tasir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tasir

which show is better over all and why

i personally say Sherlock because it has better characters and better character relationships

what do you say

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sherlock is one of the best renditions of the character. Not accurate to the smallest detail but authentic to the character. It had intelligent plots and the fact that it has minimal number of episodes (like most UK shows) makes the writers concentrate on good script.

Elementary is dumbsh*t ripoff that was most likely conceived by the writers while watching Sherlock. I just watched as much episodes as that BBC series (ummm.. like 6?) and quit on the series altogether. It's not smart. It's not interesting. It's bullsh*t. How that show was renewed for a second season is beyond me.

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Sherlock is one of the best renditions of the character. Not accurate to the smallest detail but authentic to the character. It had intelligent plots and the fact that it has minimal number of episodes (like most UK shows) makes the writers concentrate on good script.

Elementary is dumbsh*t ripoff that was most likely conceived by the writers while watching Sherlock. I just watched as much episodes as that BBC series (ummm.. like 6?) and quit on the series altogether. It's not smart. It's not interesting. It's bullsh*t. How that show was renewed for a second season is beyond me.

Don't think i could add another syllable :)

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By judasnixon

Sherlock is better, but Elementry isn't bad.......

No Caption Provided
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Want an interesting American-made "Sherlock-based" character? Don't go the Elementary route. Go and watch Psych or Monk or the Mentalist or House. All of them are better than Elementary.

tasir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

speaking of sherlock when are new episodes coming out

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tasir: They're still in pre-production of season 3.