• 74 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by SavageBeast (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you comicviners think he has what it takes to solve America's economic issues?

#2 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26221 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know don't care both sucks Obama has done nothing with his 4 years and Romney is a moron.

#3 Posted by mikethekiller (8474 posts) - - Show Bio

NO

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (51201 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I'd much rather see President Obama win a second term.

Staff
#5 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Don't know don't care both sucks Obama has done nothing with his 4 years and Romney is a moron.

this

#6 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26221 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Your a staff member now? Congrats!

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (51201 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Thanks :D

Staff
#8 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10621 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we lose either way when It comes to politics.

#9 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe.

But I don't think we should stick with Obama, he's proved his incompetence, but Mitt hasn't.

So, I guess give the new guy a chance, because the old guy sucks.

#10 Posted by JonSmith (4008 posts) - - Show Bio

On the one hand, we have a giant hammer waiting to drop on our heads. On the other hand, we've got a guillotine. Which would you pick?

#11 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26221 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

I think we lose either way when It comes to politics.

We need to overthrow the Government we need to form the rebel alliance.

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (25051 posts) - - Show Bio

In this election we are sitting on top of a hill and we have a choice between a guy whose going to do nothing and just let us slide down and a guy whose going to slap wheels on the sled and kick us down. So it all depends on the speed at which you're comfortable hitting rock bottom.

#13 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Maybe.

But I don't think we should stick with Obama, he's proved his incompetence, but Mitt hasn't.

So, I guess give the new guy a chance, because the old guy sucks.

Same.

LOL@ the libs saying Romney is "dumb" while defending retarded Obama and his flawed policies that have done nothing good for this country...

#14 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't think Romney or Obama should be allowed into the Presidential office. Neither of them are going to have any positive impact.

#15 Posted by JediXMan (31253 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Thanks :D

Wow. Just noticed you're staff. Nice!

Moderator
#16 Posted by JediXMan (31253 posts) - - Show Bio

Obama and Romney are two sides of the same coin. They both suck.

Moderator
#17 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Don't know don't care both sucks Obama has done nothing with his 4 years and Romney is a moron.

Yup

#18 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Both suck, but Obama has already had a chance at sucking so let Mitt suck as well. Better yet, make me president. Free money for everyone who isn't named Pete!

#19 Posted by joshmightbe (25051 posts) - - Show Bio

If I were president I have a solution for fixing our debt, real estate, there are tons of islands and crap that we own and billionaires love buying Islands so we sell all these little territories that at this point aren't really doing anything for us to the highest bidder, maybe drop some states as well. Would anyone really miss Utah?

#20 Posted by k4tzm4n (51201 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Thank you.

I'm not a fan of the "Obama sucks, so let Romney try sucking" method of reasoning. First and foremost, I respect the President far more than Romney as an individual. Sure, at the end of the day he's going to give us political answers that flat-out avoid "yes or no" responses, but who doesn't? (Alright, Christie doesn't but the dude is just a rude bully) I agree with him on far more moral issues, and, to be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Romney's record. These reasons are more than enough for me to vote for President Obama this November.

Staff
#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20429 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

No, I'd much rather see President Obama win a second term.

STAFF!!!! STAFF!!!! YEAH!!!!

Make a thread.... now...

My prediction was correct!!!

"Be water my friend"

#22 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

If I were president I have a solution for fixing our debt, real estate, there are tons of islands and crap that we own and billionaires love buying Islands so we sell all these little territories that at this point aren't really doing anything for us to the highest bidder, maybe drop some states as well. Would anyone really miss Utah?

I was raised in Utah -________-

#23 Posted by JediXMan (31253 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

@JediXMan: Thank you.

I'm not a fan of the "Obama sucks, so let Romney try sucking" method of reasoning.

I'm not saying that necessarily. I just mean that I don't think very highly of either of them.
Moderator
#24 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Got a question Mod, What's the rules on discussing politics her on the Vine?

#25 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely not.

Moderator
#26 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Well said, sir.

