#1 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

I know another "ask me" thread. I been wanting to make one for the longest but since there are so many I wouldn't. Now, I changed my mind. I want to try and make this one different so... we'll see.

Ask whatever you'd like. Nothing is too personal or offensive for me. I'll find a way to answer everyones questions.

SIDEBAR: The title is inspired by Frank Ocean's Nostalgia ULTRA. I enjoy listening to Frank Ocean a lot and I thought it be a it be a fun title since I love that interlude he has, "she said she wanted jodeci... yeah... whatever."

Plus my muse is on my mind.

( +)

#2 Posted by WarBlade539 (4758 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you have any secret fetishes? If so, what?

#3 Edited by consolemaster001 (6115 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like strategy games ?

#4 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1997 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like the band Muse?!!?

#5 Posted by Ms. Omega (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Just one question.......Why?

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22998 posts) - - Show Bio

can I ask you a question?

#7 Posted by russellmania77 (15838 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like batman?

#8 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you have any secret fetishes? If so, what?

Nope no secret fetishes. I'm very honest about my "fetishes" and I can't think of anything that's weird. Role playing I guess would be considered weird and wanting to try stuff... I'm keeping this Rated E for everyone.

Do you have any secret fetishes? Keep it Rated E for everyone though.

Do you like strategy games ?

Not really. I usually only play video games for the story. My favorite games to date are Jak and Daxter series and the Mass Effect series.

DO you like Strategy games? If yes (I'm guessing you do) which ones? Any recommendations?

Do you like the band Muse?!!?

Not a huge fan but yes I like them a lot. Well I enjoyed the very few songs I've listened to a great deal. They are on my huge list of artists/cd/projects I want to give a listen to and or purchase. The problem is time and money though.

Do you like MUSE? If yes (I'm guessing you do) do you have a favorite song? Do you have a favorite album? What do you think about their last album? Thoughts on the Radiohead comparisons they get?

Just one question.......Why?

I'm very self centered and again I wanted to make a "ask me" thread for the longest. Why do you ask? Do you have a "ask me" thread?

can I ask you a question?

Of course. Why do you ask? Has our previous encounters discouraged you to ask me a question?

Do you like batman?

AH Batman. I will not lie. NO! I never cared for him. I don't know why, when me and my brother were kids we called dibs on certain heroes. My very first pick was Spider-Man. He called dibs on Batman and from then on he's been a fairly big Batfan and I haven't.

Still, it is hard to dislike Batman he has had great writers, great stories and has quite possibly the greatest supporting cast. I like his stories, I'll read his books, I'll watch his movies, but I'm not a fan... if that makes sense.

SO you're Mexican huh? What part of Mexico? When's your birthday? Who is your favorite obscure character? Who is your favorite robin?

( +)

#9 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22998 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22998 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1997 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one: Of course I love Muse and my fave song is probably Undisclosed Desires. Favorite album would be a tie between The Resistance and Showbiz, but they're all pretty great. The 2nd Law wasn't that good. I thought it was pretty different in a sense from the others. There was only a couple songs that I kinda sorta/fully liked like Madness, Supremacy, Animals, and Survival. The comparisons don't really bother me, I mean I think the band did get influenced by Radiohead a lot. So they thats where they get some of their sound from, but Muse is a great band and are original in every way in my opinion.

#13 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one: 8 hours and 23 minutes

Hhahaha, so... how was it?

@yung_ancient_one: Of course I love Muse and my fave song is probably Undisclosed Desires. Favorite album would be a tie between The Resistance and Showbiz, but they're all pretty great. The 2nd Law wasn't that good. I thought it was pretty different in a sense from the others. There was only a couple songs that I kinda sorta/fully liked like Madness, Supremacy, Animals, and Survival. The comparisons don't really bother me, I mean I think the band did get influenced by Radiohead a lot. So they thats where they get some of their sound from, but Muse is a great band and are original in every way in my opinion.

When and how did you discover MUSE? What was the first album you listened to? What was the order of albums you listened too? Have you ever gone to one of their concerts? What do you think makes "Undisclosed Desires" stand out? I just listen to it. I totally forgot about that song. I like it too. When I started hearing about the constant comparisons of Radiohead, I thought really?... I can totally see it now but it totally went over my head at first.

