wannatape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wannatape
No Caption Provided

They are doing nationwide advance screenings for SINISTER in Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, Philly, & more. This film is supposed to be very scary. Check the site seesinisterfirst.com

SINISTER is a frightening new thriller from the producer of the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY films and the writer-director of THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE. Ethan Hawke plays a true crime novelist who discovers a box of mysterious, disturbing home movies that plunge his family into a nightmarish experience of supernaturalhorror. See Sinister First See the year's most terrifying film before anyone, ahead of its wide theatrical release on October 5. Screenings that meet the attendance threshold will receive limited edition collectible posters for all attendees. Screening availability is limited. #SeeSinisterFirst “A new horror classic” - JoBlo "Genuinely scary, smart" - Aint It Cool News "Powerfully disturbing" - Fearnet "Will leave you shaking"

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Well, it has a good poster. I give it that.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By JohnnyWalker

@InnerVenom123: too bad its just not another run of the mill found footage movie. what happened to you hawke?

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By _Sojourn_

Omg... Insidious two

wannatape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By wannatape

SINISTER was the secret screening at SXSW in Austin this past March and the reviews have been really good. Many are saying it's actually quite scary. I was at SXSW but when they were having the secret screening, I was at the V/H/S screening which was actually quite good as well. I will be the the Miami SINISTER screening.