• 79 results
#1 Posted by thehummingbird (3378 posts) - - Show Bio

November 7th is a very special viners date of birth, and to celebrate we are starting the party just a bit early. In honor of the magnificent S to the C's birthday we shall take a look at many of his favorite things! ^__^

and of course his absolute favorite pairing and ship ever.......

SNAZH! *just kidding, but come on they are cute together!

Anyone on to the main subject SC you are an astonishing human being if you truly you are human i am still juggling around the idea of a half cyborg gopher platypus, but i might be being ridiculous. You deserve the best birthday ever and you shall receive your present from me later alligator! Everyone wish SC the best of the birthday wishes here in the thread. Lets keep the party rockin all month long bras!~

#2 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17590 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday my friend.

#3 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Early Birthday!!

#4 Posted by mikethekiller (8318 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday SC

#5 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday, minha amiga ^_^

#7 Posted by Raiiyn (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

OOOOHHHH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to the most amazingest of amazing people EVAARR<3

Now...

p.s.

#8 Posted by Icarusflies (12466 posts) - - Show Bio

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY!!!! :D

>Confeti<

#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday!

#10 Edited by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday old friend, and by old friend I mean a friend that I have know for a while, not a friend that is older than me

#11 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehummingbird: Thanks for the thread too, you are also awesome!

#12 Posted by Owie (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday to one of the most enjoyable Viners.

#13 Posted by MrDirector786 (43408 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great one!

#14 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday!!!!!! ^_^

#15 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday!

#16 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday.

#17 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday.

#18 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17330 posts) - - Show Bio

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

#19 Posted by SC (12703 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday SC! To be honest, I sort of thought you were a bit of a stuck up $@#& !*$&#% when you first started posting at CV, and if I am being honest I still think you are a stuck up pretentious $@#& preachy !*$&#%, but hey its your birthday and I do want you to cry you &%#. Instead I will wish you a good one, but please don't reply to me with any of that "**red** %$& because I only just realized it means you are embarrassed, and all this time I just thought you had a weird rash. Also don't reply to me to talk about science, or Marceline, why Emma Frost and Rogue are awesome or anything about education, science and don't say anything random. It makes you look try hard and high on cheap alcohol. Cheers and I hope there is dirt in your Birthday Cake **smile**   

#20 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

Happy Birthday SC! To be honest, I sort of thought you were a bit of a stuck up $@#& !*$&#% when you first started posting at CV, and if I am being honest I still think you are a stuck up pretentious $@#& preachy !*$&#%, but hey its your birthday and I do want you to cry you &%#. Instead I will wish you a good one, but please don't reply to me with any of that "**red** %$& because I only just realized it means you are embarrassed, and all this time I just thought you had a weird rash. Also don't reply to me to talk about science, or Marceline, why Emma Frost and Rogue are awesome or anything about education, science and don't say anything random. It makes you look try hard and high on cheap alcohol. Cheers and I hope there is dirt in your Birthday Cake **smile**

This is just epic! Happy Birthday SC, you are a credit to this site, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday, a really truly great one :D

YAY IT'S SC'S BIRTHDAY!!!
WOO HOO!! LET'S GET LOADED!!
AND FILL UP ON PARTY FOOD!!
AND JUST HOPE IT DOESN'T END LIKE THIS.....

Hehehe :P Happy Birthday, man :)

#21 Posted by thehummingbird (3378 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC: SC HATERS MOST LEAVE THE THREAD I BANISH YOU! -marecline hiss-

#22 Posted by Raiiyn (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehummingbird said:

@SC: SC HATERS MOST LEAVE THE THREAD I BANISH YOU! -marecline hiss-

I second this motion! BE GONE!

#23 Posted by wildvine (8382 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday.

#24 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY NOCTURNE FAN!

#25 Posted by Samimista (20603 posts) - - Show Bio

How funny! One of my favorite members has the same Birthday as my dad. =) I hope you have a good one dearie! You're one of the few I highly respect and would do anything for. I always love your posts and how classy you remain.

#26 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday, go kill more zombies ;)

#27 Posted by Mercy_ (92605 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG this is so late T____T

Happy Birthday, Sean <3

#29 Posted by superstay (9649 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehummingbird:

Well happy birthday scorpio lady and I hope you have a great one

d^_^b

#30 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Happy Birthday, man!
#31 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy, happy birthday SC! :)

#32 Edited by SC (12703 posts) - - Show Bio
@thehummingbird:  Thank you thehummingbird for putting this thread together and up **red** Tis a very kind gesture and I am humbled. Now post more at CV too! =p  

@mrdecepticonleader:   @charlieboy:   @mikethekiller:   @Fuchsia_Nightingale:   @CaioTrubat:   @Raiiyn:   @Icarusflies:   @Blood1991:   @RazzaTazz:   @Owie:   @MrDirector786:   @ComicMan24:   @PunkMastaFlex:   @Xanni15:   @god_spawn:   @TheAcidSkull:   @BumpyBoo:   