( +)

#14 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22998 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10704 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you a Brotha?

#16 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by superstay (10498 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Nefarious (22930 posts) - - Show Bio

What is your religion?

#19 Edited by Squares (8392 posts) - - Show Bio

Who/what is the muse you mentioned?

#20 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

What is your religion?

I do not believe in one religion. I believe in a higher power, in the universe, in spirituality, in a entity from beyond, a God, or whatever but I just don't know so I don't pretend to know. I feel like something is out there, it could be a being above all, it could be my imagination, I don't know.

I was raised a Catholic though.

@squares said:

Who/what is the muse you mentioned?

My muse is my friend that changed me for the better. I transformed into a different person. However, I was still just a friend. I moved from where I was living at the time (where I happened to meet her) and I moved back into my hometown in LA.

I literally haven't seen her for a year. I tried to contact her once but... it was cut short. I finally saw her again last saturday. We had a good time. We talked, caught up, enjoyed each others company, but it was cut short.

I got to tell her how I felt at the end and...

She's my muse because I have become absorbed with thoughts about her and she (my friends argue this) motivated me to transform myself. Now I want to change back to how I was all into health. I started doing pull ups and push ups. I plan on running again next monday or this weekend depending on my schedule.

It's just weird... like I posted... and I even told her... I always feel like the time we spend together is always cut short.

Like Wrekonize says, "I been tryna sit and build with you but the time we get never lasts."

--------------------------------------------------

( +)

#21 Edited by MonsterStomp (20524 posts) - - Show Bio

Bro... Do you like Tupac?

#22 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10704 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one: What do you think of Pete Stanchek being titled the son of Nas and hip-hops influence on comics.

#23 Edited by Squares (8392 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

Bro... Do you like Tupac?

DOODE, c'mon... of course brah.

I believe if you're a Hip Hop fan you need to acknowledge or admire Tupac Shakur. I have so many reasons why he is amazing and Thee Greatest of All Time. Just one quick one, to this date, Tupac is the only rapper to have his own statue. If you watch his interviews you can totally see he was ahead of his time. He was very articulate, intelligent, and I truly believe a role model for all men. Yes he was a "brute" or "thug" but as NaS once said (paraphrasing) "Come in peace but ready for war." On top of all that, he was young like... my age young, imagine if he lived to be 40 like NaS. How influential he could have been. How much he could have learned about the errors of his ways, because he did make mistakes. I won't deny that but you gotta love Pac.

@yung_ancient_one: What do you think of Pete Stanchek being titled the son of Nas and hip-hops influence on comics.

I. I had no idea, when, where, how, who, why?

II. I think it's pretty DOPE though, but for reals who gave him that title and why? I'm guessing because of how NaS came out in 17 with his teen angst against oppression.

III. I think Hip Hop's influence is great but I honestly overlook it. It isn't a big deal to me. I feel like Hip Hop has been influencing comics for the longest and more importantly USA. I think Hip Hop is the most influential culture or subculture (whatever title you want) in the USA. I think its great, I think its beautiful but I think the history is extremely important and anyone who is interested in the culture needs to invest in doing research. It should never be forgotten, where, when, why, and who created this beyond words incredible genre of music and or culture/subculture.

@squares said:

@yung_ancient_one: How romantic.

Yeah...

I'm a romanticizer. On our first date, I had Blink-182's "first date" ready to play as soon as the other song ended. We were friends at first but I ended up asking her out on a date. I messed up though. I acted differently when we were dating. I wasn't the same guy she met when we hung out before. I made mistakes.

I know... she... knows now. I can tell by the way she looked at me after we parted ways. I said my peace and... she got it. I know she did.

I love life. :)

( +)

#25 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10704 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one: It was in an issue of Harbinger wars. Pete was quoting Nas in Harbinger #4 how did you not know this? Apperently Nas kinda influences his out look on life, his revolutionary lifestyle and ideology. The Bleeding Monk read his mind and discovered Nas as his inspiration and called him that.

