• 168 results
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By The_Ghostshell

So what exactly is the point then? You calling us soft? What?

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Final Arrow

chameleone says:

"yes, but the country fought them alone, we had no allies. if what you are saying is true then no country has ever fought a war alone because of immigrants. cuz thats what it sounds like"

U.S. Civil war had the French

mexican american America had the Mexicans (the other side before you say)

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By Chameleone

Final Arrow says:

"chameleone says:
"yes, but the country fought them alone, we had no allies. if what you are saying is true then no country has ever fought a war alone because of immigrants. cuz thats what it sounds like"

The sapnish American war had allies, Honestly im not messing wit you !"

what allies did they have. There might have been a few freedom fighters rebelling against Spain, but they were fighting for years until the U.S. came in and cleared everything up in 5 months. They were not a country yet, therefore America still fought alone. And don't even say that the French were in the Civil War because that is not even close to being true. The French did try to supply CONFEDERATE forces by giving supplies but they were not in the war. Even so the Union won the war without any help. Lincoln was very clear about keeping the U.S. Civil war from becoming a european war.
Post Edited:2007-09-13 16:36:36

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Final Arrow

King of Kings says:

"So what exactly is the point then? You calling us soft? What?"

No im not saying that at all, If anything there has been no country to fight a war by itself, If you really look at it, Brittian has never, England had to get the french to come help sort out scotland and we need to get the irish, I was making a point to a certain person then it turned on me,

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Final Arrow says:

"King of Kings says:

No im not saying that at all, If anything there has been no country to fight a war by itself, If you really look at it, Brittian has never, England had to get the french to come help sort out scotland and we need to get the irish, I was making a point to a certain person then it turned on me, "

Actual thats not true. Israel fought what is known as the 6 day war, its great stuff. Jordan, Egypt, Lebenoin, like 4 country's or more attacked Israel, and by themselves in 6 days kicked there ass's and sent em packing.
Post Edited:2007-09-13 16:37:14

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Final Arrow

chameleone says:

"Final Arrow says:
"chameleone says:
what allies did they have. There might have been a few freedom fighters rebelling against Spain, but they were fighting for years until the U.S. came in and cleared everything up in 5 months. They were not a country yet, therefore America still fought alone"

Are we talking about the war where america borrowed Brittish troops , cause its the same time line, You actually had brittian as an ally in that war, Maybe not the whole army but you got some of the boys.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Chameleone

Final Arrow says:

"chameleone says:
"Final Arrow says:
"chameleone says:
what allies did they have. There might have been a few freedom fighters rebelling against Spain, but they were fighting for years until the U.S. came in and cleared everything up in 5 months. They were not a country yet, therefore America still fought alone"

Are we talking about the war where america borrowed Brittish troops , cause its the same time line, You actually had brittian as an ally in that war, Maybe not the whole army but you got some of the boys."

Uhh wrong again. At that time Britain still had a grudge against the Americans. It wasn't until 1917 when they finally got on very friendly terms. and no British troops fought in Cuba or the Philipines or anywhere. They took no part

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Final Arrow

King of Kings says:

"Final Arrow says:
"King of Kings says:
No im not saying that at all, If anything there has been no country to fight a war by itself, If you really look at it, Brittian has never, England had to get the french to come help sort out scotland and we need to get the irish, I was making a point to a certain person then it turned on me, "
Actual thats not true. Israel fought what is known as the 6 day war, its great stuff. Jordan, Egypt, Lebenoin, like 4 country's or more attacked Israel, and by themselves in 6 days kicked there ass's and sent em packing.
Post Edited:2007-09-13 16:37:14"

Point taken, But this is a joke taken to far, I was trying to get at mr U but you guys took it on the chin, My bad, Im dropping it and no longer really care, Case one of you is screwing up his facts and im not saying witch one.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Chameleone

Final Arrow says:

"King of Kings says:
"Final Arrow says:
"King of Kings says:

Point taken, But this is a joke taken to far, I was trying to get at mr U but you guys took it on the chin, My bad, Im dropping it and no longer really care, Case one of you is screwing up his facts and im not saying witch one."