Moderator
#27 Edited by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... Isn't that kind of one of the main factors that got Obama in the white house in the first place?

@k4tzm4n said:

@JediXMan: Thank you.

I'm not a fan of the "Obama sucks, so let Romney try sucking" method of reasoning.

#28 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Maybe.

But I don't think we should stick with Obama, he's proved his incompetence, but Mitt hasn't.

So, I guess give the new guy a chance, because the old guy sucks.

This sums up my feelings.

#29 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: holy crap your a staff member now,congrats...do you work there now or something

#30 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15123 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Both suck, but Obama has already had a chance at sucking so let Mitt suck as well. Better yet, make me president. Free money for everyone who isn't named Pete!

you already have my vote!

#31 Posted by k4tzm4n (51201 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@JediXMan: Thank you.

I'm not a fan of the "Obama sucks, so let Romney try sucking" method of reasoning.

I'm not saying that necessarily. I just mean that I don't think very highly of either of them.

Sorry for the confusion, but only the "thank you" was directed at you. The rest was a general statement after seeing some of the other posts.

@cameron83 said:

@k4tzm4n: holy crap your a staff member now,congrats...do you work there now or something

Thank you! I don't work in their office - I'm a freelance writer.

@Mercy_ said:

@k4tzm4n: Well said, sir.

I try every now and then to make some degree of sense. I'm glad it works sometimes :D

@Referee said:

@k4tzm4n: Got a question Mod, What's the rules on discussing politics her on the Vine?

Chatting politics is perfectly fine as long as it stays civil.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@k4tzm4n said:

No, I'd much rather see President Obama win a second term.

STAFF!!!! STAFF!!!! YEAH!!!!

Make a thread.... now...

My prediction was correct!!!

"Be water my friend"

That would be like me making a happy birthday thread for myself. That's a bit too arrogant for my taste :D

But hey... you're more than welcome to if you want to, lol.

Staff
#32 Posted by JediXMan (31253 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

@JediXMan said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@JediXMan: Thank you.

I'm not a fan of the "Obama sucks, so let Romney try sucking" method of reasoning.

I'm not saying that necessarily. I just mean that I don't think very highly of either of them.

Sorry for the confusion, but only the "thank you" was directed at you. The rest was a general statement after seeing some of the other posts.

Ah. My mistake. I wasn't sure if you directed the other at me, since my other comment said "both of them suck" and your reply said "suck," I assumed it was directed at me.
 
@k4tzm4n said:

@cameron83 said:

@k4tzm4n: holy crap your a staff member now,congrats...do you work there now or something

Thank you! I don't work in their office - I'm a freelance writer.

I am incredibly jealous right now...
Moderator
#33 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

NO, i can't afford Romney.

Besides I want to see what obama will do, if he gets a democratic controlled house in his last term, im guessing he will go all the way since he doesn't need to get re-elected.

#34 Posted by joshmightbe (25051 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER: its a much more likely solution than congress actually forcing the super rich to pay their fair share or stop giving free money to those who don't deserve it, not referring to the poor as a whole when I say those who don't deserve it I'm talking about drunks and drug addicts who collect disability checks and able bodied people who just refuse to even try to get a job

#35 Edited by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER: its a much more likely solution than congress actually forcing the super rich to pay their fair share or stop giving free money to those who don't deserve it, not referring to the poor as a whole when I say those who don't deserve it I'm talking about drunks and drug addicts who collect disability checks and able bodied people who just refuse to even try to get a job

When i'm president there will be no rich or poor. Everyone will be the same..... Everyone that is except people named Pete.

#36 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@joshmightbe said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER: its a much more likely solution than congress actually forcing the super rich to pay their fair share or stop giving free money to those who don't deserve it, not referring to the poor as a whole when I say those who don't deserve it I'm talking about drunks and drug addicts who collect disability checks and able bodied people who just refuse to even try to get a job

When i'm president there will be no rich or poor. Everyone will be the same..... Everyone that is except people named Pete.

