should every battle have a poll?

ozeol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ozeol

I would find this usefull because it would be interesting to see which character wins according to the majority of comicvine users. I know poll is optional when you create the topic but I think all of them should use one. Lets put the battles to vote!
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PowerHerc

Not a bad idea at all.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mercy_

Bad idea. You can't flag polls. Nor can you set up detailed OPs in them.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By castleking
@ozeol

no.

polls will give you a skewed perception of who can actually win a fight many people simply vote due to favoritism of a character rather then actually being capable of winning.
the power section of this site pretty much shows voting of characters run rampant.   
People vote for street levelers against heralds as ridicules as that sounds.

Like someone already mention you cant make a detail OP with a Poll you so would need to already have a follow up post ready right behind your OP to explain things. 
On the upside certain busy bodies will feel cheated for their inability to flag threads, so that is one good thing. >_>
Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Aiden Cross

The problem with polls are that most people will vote right away without reading the discussion in the thread. That's something they do afterwards and because of the discussion they might alter their opinion but have no way to change their vote on the poll.