• 81 results
Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Now, the most important game of the year has already been won by THE Ohio State..but the SuperBowl is okay too. :)

I'm not real committed, but got to make an official pick sometime. I'll say Seahawks by ten.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Seahawks, Gosh's gift to ball feets

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By SOG7dc

Patriots will win. GOPATSGO

Belichick will take away the run game and Wilson won't be able to move the ball against that secondary. And let's not kid ourselves here, The Patriots will move the ball and eat up clock. Hakes have no answer for Gronk, Blount, Gray or Julian. Actually, our offense is tailor made to play the Hawks defense. Pats attack the middle of the field with tight ends, runners and slot receivers with the occasional wheel route. It'll be a good game but I predict Patriots win by 10

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Super SeaChickens

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patriots also have the coaching advantage and make the best in-game adjustments of any team in the league. If the Seahawks want to have a chance of winning they'll need to neutralize Gronk, stop the running game without blitzing and blanket receivers so that even Tom Brady can't hit them. They also need to be adaptive because, as I said before, the Patriots WILL totally change their play if necessary.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

Patriots also have the coaching advantage and make the best in-game adjustments of any team in the league. If the Seahawks want to have a chance of winning they'll need to neutralize Gronk, stop the running game without blitzing and blanket receivers so that even Tom Brady can't hit them. They also need to be adaptive because, as I said before, the Patriots WILL totally change their play if necessary.

You don't think the "Legion of Boom" will find a way to take Gronk away? I already know Eldeman will probably be locked up by Sherman more than likely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patriots are winning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want the Seahawks to win just because. So the Patriots, even though they might choke or no one will care because of the deflated ball issue.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patriots will win

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Pats !!!

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By JakeN7
No Caption Provided

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seahawks.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: *puts hand to my ear* Eh?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JakeN7
Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: *Tosses flag* unnecessary touchdown celebration fine $20,000!

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: *Tosses flag* unnecessary touchdown celebration fine $20,000!

:/

Wouldn't be a flag, because no one cares during the game. It's only after that Goodell decides to be a bully.

Although now they've warned the refs to be on the lookout for it during the superbowl, and we'll get 15-yard penalties if Marshawn does it. Because that's super fair.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Oh I forgot to ask, how is he managing ? I know he lives paycheck to paycheck, that was a serious hit

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117:

Gronk is too fast for their LBs and too big for even Browning or Thomas. Sherman has a history of having trouble with smaller shifty receivers especially on in-cuts.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Depends, are the Patriots allowed to cheat?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Cream_God

I want Brady to pass for over 100 yards and a TD on Sherman but Hawks still win and beat the cheaters

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@shazam117:

Gronk is too fast for their LBs and too big for even Browning or Thomas. Sherman has a history of having trouble with smaller shifty receivers especially on in-cuts.

Interesting. I think the teams match-up pretty well, but okay. I gotta tell ya I'm not a fan of either team, but the thought of the SeaChickens possibly beating two of the greatest QB's the game has ever seen in back to back Super bowls intrigues me, and could put a stamp on their defense in the great pantheon of NFL all-time defenses. That said I thought Seattle matched up with Denver pretty well and we all saw how that played out. Either way I'm hoping for a competitive championship.

You had to be the one huh?! You just had to be the one.. lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Patriots suck. Go seahawks.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

You had to be the one huh?! You just had to be the one.. lol

No Caption Provided

Someone had to do it. And it could effect the outcome, they haven't won a Superbowl since Spy-gate................

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Seahawks. If they keep up with the defense and the air pressure in the ball doesn't change due to the atmosphere then they should take it.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seahawks. If they keep up with the defense and the air pressure in the ball doesn't change due to the atmosphere then they should take it.