dude not me, you show me proof that british helped in that war and i'll believe you

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Final Arrow

chameleone says:

"Final Arrow says:
"King of Kings says:
"Final Arrow says:
"King of Kings says:
Point taken, But this is a joke taken to far, I was trying to get at mr U but you guys took it on the chin, My bad, Im dropping it and no longer really care, Case one of you is screwing up his facts and im not saying witch one."
dude not me, you show me proof that british helped in that war and i'll believe you"

Wow dropping it must mean something diffrent where you are.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Vrakmul

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Sparda says:
"Because it was soccer, so they can care if they want. Obviously they care. That's why they posted. That's why Soccer is arguably the most popular sport in the world. Y'know? As for your other post.....who cares?"
and as for your "other" comment..that's why WE rule the WORLD!!!! "
thats funny... thats what north korea, china and russia say?"
uhhhhhhhhh, in an ALL OUT war, we'd defeat them all...COMBINED!!!!!"

China is the equal of the U.S. It's now considered to be a super power by all. Adding north korea and russia makes it overkill. They have enough nukes to utterly wipe out every last bomber, silo, and submarine we have and the rest of the country in a few miliseconds. In a conventional fight they would mop the floor with us. Russia and China have the two largest armies. And north korea has a pretty big army too. They are well equipped, adeqeutely trained in most cases. All together the three nation's armies would total over 10 million men. While we barely have 1.3 million men.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Chameleone

Dreadnaught says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rotten gun says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Sparda says:
"Because it was soccer, so they can care if they want. Obviously they care. That's why they posted. That's why Soccer is arguably the most popular sport in the world. Y'know? As for your other post.....who cares?"

China is the equal of the U.S. It's now considered to be a super power by all. Adding north korea and russia makes it overkill. They have enough nukes to utterly wipe out every last bomber, silo, and submarine we have and the rest of the country in a few miliseconds. In a conventional fight they would mop the floor with us. Russia and China have the two largest armies. And north korea has a pretty big army too. They are well equipped, adeqeutely trained in most cases. All together the three nation's armies would total over 10 million men. While we barely have 1.3 million men. "

dude we beat china and north korea before, with Britain's help :) in 1953

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#63  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

chameleone says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rotten gun says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Sparda says:
China is the equal of the U.S. It's now considered to be a super power by all. Adding north korea and russia makes it overkill. They have enough nukes to utterly wipe out every last bomber, silo, and submarine we have and the rest of the country in a few miliseconds. In a conventional fight they would mop the floor with us. Russia and China have the two largest armies. And north korea has a pretty big army too. They are well equipped, adeqeutely trained in most cases. All together the three nation's armies would total over 10 million men. While we barely have 1.3 million men. "
dude we beat china and north korea before, with Britain's help :) in 1953"

No we didn't, otherwise there wouldn't be a North Korea.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#65  Edited By Hagane Enna

chameleone says:

"dude we beat china and north korea before, with Britain's help :) in 1953"

Sorry to say but that was not fought by US troops alone. It included UN troops. note: watch MASH And there ws no winner so to speak when you consider the allied troops decided not to push into North Korea. Standstill draw maybe.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Chameleone

Hagane Enna says:

"chameleone says:
"dude we beat china and north korea before, with Britain's help :) in 1953"

Sorry to say but that was not fought by US troops alone. It included UN troops. note: watch MASH And there ws no winner so to speak when you consider the allied troops decided not to push into North Korea. Standstill draw maybe."

i never said we did it alone. i even said in my post that we had help.. read please.

and yes we did beat them if we didn't there would be no South Korea. The war was a stalemate, but the Allied objective was to keep SK communist free. The NK and Chinese objective was the opposite. and SK is still a country so...

