Think about it? I wanna see it happen.

#2 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Who?

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather see Daredevil

#4 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^^ What he said

#5 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7660 posts) - - Show Bio

Would like to see him take something in the superhero genre on, but I'm not sure what.

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he should direct a Luke Cage movie.

#7 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

I pretty much would support it but only for the soundtrack.

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, not at all. His ridiculous, over-the-top style would definitely suit Deadpool far better than it would Logan.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14656 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Nope, not at all. His ridiculous, over-the-top style would definitely suit Deadpool far better than it would Logan.

#10 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

No; Unfortunately, i dont think he was meant for the superhero multiverse...He likes his movies to pay homage to old Spagetthi Westerns, rat pack cinema, eastern dramas...older cinematic genres; and i am not saying that he would not be able to adadpt a good Wolverine or Daredevil movie into one of these genres, but i dont think he would ever try to. He was asked if he would ever undertake a superhero movie, during his "Django Unchained" panel, at SDCC 2012, and expressed complete disinterest in the genre as a whole, basically saying that it does give him enough creative room to make it his own.

IMO, i want to see Quentin Tarantino's original ideas, not long established characters with Fanboys to dog it at every turn.

#11 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#12 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7710 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. No. He has gone down hill.

#13 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

No; Unfortunately, i dont think he was meant for the superhero multiverse...He likes his movies to pay homage to old Spagetthi Westerns, rat pack cinema, eastern dramas...older cinematic genres; and i am not saying that he would not be able to adadpt a good Wolverine or Daredevil movie into one of these genres, but i dont think he would ever try to. He was asked if he would ever undertake a superhero movie, during his "Django Unchained" panel, at SDCC 2012, and expressed complete disinterest in the genre as a whole, basically saying that it does give him enough creative room to make it his own.

IMO, i want to see Quentin Tarantino's original ideas, not long established characters with Fanboys to dog it at every turn.

Oh boy, is their a video for that?

#15 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3746 posts) - - Show Bio

I think too much blood gore and violence. Wait, that also what Wolverine is kinda about...

#16 Posted by Inverno (13163 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#17 Posted by PowerHerc (82755 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Tarantino is great but he'd diverge to much from the source material.

#18 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Meh. No. He has gone down hill.

He's gone back up with the release of Inglorious Basterds.

#19 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

This guy knows how it is.

#20 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman: Right back at ya mate! ;)

#21 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, he'd get the violence down, certainly. But I don't think the tone would fit. As others have said, his style would fit someone like Deadpool better.

Though, even then, I'm not sure I'd be up for it. With comic book movies, the movie maker has to be willing to work within the source material and I don't think Tarantino could do that.

#22 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

No but I'd love to see him do a Lobo movie, I think that'd be the absolute perfect comic character for Tarantino's style

#23 Posted by JediXMan (30204 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@joshmightbe said:

No but I'd love to see him do a Lobo movie, I think that'd be the absolute perfect comic character for Tarantino's style

What they said. These are good, relatively "safe" characters... with over the top violence.

#24 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: I think Lobo would fit slightly better than Deadpool IMO