;)
riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By riri4life

Been watching gods of the Arena....but I don't follow the plot much. I watch for other reasons. lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By The_Ghostshell

HA!

Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Starkin

I wonder if the new guy will be as good as Andy Whitfield as Spartacus

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
@ Starkin said:
" I wonder if the new guy will be as good as Andy Whitfield as Spartacus "
I Agree, Andy was awesome , it really is a shame about his cancer coming back right before they started filming the second season. the new guy looks odd 
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
@riri4life said:
" Been watching gods of the Arena....but I don't follow the plot much. I watch for other reasons. lol "
it really is a day brightener in that aspect!
Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Starkin
@PRIMAV3RA said:
" @ Starkin said:
I Agree, Andy was awesome , it really is a shame about his cancer coming back right before they started filming the second season. the new guy looks odd  "
So true, and just when it looked like he was set to come back. I have a good feeling about the new guy, I just hope he and the rest of the people working on it do Andy justice considering he gave his blessing for the story to continue.
.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.

Imagine Gladiator and 300 had a child.

Imagine this child was raised by a swearing sailor and a madam of a flop house.

You are now imagining Spartacus.

Atari_Graphics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Atari_Graphics
@.o0Johnny0o. said:
" Imagine Gladiator and 300 had a child.  Imagine this child was raised by a swearing sailor and a madam of a flop house.  You are now imagining Spartacus. "
Pretty much a spot on description! 
Atari_Graphics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Atari_Graphics
@Shadowdoggy said:
" @Atari_Graphics: yeah, it's been great so far pretty neat the way they somehow made Lucy Lawless look younger welcome to the Vine, btw happy posting! "

Thanks for the welcome!  

This site is vast, discovering new stuff all the time.  
rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By rogue_mar1e

Yeah, I watched season 1

NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By NickA_94

I was just watching Great and Unforunate Things, it made me sad that Pietros  was being raped and later on commited suicide.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By Mr. Mercury

I catch it sometimes 

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
@ Starkin said:
" @PRIMAV3RA said:
" @ Starkin said:
I Agree, Andy was awesome , it really is a shame about his cancer coming back right before they started filming the second season. the new guy looks odd  "
So true, and just when it looked like he was set to come back. I have a good feeling about the new guy, I just hope he and the rest of the people working on it do Andy justice considering he gave his blessing for the story to continue. "
I think they will, it is it is hard to botch up the role of a gladiator i think its one of the easier roles to play in movies, i think the only thing that new guy has to make sure he does is have the passion you know? if he doesn't have the passion then it will look cinematic and less like looking into the glimpse of man's really tough life! idk if im making sense lol
Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Starkin
@PRIMAV3RA said:
" @ Starkin said:
" @PRIMAV3RA said:
" @ Starkin said:
So true, and just when it looked like he was set to come back. I have a good feeling about the new guy, I just hope he and the rest of the people working on it do Andy justice considering he gave his blessing for the story to continue. "
I think they will, it is it is hard to botch up the role of a gladiator i think its one of the easier roles to play in movies, i think the only thing that new guy has to make sure he does is have the passion you know? if he doesn't have the passion then it will look cinematic and less like looking into the glimpse of man's really tough life! idk if im making sense lol "
Makes perfect sense ^_^

All I want is blood, guts and limbs flying everywhere, it appeals to my darker side :p
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
@ Starkin said:
" @PRIMAV3RA said:
" @ Starkin said:
" @PRIMAV3RA said:
" @ Starkin said:
I think they will, it is it is hard to botch up the role of a gladiator i think its one of the easier roles to play in movies, i think the only thing that new guy has to make sure he does is have the passion you know? if he doesn't have the passion then it will look cinematic and less like looking into the glimpse of man's really tough life! idk if im making sense lol "
Makes perfect sense ^_^  All I want is blood, guts and limbs flying everywhere, it appeals to my darker side :p "
omg me too! i just love it haha. to be honest....i just made it to episode 5 as of 15 minutes ago lol! but it was a great episode crixus and he had to fight theocoles , freaking awesome.  and i think its super interesting that Crixus, has a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette after him :P im gonna finish the season tomorrow
Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Starkin
@PRIMAV3RA:  Lol people in olden times sure knew how to get busy :p And thats a great fight :) Im currently watching the prequel season.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
@ Starkin:   True but im a history buff and personally the upper class women have WAY too much freedom in this series. some didnt leave the house for years at a time.  O-o :p but im being a party pooper lol.  yeah i have that too on my neflix account
Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Starkin
@PRIMAV3RA: So thats why so many upperclass women go for the lower class, no wonder Jasmine and Aladdin hooked up :P Ohhh instead of thinking of it like that just think of it as your more a show stopper, it sounds cooler :p After that I need to find a new series to watch.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
@ Starkin:  LOL yeah couldnt resist leaving her house...AND on a flying carpet at that. :p yeah as do i, i think im going to watch hung
Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Starkin
@PRIMAV3RA:  In this day and age she would be knocked up and Aladdin would be in prison lol Ive seen that advertised over here but it doesen't appeal to me.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
@ Starkin: LOL way to ruin a childs favorite :P its piqued my curosity , i really need to raid HBO and Showtime's tv listings, i quite love stuff done by them
Andras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Andras
@PRIMAV3RA:  Lol it's one of my faves as well haha. I take it their tv networks or something?
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
@Andras:  well its not one of mines as a c hild, i was too obsessed with her giving up her stuff for a guy...i was a prick as a child haha :P  Yup, Well im off , im really sick and its time to retire, night!
Andras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Andras
@PRIMAV3RA:  Yeah but that stuff didn't bring her true happiness :p Yeah I think its time I got some sleep, night. :)