#26 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one: It was in an issue of Harbinger wars. Pete was quoting Nas in Harbinger #4 how did you not know this? Apperently Nas kinda influences his out look on life, his revolutionary lifestyle and ideology. The Bleeding Monk read his mind and discovered Nas as his inspiration and called him that.

DAMN! TRIPPY!

I haven't read the issues yet. Imma get the trades and catch up. I'm finally migrating from Marvel to Valiant. I couldn't decide which series to get until last week I decided on Harbingers.

( +)

#27 Posted by MonsterStomp (20524 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one:

DOODE, c'mon... of course brah.

I believe if you're a Hip Hop fan you need to acknowledge or admire Tupac Shakur. I have so many reasons why he is amazing and Thee Greatest of All Time. Just one quick one, to this date, Tupac is the only rapper to have his own statue. If you watch his interviews you can totally see he was ahead of his time. He was very articulate, intelligent, and I truly believe a role model for all men. Yes he was a "brute" or "thug" but as NaS once said (paraphrasing) "Come in peace but ready for war." On top of all that, he was young like... my age young, imagine if he lived to be 40 like NaS. How influential he could have been. How much he could have learned about the errors of his ways, because he did make mistakes. I won't deny that but you gotta love Pac

Man nice explanation. You a baws man.

#28 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10704 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: I thought so at first but... we already talked about this... so I figured you meant as in do I have siblings.
Buttah... Yeah, I'm Mexican. My family is from Culiacan Sinaloa.

( +)

#30 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10704 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell

: I thought so at first but... we already talked about this... so I figured you meant as in do I have siblings.

Buttah... Yeah, I'm Mexican. My family is from Culiacan Sinaloa.

( +)

Oh , aight you black enough on the God body tip. If you catch my meaning.

#31 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

It is my birthday YAY!

I shall stay 4ever YUNG! (+)

#32 Posted by pikachumonster (3100 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday!

#33 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22998 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday. Lol at the question I asked you. Does not feel like that was 9 months ago.

#34 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (23886 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Darling_Luna (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

Ever play Splinter Cell ?

#36 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday!

Thank You. In LA it is 11:29pm so I am on my final last 30 minutes of today being my birthday.

Happy birthday. Lol at the question I asked you. Does not feel like that was 9 months ago.

Really? Does it feel longer or shorter? Like does it feel like "only yesterday" or like "years ago."

Ever play Splinter Cell ?

Negative. I grabbed my cousins controller once when he was playing but I ruined the mission and he got mad. The next day he tried to teach me to play but I had no patience. I just like to shoot $#!% up with cheat codes like Mercenaries (I) or GTA V.

@yung_ancient_one: How would you caption this picture?

"Don't worry Reed will never see us"

Or

"I know you've been dying to see me."

or

"Trust me nothing tops an Invisible strip tease"

I could think of more but that's PG-13 enough. (+)

#37 Posted by Darling_Luna (4798 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

@darling_luna: You ever played Hitman games? What do you think about Dogwatch (HA! I was about to call it that) Watch Dogs? (+)

#39 Posted by Stormdriven (5875 posts) - - Show Bio

BUTTS OR BOOBIES

#40 Edited by Darling_Luna (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one: Nope ^-^

And for Watchdogs from what I've seen it looks solid. I haven't seen the whole story or anything. So I can't say anything on that, but the graphics and game play seems standard

#41 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

BUTTS OR BOOBIES

I am a proud butt man. I love my women regardless however. I do tend to lean towards women with beautiful hips over lovely "eyes." However, women are just completely beautiful. At the end of the day it doesn't matter they are all beautiful.

How about you?

@yung_ancient_one: Nope ^-^

And for Watchdogs from what I've seen it looks solid. I haven't seen the whole story or anything. So I can't say anything on that, but the graphics and game play seems standard

That's cool. (+)

#42 Posted by Stormdriven (5875 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one: I tend to look at them as a whole, but I prefer boobies over butts. It's a very slim margin though.

#43 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormdriven: I aint mad at cha. I would get more descriptive but it be explicit so all I'll say is that they are lovely for a variety of reasons. (+)