#1 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

I need this ASAP answered. I am a huge Deadpool fan but is his game worth buying?

#2 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

NO

#3 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

How much do you care about gameplay? From what I hear Deadpool can carry the game if you're a fan, but if you're looking for actually interesting mechanics then the game may disappoint.
Note I haven't played it myself and I'm just saying what I've heard.

#4 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

No. The gameplay isn't all that great. If you want to get it just for the humor, watch a let's play on YouTube instead.

#5 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

I own it, and the humor was very good, game mechanics were repetitive, and the game feels kinda short. I suggest renting it from like a Redbox or Gamefly.

#6 Edited by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

Heck no.

#7 Edited by twitchy_tail (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess it depends on what kind of games you like I've herd people say it was awful but to me it looked pretty awesome. Maybe watch a bit of game play on youtube first.

#8 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7955 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't pay full whack for a game I wasn't sure about, so if you have some to trade in then go for it, if not then I'd wait a bit.

#9 Edited by ImagineMan16 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I had really high hopes for the game, but once I started playing it, it wasn't long before I realized I kind of hated it. The gameplay is nothing special, often repetitive, the story is just "okay," and the humor is fun at first but gets redundant and annoying fast. And I'm not a prude by any measure, but the sheer level of profanity got to be pretty annoying too.

#10 Posted by Edamame (28394 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd actually wait for the prices to go down, but that's just me.

#11 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11954 posts) - - Show Bio

If you prefer story over actual gameplay and you are a DP fan

yea

#12 Posted by i_like_swords (16637 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want a casual action fighter game, with some shooter elements, and a lot of great humor, but are not bothered about gameplay not being amazing, get it.

And for god sake, if you're not a Deadpool fan, don't get this game. You won't find it half as funny as you should and that's three quarters of the deal when you buy this game.

I advise you rent it.

#13 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually really enjoyed it.

#14 Posted by TifaLockhart (14119 posts) - - Show Bio

Free trophies.

#15 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, My reply got picked as the answer. I now feel special.

#16 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6868 posts) - - Show Bio

How the hell should I know?

#17 Posted by consolemaster001 (6042 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, My reply got picked as the answer. I now feel special.

I said something thus I made it null and void. Disappointment....

@thegreyoutcastx: It is way to easy

The game? Yea, I would agree. The only difficult comes to being swarmed as opposed to any real challenge.