't seen the Hulk in years. Also, sup?

MF? O_o
And sup, how are you? :P

Online