Bruh, you can't seriously beieve Bill

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117:

I get those historical implications but they don't have much significance on the game itself. Denver matched up terribly against Seattle, IMO. Denver has/had a traditional west coast offense and they had/have little emphasis or skill in the run game, the mid/intermediate portion of the field and, as an offensive unit, didn't have much in the way of adaptive skill. Sure Peyton is great at adapting mid game but the team around him isn't/wasn't. Denver stretched the field with a high tempo offense with receivers on the edge of the field keeping most defenses honest by playing mostly cover 2 defenses against them. This, of course, opened the middle of the field to Denver and with Peyton playing QB...well we saw what happened do offensive record books last year, didn't we. The reason they matched up poorly with Seattle is that Seattle had great corners to shut down outside threats and a pass rushing d-line. This spells disaster for a team that can't effectively run the ball. This meant Peyton was constantly throwing and missing his targets which resulted in 3 and outs, more time for Seattle to have the ball and a devastating loss. New England is built differently. They attack the middle of the field primarily while sparingly using wheel routes, screens and sometimes even 9 routes on the edge to go deep (but mostly from the slot). New England can run the ball all day with at least 3 backs that could be primaries for 70% of the league. they have shifty receives like Julian and Amendola to chew clock and move the chains and they have Gronk to support in the run game and catch passes. As far as defense, let me be clear: Russel Wilson will not be able to throw against Revis and Browner. He just isn't that good yet. Belichick is known league-wide for taking away a teams most effective weapon. That means Lynch is going to be smothered all game and they'll force Wilson to beat them with his arm. With guys like Mccourty, Revis, Browning and Nincovich...I just don't think Russel can do it.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not going to be close.

Pats 35-14 Seahawks

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3 said:

That was sarcasm.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I'm not a fan of either team (Giants fan here) but between the two...I think I need to back Hawks. Hawks fans have been very irritating the last few years but, you know what, they've sucked for so long they deserve a chance to brag. Patriots, specifically Brady, just bother me and are always obnoxious. So, yeah, lesser of two evils for me I guess. Go Hawks?

However I think the Patriots are a much better rounded team than the Hawks. I think the Pats defense will hold the Hawks offense better than the Hawks defense against the Pats offense. Gronkowski is just...he's just ridiculous and I'm sure if anyone at his position that the Hawks have faced are comparable. Blount is a good (not great) RB, and then there's Bellichek. Darth Hoodie always has plans on top of plans on top of plans, and he knows how to win (even if by cheating I guess).

So while I want the Hawks to win (sort of), I have a feeling the Pats will win (painful to type).

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#30  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@superguy1591 said:

Not going to be close.

Pats 35-14 Seahawks

Where can I purchase some of that weed you're smoking? The LoB will take a page out of the Giants book and runs the Pats out of the building.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3 said:

That was sarcasm.

I got a little worried people might actually believe their lies

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: @comicace3: Pats scored 17 points with the deflated balls and Brady threw 1 TD and 1INT. Pate scored 28 points with the regular balls and Brady threw 2TDs and 0 INTs.

Thanks god they inflated those balls or it would've been closer.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3 said:

@comicace3 said:

That was sarcasm.

I got a little worried people might actually believe their lies

Haha nah not me.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By comicace3

@superguy1591 said:

@norrinboltagonprime21: @comicace3: Pats scored 17 points with the deflated balls and Brady threw 1 TD and 1INT. Pate scored 28 points with the regular balls and Brady threw 2TDs and 0 INTs.

Oh man so close! Lets see what happens when he gets sacked.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheating is cheating, regardless of the outcome.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@granitesoldier said:

I'm not a fan of either team (Giants fan here) but between the two...I think I need to back Hawks. Hawks fans have been very irritating the last few years but, you know what, they've sucked for so long they deserve a chance to brag. Patriots, specifically Brady, just bother me and are always obnoxious. So, yeah, lesser of two evils for me I guess. Go Hawks?

However I think the Patriots are a much better rounded team than the Hawks. I think the Pats defense will hold the Hawks offense better than the Hawks defense against the Pats offense. Gronkowski is just...he's just ridiculous and I'm sure if anyone at his position that the Hawks have faced are comparable. Blount is a good (not great) RB, and then there's Bellichek. Darth Hoodie always has plans on top of plans on top of plans, and he knows how to win (even if by cheating I guess).

So while I want the Hawks to win (sort of), I have a feeling the Pats will win (painful to type).

To be fair, the Hawks have shut down Jimmy Graham out twice (last year of course), and I think he's more than comparable to Gronk at his best.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Absolutely true, but I feel the Hawks were stronger last year overall as well. And I think Brady has more weapons than Brees with the likes of Blount, Edelman, and Amendola.

It'll be a good game either way, even though I don't particularly care about the outcome haha.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JakeN7

@superguy1591 said:

Not going to be close.