HALLEMAJUYAH...lol,jk...but seriously that will be very difficult....mr president!

#37 Posted by joshmightbe (25051 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: We need to elect a completely delusional psychopath for President, other countries would be less likely to screw with us if our President started biting dignitaries

#38 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

Obama and Romney both sucks
wish Ron Paul can be the new president

#39 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

No, I'd much rather see President Obama win a second term.

This. Romney was the best the republicans have to offer, but that doesn't say much. The tea party says Obama can't get anything done, but they're the ones who throw a b**ch fit every time he tries to do anything.

#40 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

We need to overthrow the Government we need to form the rebel alliance.

Where's Starkiller when you need him? He sparked one rebel alliance and I believe he can do it again! Woo!

#41 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrickster said:

Obama and Romney both sucks wish Ron Paul can be the new president

This. If I voted today I'd vote for Romney though.

#42 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#43 Posted by Fudgie29 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Whenever a presidential candidate says he/she can fix the economy they're LYING. America has The Federal Reserve System and they're in charge of the american economy. When I took an Economics course, we learned that when you're in a recession, you're supposed to spend money to get out, NOT conserve. The republican party also ISN'T kind to immigrants and women. PLEASE do research on Romney before thinking he's a good candidate. Obama isn't that great either but he is the lesser of two evils.....I hate to be cynical but i'm very worried about the direction of American politics. I'm sorry if this post offends anyone.

#44 Posted by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

@SavageBeast said:

Do you comicviners think he has what it takes to solve America's economic issues?

For one thing - neither candidate is going to be solve the economic issues - it's a little bigger than a national problem.

Though I'd love to hear Governor Romney actually give specifics on how he would improve the situation- but problem is he isn't going to - that would be counterproductive to winning the office.

#45 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

If any of you plan to vote for Mitt Romney and you're a middle-class citizen or worse, something is really wrong with you. If voted into office, Romney will be playing this song in his car, while the rest of us (minus the upper-class) struggles to survive.

#46 Posted by Hostile (42 posts) - - Show Bio

*shrugs* but I disagree with what he says for a lot of other things. Honestly it's too hard to vote for a Republican that isn't in touch with my generation anyway. Hopefully the young Republican representatives who aren't too brain-washed will stand out years from now.

#47 Posted by danhimself (22695 posts) - - Show Bio

Romney imo is the very definition of a republican...he only cares about making the rich richer and poor poorer...that's it

Obama hasn't done very much of anything while in office but to be fair he stepped into the sh!thole that Bush dug and filled so he's tasked with a huge clean up mess and at the moment it would take a miracle to dig us out of this hole

It's my honest belief that they should change the rules and allow Clinton to run again...I'd vote for him in a heartbeat

#48 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#49 Posted by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

Romney imo is the very definition of a republican...he only cares about making the rich richer and poor poorer...that's it

Obama hasn't done very much of anything while in office but to be fair he stepped into the sh!thole that Bush dug and filled so he's tasked with a huge clean up mess and at the moment it would take a miracle to dig us out of this hole

It's my honest belief that they should change the rules and allow Clinton to run again...I'd vote for him in a heartbeat

I think President Clinton would probably face a similar fate of deadlock in office. This dedication to being completely uncompromising to the plans / ideas of the other political party is recipe for failure.

#50 Posted by JediXMan (31253 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@danhimself said:

Romney imo is the very definition of a republican...he only cares about making the rich richer and poor poorer...that's it

Obama hasn't done very much of anything while in office but to be fair he stepped into the sh!thole that Bush dug and filled so he's tasked with a huge clean up mess and at the moment it would take a miracle to dig us out of this hole

It's my honest belief that they should change the rules and allow Clinton to run again...I'd vote for him in a heartbeat

I think President Clinton would probably face a similar fate of deadlock in office. This dedication to being completely uncompromising to the plans / ideas of the other political party is recipe for failure.

Personally, I'd rather Hillary have won the primaries in '08.

Moderator