Sincere thanks and gratitude kind friends, penguin masters, associates, Nemi fans, old friends, assassins and strangers for the well wishes, kind words, assorted pictures, gifs and just for generally posting. Tis much appreciated and I will drink a metaphorical beer for each of you! Huzzah! Oh oh and off topic those were some great blogs you churned out this week Owie, great job!  
#33 Posted by NazarethSavage (214 posts) - - Show Bio

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SC

#34 Posted by SC (12703 posts) - - Show Bio
@wildvine:  @ReVamp:  @Samimista:  @Aiden Cross:  @Mercy_:  @ApatheticAvenger:  @TheGoldenOne@TheSheepHerder:  

Tis metaphorical beer drinking to each of you! Thank you kindly for your kind words, **bows** and videos and just yeah thank you!  

I hope your father had a good birthday too Samimista!  

@superstay:  If you are referring to thehummingbird as the Scorpio lady, I am sorry to confirm she is not a SCorpio, I believe she is an Aquarius, so honest, loyal, original, friendly and intellectual.  If you are referring to me, then I am happy to announce that I am no longer a lady as of November 1st 2012. I went to GAH (The Gender Assignment Hospital) and paid in coupons for the switch. Now I have a beard and axe, and can go bathroom standing up. I also grunt now and have a beard. I even have a beard on my beard on my chest. You and everyone else. ever, can now refer to me as a he, man, male, brodude, fella, guy, bloke, mister, but please not lady (whoever it is that knows I am a guy and is telling people I am a woman please please stop 0_0)  

((also to those that know I didn't go to the GAH to become a man and was always a man, can we just focus on making sure in spite of my avatars and mannerisms people know I am a man and not a lady - not that I wouldn't be honored to be a lady, but if you know what some of the young male posters on this site are like then you know how awkward PM random messages are... 0_0)) 

Oh and thank you superstay either way d^_^b    
#35 Posted by SC (12703 posts) - - Show Bio
@NazarethSavage said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SC

Danke, Gracias and thanks NazarethSavage (very cool username by the by)   
#36 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy (very late) Birthday!

#37 Posted by NazarethSavage (214 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
 (very cool username by the by)   
#38 Posted by superstay (9649 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC:

Dang my bad........I thought thehummingbird was you......

.......so you're a scorpio dude like my bro Choom Tobi [pronounced: Choom Tah-Bee]

d^_^b

#39 Posted by Lvenger (18381 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC: Oops! Happy belated Birthday SC! I hope it was an awesome one!

#40 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope it was grand

#41 Posted by Samimista (20603 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC: Lmao! I swear you are just too funny. xD How I love your posts. I'm glad you had a great one SC. You deserves the best. =)

#42 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

So gotta give this a bump!!!! Not sure of the exact timing but, OH MY GOD SC HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Gonna send you a proper message once I have your pressie but for now, hope you have a wonderful day mate <3

#43 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday to the smartest dude around!

#44 Posted by Lvenger (18381 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday to one of the most considerate and intelligent Viners on here to date! May your birthday be a grand occasion worth celebrating! :)

#45 Posted by Wolverine08 (38803 posts) - - Show Bio

Have a dope birthday.

#46 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (12217 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday.

#47 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16102 posts) - - Show Bio

Those long posts :p

@lvenger said:

Happy Birthday to one of the most considerate and intelligent Viners on here to date! May your birthday be a grand occasion worth celebrating! :)

#48 Posted by wildvine (8382 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc

This pigeon is so "fly"

Okay, this extravaganza is entirely too tame/calm/quiet and various other synonyms I'm am currently too lazy to look up or investigate further. For your birthday, I got the one and only, DJ CooCoo. Not only is the words only DJ Pigeon, he's also the best.

"Shoot! SC got DJ CooCoo to DJ his birthday thread? I'm so jealous"--- Everyone else in the world.

And you get to see me dance.

This is how I dance.

Of course that's not enough. Not nearly!

One is not enough time to fully celebrate in the fashion you so rightly deserve!

It should be your birthday week. No, month! At the very least it should be a national holiday. National SC day. A day where everyone will read indie comics, and be decent, if not accepting, to everyone around them.

Freakin adorable, right?

Think about it. People balancing of beach balls to make crying kids smile. Flags will be replaced with giant towels with color themed names. And on that day, we will finally get the giant squid named the official animal of your home island, er, country? Because we all know the majestic giant squid is that most friendly of sea dwellers.

Anyway, I wish the very happiest of birthdays to one of the smartest, funniest, weirdest, and second most insane person I am privileged to know.

#49 Posted by Jake Fury (18153 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy BDay fellow Scorpio!

#50 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17330 posts) - - Show Bio

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D