Pats 35-14 Seahawks

Where can I purchase some of that weed you're smoking?

Right here in the 12th Man's hometown! :D

The LoB will take a page out of the Giants book and runs the Pats out of the building.

No Caption Provided

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: that weed is called clarity, brah!

The Seahawks don't have a pass rush like the 2007/2011 Giants. Plus, the Patriots faced the Ravens pass rush this year in the playoffs and they didn't even touch Brady in the second half.

Plus, Brady and the boys are going to be pissed about this "deflate-gate"nonsense. They're going to come out angry.

Doesnt help that the Seahawks run a simplistic offense that relies on the run. BB will just plug the box and man outside with Revis and Browner. What Seahawks WR is good enough to beat Revis and Browner?

And Wilson is at his best when he runs the option, but BB demolished Tebow when he ran it.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Absolutely true, but I feel the Hawks were stronger last year overall as well. And I think Brady has more weapons than Brees with the likes of Blount, Edelman, and Amendola.

It'll be a good game either way, even though I don't particularly care about the outcome haha.

Fair enough. I'm not fans of either team either, I just hate the Patriots more. :D

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

Fair enough. I'm not fans of either team either, I just hate the Patriots more. :D

In that, we are one in the same. Like I said, I want the Hawks to win (sort of?)...I just have that feeling. And not that good one.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SOG7dc

@dccomicsrule2011:

Jimmy Graham is a great Tight End but the differentiating factor between him and Gronk is the strength and savvy. Gronk is every but as strong as any LB in the league and he's even impressed Rodney Harrison with some of his moves during a field interview having Rodney, who played very similarly to Thomas, saying, "whoa, man...that's a veteran move right there"

I think Graham relies too much on being able to out run Lbs and out jump DBs. Also, the Saints were always playing from behind IIRC and we all know what happens when Drew Brees is playing from behind. That guy will throw anything.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@shazam117:

I get those historical implications but they don't have much significance on the game itself. Denver matched up terribly against Seattle, IMO. Denver has/had a traditional west coast offense and they had/have little emphasis or skill in the run game, the mid/intermediate portion of the field and, as an offensive unit, didn't have much in the way of adaptive skill. Sure Peyton is great at adapting mid game but the team around him isn't/wasn't. Denver stretched the field with a high tempo offense with receivers on the edge of the field keeping most defenses honest by playing mostly cover 2 defenses against them. This, of course, opened the middle of the field to Denver and with Peyton playing QB...well we saw what happened do offensive record books last year, didn't we. The reason they matched up poorly with Seattle is that Seattle had great corners to shut down outside threats and a pass rushing d-line. This spells disaster for a team that can't effectively run the ball. This meant Peyton was constantly throwing and missing his targets which resulted in 3 and outs, more time for Seattle to have the ball and a devastating loss. New England is built differently. They attack the middle of the field primarily while sparingly using wheel routes, screens and sometimes even 9 routes on the edge to go deep (but mostly from the slot). New England can run the ball all day with at least 3 backs that could be primaries for 70% of the league. they have shifty receives like Julian and Amendola to chew clock and move the chains and they have Gronk to support in the run game and catch passes. As far as defense, let me be clear: Russel Wilson will not be able to throw against Revis and Browner. He just isn't that good yet. Belichick is known league-wide for taking away a teams most effective weapon. That means Lynch is going to be smothered all game and they'll force Wilson to beat them with his arm. With guys like Mccourty, Revis, Browning and Nincovich...I just don't think Russel can do it.

*nods head* Good points. Here's hoping it's a good one.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JakeN7

Hawks fans have been very irritating the last few years

No Caption Provided

but, you know what, they've sucked for so long they deserve a chance to brag.

No Caption Provided

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patriots.

#HailHydra

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: they didn't cheat though. Enough scientists have said that the weather could've deflated the ball if the balls were kept/inflated under room temperature. The Colts footballs were probably overinflated, like how Rodgers likes his(admitted to liking his at 15 PSI which is about 1.5 more than regulation) .

@comicace3: Brady won't be sacked, probably.

@jaken7: This year's Patriots are much better than the years the Giants faced the Patriots. Much better OL, better WRs, better running game and a much better defense.m

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Wait they already established the penalty if he does it again? lol

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers