Should I feel bad that I'm with a married older woman?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By albusan

This is a true story.

I'm 22 years old and I met a married 31 year-old Russian woman, at the dog park. We were just friends first and then we started drinking coffee and green tea. Then it became more than friends, the past two weeks and now it's a full blown sexual affair! Here's the thing, she hates her husband, she isn't attracted to him and hasn't had sex with him in five months. He treats her bad too and doesn't take care of himself, to look good. I've never been with an older woman like this before, but she's looks so good and is in better shape than most 20-somethings.

Should I feel bad and end it before it goes any further?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cream_God

2 out of 5, youre gonna fool some people but still nothing to LOL at

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Seems too complicated to answer.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To me age thing isnt a issue, its the fact that she's married.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if trolling, but probably trolling. If not, end it, unless they divorce. Its bad to be romantically/sexually involved with a married woman, not only from a moral standpoint but also because it the potential drama it will cause if this is found out by those close to either of you two. It's always much cleaner to just wait for them to divorce.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Superguy1591

You shouldn't feel bad about it, but why would upyou get married at 22 when you have your whole life ahead of you?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Not sure if trolling, but probably trolling. If not, end it, unless they divorce.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think you know the right answer.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Not sure if trolling, but probably trolling. If not, end it, unless they divorce.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Can't she divorce him?

She might have family obligations though, say for example kids.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Not sure if trolling, but probably trolling. If not, end it, unless they divorce. Its bad to be romantically/sexually involved with a married woman, not only from a moral standpoint but also because it the potential drama it will cause if this is found out by those close to either of you two. It's always much cleaner to just wait for them to divorce.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: She doesn't work, that's the problem and she's from Russia, she has no family here. I never told her I would take care of her because I won't.

@ms-lola said:

I think you know the right answer.

I know, I'm just going through a rough time in my life right now and she was the one that came on to me.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Claymore1998

@albusan:

Oh okay. There are really too many factor involved to give you a decent suggestion friend. You should do what you think is right ^_^

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

2 out of 5, youre gonna fool some people but still nothing to LOL at

Lol, great answer.

If you are serious, you should tell her to divorce him, if his husband treats her bad, she should divorce, and if you really like her, you should think in what´s best for her.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

Having sex with someone who is married (to someone other than you) is wrong every time. No exceptions. Zero. Not a one. If you didn't already know this, you wouldn't have a nagging feeling about it which caused you to ask in the first place. That is guilt, my friend.

Ignoring the immorality of the situation, every single dirtbag who cheats on their husband/wife gives the same tired excuse. "My spouse just doesn't understand me. We don't even have sex anymore. I just have to stay with him because of the kids/money/image." BS! At best, cheaters are in one bad relationship and are compounding their problems by creating another bad relationship. At worst, these cheaters have loving, loyal, kind spouses at home who have no idea what their partners are doing, and the cheater is using everyone, including, in this case, you.

If the woman you are with is worth a red cent and has an ounce of respect for you or her spouse, she would leave him before starting a relationship with you. If she is not willing to do this, then you are just a fling to her, and I guess if you just want sex, that's okay, but I for one wouldn't want to have any role in coming between a man and his wife.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: To be fair, this is more on her than on you. Both of you are adults, but you're the free one, not her. As her friend, suggest she get out of her marriage for her sake, not yours. Very important. In the meantime, stepping away from each other might be a good thing.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DBVSE7

^ It's a two way street.. so both are at fault.. especially if he's asking this kind of question.

If you knew she was married then you're just as in the wrong as her.

Wrong is wrong, nothing left to be said.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm huge Dr Phil fan so nobody here is more qualified to answer this question than me, and the answer is simple, its her husbands fault, as the man he has to realize he is automatically in the wrong and that women are superior. In fact he should be glad she found a new man who can make her happy and tend to her needs and should be thankful and should work hand and foot for her to make up for him wronging her.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

Look at you always agreeing with me.

Reboot hehe ^_^

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Stop messing with a married woman, you're gonna get yourself killed. People are crazy these days. I personally know a man who cheated on his wife with a married woman. The husband found out and killed her, then killed himself. He wanted to kill the guy too, but couldn't get a hold of him.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So......What's going on in this thread?

Beata

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

This is a true story.

