Should anime fans stay at animevice and get out from comicvine,

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CODYSF
No Caption Provided

But only the annoying anime fans should get kick out from comicvine

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

If an annoying fan is reference to a troll, they get banned regardless.

If it is a respectful fan then they have every right to be here. Animevice has allowed Comic vs Mangas and so have a bunch of comic sites like CBR so no reason we shouldn't allow the same luxury.

Comics and mangas are both big markets and have large fanbases and often intertwine. I like SOME animes but not as much as I used to and I have no problem debating in some of these manga vs comic threads. They are allowing fresh life into the battle forum and it is as alive as it has ever been despite the recent tension. No one should be kicked out for liking something unless they actually do something detrimental which none of the people are doing except a few spite threads here and there but that is typical even with the com vs ani ban.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CODYSF

@god_spawn said:

If it is a respectful fan then they have every right to be here. Animevice has allowed Comic vs Mangas and so have a bunch of comic sites like CBR so no reason we shouldn't allow the same luxury.

Comics and mangas are both big markets and have large fanbases and often intertwine. I like SOME animes but not as much as I used to and I have no problem debating in some of these manga vs comic threads. They are allowing fresh life into the battle forum and it is as alive as it has ever been despite the recent tension.

Thanks for the smart comment

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Manga are as much comics as american comics. They have every right to be here. What hasn't right to be here are trolls who destroy the fun of this site.

/end thread

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@CODYSF said:

@god_spawn said:

Comics and mangas are both big markets and have large fanbases and often intertwine. I like SOME animes but not as much as I used to and I have no problem debating in some of these manga vs comic threads. They are allowing fresh life into the battle forum and it is as alive as it has ever been despite the recent tension.

Thanks for the smart comment

This thread kind of begs for that.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ssejllenrad

I'm as much an otaku as I am a western comic geek.... Does that mean I should slice myself in half? :D

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CODYSF

@Crom-Cruach:

Dude I haven't been to the website for a week and now I notice these random anime vs comic with horrible mismatch on the thread lately

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

This is getting annoying.