Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I'll start by mentioning that I love America and it's people. That's important because the rest of my post will sound like I don't. This is really about America's ugly side (every nation has one).Ironically, Iran was an ally during WW1. However, during the twentieth century the scary spectre of democracy loomed there and knowing they might not always side with the West we undermined it for a more friendly dictatorship. The mad mullahs there now are pretty much our own fault, much as the Taliban is in Afghanistan (we armed those lunatics to annoy Russia) and Saddam Hussein (to fight Iran) was. If America learned to keep out of other people's wars, we wouldn't be in half the mess we are in now. Even now, Iran is mostly a moderate society, it's certain elements in their leadership that aren't (which oddly echoes America). Starting a war there will only bring more trouble to that region and the West as it will give them something to rally people too (much like the hyperbole about Iraq did in America).That's why the idea that the Iraq War was about bringing freedom and democracy was laughable. America hasn't done that since WW2.I also think that you should stop insulting Mr U's parents. Insult him is you must, he is here to defend himself. Insulting his parents, especially dead parents, is just low. "

and here ladies and gentlemen, is a PRIME example of maturity, and education. Opinion given, supported by facts, and expressed to a personal contention!...Regardless of debate of differences in said opinion I may have with it, he had the class and etiquette to realize, that debasing yourself to a level of insulting a persons deceased parents...well...I won't go any further.

I DARE any of you to do that in a persons face (cetainly mine) a beat down will commmence, guaranteed...I personally wouldn't stoop to that level against an enemy, you automatically lose the high ground, and show yourself to be what you truly are...a scum bucket! However, the good thing is, many of you have proven what most intellectually honest people have known for decades, liberals resort to horrid, nasty, name calling....the instant they start losing the debate (which is always)....and this thread proved it...I rest my case.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By Walkingstone

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"liberals resort to horrid, nasty, name calling....the instant they start losing the debate (which is always)....and this thread proved it...I rest my case."

Um... Okay, I wasn't going to join in the debate considering this was about Scotland's awesome defeat of the French, but here I have to say something. I'm a liberal and I haven't once used name calling or being nasty or horrid when losing a debate. I could ask how dare you, but it's quite clear that your opinion is based solely on the actions of a few people and not on a whole range. I will make one recommendation, though: go out and meet more people, learn more and get to know them. You'll discover that not all liberals are fools and not all non-liberals are righteous. In my experience, the human race is equally balanced across the board so let's stop with the name calling all over and let this thread die, ok?

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#154  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Fortunately, for us Brits (whether English, Scottish or miscellaneous) the distance between liberal and conservative views isn't that great and most people hold mix of views. Probably because we have debated the issues without the need for infammatory rhetoric and don't have Fox news. I don't think it is in America either, just that a lot of media outlets have gotten a lot of mileage out of creating a schism by villifying one side or the other.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

CS and Walk...

I cannot comment on the status/ideological differences between European liberals, and American libs...because I don't know any European libs. However, although there ARE indeed, sane thinking, more rational liberals in the USA, I have VERY little doubt (based on my own experiences) that most AMERICAN libs are not only INSANE...but are for the most part...communists by definition!

That is easliy supported by facts, just look at the organizations, and or people, that donate money to liberal causes (as well as the specifics of those causes), or the Dumocrat party. I stand by my statement on that subject, at least regarding American libs...

Poo Poo List

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Poo Poo List

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"and here ladies and gentlemen, is a PRIME example of maturity, and education. Opinion given, supported by facts, and expressed to a personal contention!...Regardless of debate of differences in said opinion I may have with it, he had the class and etiquette to realize, that debasing yourself to a level of insulting a persons deceased parents...well...I won't go any further."

WOW! maturity... that's great... the guy preaching about maturity is the same guy who came into a thread about soccer and blatantly called it retarded, then proceeds to insult other countries.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

wait...thinking...wait....still thinking

yep, that's about right!

but the targets deserved it!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#158  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"wait...*thinking*...wait....*still thinking* yep, that's about right! but the targets deserved it!"

Then you deserved every insult said to you in this thread.....

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Well then, when I start getting PERSONAL with your mother, father, sister, brother...and anyone else you care about, we'll see how it make you feel...oh, and trust me, I can be BRUTAL when I wish, goes with the job!

so prepare yourself Pepe, you mental midget...i'm gonna get ornry in here soon enough...
Post Edited:2007-09-14 18:51:28

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"WQell, then, I start getting PERSONAL with your mother, father, sister, brother...and anyones else you care about! and trust me, I can be BRUTAL when I wish, goes with the job! so prepare yourself Pepe, you mental midget...i'm gonna get ornry in here soon enough..."

I'll prepare myself to try and figure out what "wQell" means......or ornry. Knock yourself out.....I'll be right here doing the same you did to Gottheit. Insulting.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Oh no, HE is going to have trouble soon...i've put those wheels into motion...you want some too pip squeak?..i mean REAL actionable, trouble?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Oh no, HE is going to have trouble soon...i've put those wheels into motion...you want some too pip squeak?..i mean REAL actionable, trouble?"

I'm waiting.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Why are people still responding to him? You know he thrives omn the attention and will continue to think he needs to post in here.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Sparda

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Why are people still responding to him? You know he thrives omn the attention and will continue to think he needs to post in here."

It's pretty much just me now.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Sparda

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Sparda says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Why are people still responding to him? You know he thrives omn the attention and will continue to think he needs to post in here."
It's pretty much just me now."
Ignore him."

Yep....after he convinced me that he's just a little fanboy, I really don't see the point of listening to any of his posts. He's no better than Broly.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Sparda says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
It's pretty much just me now."

Ignore him.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Chameleone

hey i wanna get a crack at him

Chameleone

Forum Posts