I'm 22 years old and I met a married 31 year-old Russian woman, at the dog park. We were just friends first and then we started drinking coffee and green tea. Then it became more than friends, the past two weeks and now it's a full blown sexual affair! Here's the thing, she hates her husband, she isn't attracted to him and hasn't had sex with him in five months. He treats her bad too and doesn't take care of himself, to look good. I've never been with an older woman like this before, but she's looks so good and is in better shape than most 20-somethings.

Should I feel bad and end it before it goes any further?

If she hates her husband: tell her to get a divorce. Cheating is OK just because of five months of no sex? I've been married 11 years, you go through dry months(not even joking). Then sometimes you go through times where all you do is **** like crazy. People's moods and sex drives go up & down. It's all based on mood, physical and psychology health, as well as other factors.

If he is such a putz, then she needs to get a divorce.

@lukehero:

That's a scary story..

Happens all the time. Men & Women will often kill the cheater: GF, BF, WIFE, HUSBAND, LOVER, Whatever.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Claymore1998

@lukehero:

Oh. I really dislike the whole cheating thing, as anyone, but killing them might be a bit over reacting..

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: I'm not saying it's OK. Killing people is wrong, I'm saying that's what happens.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

Sorry phased it wrongly.

That being said, I would totally still kill you for dinner if i got a chance ^_^

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: You're scaring the crap out of me, I mean that sounds like a bad Lifetime movie.

@ms-lola said:

@albusan: To be fair, this is more on her than on you. Both of you are adults, but you're the free one, not her. As her friend, suggest she get out of her marriage for her sake, not yours. Very important. In the meantime, stepping away from each other might be a good thing.

I've been cheated on, so I've been depresed about it and I've been trying to move on by dating other women. This was not in my plans and I wonder how it got to this point. I can't blame no one but myself, because I am attracted to her and I like talking to her. She makes me feel better about it, because of how unhappy she is with her husband.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 juiceboks  Moderator

@batwatch: Best answer.

You're wrong for this..and there's no excuse for you or the woman. Best advice is to stop meddling where you ought not to be.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: It's the truth, you don't even know: he might still love her, but might be going through a rough spot. You never know what might make someone snap. Stop seeing her until she gets a divorce.

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you shouldn't feel bad unless you are being used for a green card.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If she's not married then I don't see the problem but... It's the other thing. :(

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, but not for the reasons you imply. She's married and in another relationship, so she's unfaithful to someone she's promised to be faithful to. That alone should be a red flag. I'm also guessing she's doing this thing with you in secret, so there's the fact that she has no inhibitions on infidelity.

Finally, WTH are you doing with another man's wife? Or don't you have the decency to not date or hook up with someone committed to another man? You both should be ashamed of yourselves... but that's just this one guy's opinion.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@albusan: It's the truth, you don't even know: he might still love her, but might be going through a rough spot. You never know what might make someone snap. Stop seeing her until she gets a divorce.

She's not getting a divorce unless I decide to take care of her. She has no job and has no family in America. She feels like she's stuck in her marriage and can't get out of it because of her situation.

you shouldn't feel bad unless you are being used for a green card.

She used her husband for the green card I think.

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you have ANY form of pre-nup, then you don't need to feel guilty.

you DO need to feel SELF PROTECTIVE.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: She's not getting a divorce unless I decide to take care of her. She has no job and has no family in America. She feels like she's stuck in her marriage and can't get out of it because of her situation.

Dude he finds out you are messing with his wife and he is the one paying all the bills & crap. This dude would probably go APE. Do they have kids?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#43  Edited By SC  Moderator

Should I feel bad that I locked a thread about a user claiming that they are with a married older woman?

This is a true story.

I'm 290 years old and I read a thread on the internet after I went for a walk at the Cat Park. First I was confused, then I was awesome, then I made ten billion dollars from my couch, then I remembered all those off topic spam threads some users were posting about love, romance and sex. The past two months it has been better, here's the thing, we don't want love/romance advice threads clogging up off topic, no one wants to hear about your full blown sexual affair with an imaginary Mrs Robinson. Such threads, they happened before, not again. You treat CV bad, and don't take care of yourself! Not the first time I have had to lock a thread like this, won't be the last!

Should I feel bad or should I just keep on locking such threads? No. Though if you are serious, no applies to your situation as well, but still has to be locked sorry.