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Did you know the series lasted almost four times longer than the actual war? No wonder Hawkeye was going mad towards the end.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Vrakmul

You disregarded the whole nuke statement. The communist triad have more than enough nukes to wipe us off the face of the planet. And yes I still consider russia to be communist. Especialy since it's led by the stalinist Vladimir Putin.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Chameleone

Dreadnaught says:

"You disregarded the whole nuke statement. The communist triad have more than enough nukes to wipe us off the face of the planet. And yes I still consider russia to be communist. Especialy since it's led by the stalinist Vladimir Putin."

yep, pretty much. thats what happens when your president was the former head of the KGB.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Rotten gun

so who won the football again? .... anyway... rugby world cup... go the ALL BLACKS!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#71  Edited By Sparda

Well, this thread has taught me that Mr. U really is that stupid. Also, Mr U: America lost to Canada in 1812. Look it up. Although it waas quite some time ago, it was without any outside help. Just the people in then Canada, vs the people in then America. America even had superior numbers.

America beating China, NK, and Russia together? That's arguably the stupidist thing I have ver heard. Chinahas THE most powerful military right now. Adding the otehr two would be overkill.
Post Edited:2007-09-13 18:29:47

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Chameleone

Sparda says:

"Well, this thread has taught me that Mr. U really is that stupid.Also, Mr U: America lost to Canada in 1812. Look it up."

well war of 1812 was a war nobody "really" one. by "really" i mean there were no border changes, land lost or anything. But the U.S. defeated the british and Canadians because America was still a sovreign nation.

China is not the most pwerful military in the world. They are just the biggest. They are pretty much in the 1970's in terms of technology, and Russia and NK don't have the economy to survive a prolonged war. American idustry would prevail as it did in the 1940's. Remember when Germany and Japan declared war on the U.S. they had nearly 20 million troops combined. Even by the end of the war british and American forces numbered only about 12 million. The military of China is not as big as people think. Only about 2.5 million. but for a country with 1.5billion people, it's a very small military per capita.
Post Edited:2007-09-13 18:36:49

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Sparda

chameleone says:

"Sparda says:
"Well, this thread has taught me that Mr. U really is that stupid. Also, Mr U: America lost to Canada in 1812. Look it up."
well war of 1812 was a war nobody "really" one. by "really" i mean there were no border changes, land lost or anything. But the U.S. defeated the british and Canadians because America was still a sovreign nation"

True. But they didn't win then.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#74  Edited By Supreme Marvel

When did this turn into a history lesson? The tread is about the game between Scotland and France. Not America vs the world. America only consider themselves as a "super-power". I think a super power is a country that has the world behind them as in, far above other powered countries which if you look at the world today there not. Look at the New Orleans thing, where the fk was the help there? Alright am getting taken away from what i was going to say...

Well done Scotland!!

We beat Russia 3-0

Owen 2 and Ferdinand.

Well done Wales as well!!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Sparda

Lord Shazam says:

"When did this turn into a history lesson? The tread is about the game between Scotland and France. Not America vs the world. America only consider themselves as a "super-power". I think a super power is a country that has the world behind them as in, far above other powered countries which if you look at the world today there not. Look at the New Orleans thing, where the f**k was the help there? Alright am getting taken away from what i was going to say... Well done Scotland!! We beat Russia 3-0 Owen 2 and Ferdinand. Well done Wales as well!!"

Mr. U brought it up when he started being a jack@$$. Wati, started? Meh.....I didn't think it was possible for there to be a nationalist fanboy in this day and age, but apparently I was wrong.

Anyway, well done Scotland!

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Rotten gun

Sparda says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"When did this turn into a history lesson? The tread is about the game between Scotland and France. Not America vs the world. America only consider themselves as a "super-power". I think a super power is a country that has the world behind them as in, far above other powered countries which if you look at the world today there not. Look at the New Orleans thing, where the f**k was the help there? Alright am getting taken away from what i was going to say... Well done Scotland!! We beat Russia 3-0 Owen 2 and Ferdinand. Well done Wales as well!!"
Mr. U brought it up when he started being a jack@$$. Wati, started? Meh.....I didn't think it was possible for there to be a nationalist fanboy in this day and age, but apparently I was wrong. Anyway, well done Scotland!"

bad week for france... they lost this and the rugby to argentina

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Sparda

chameleone says:

"Sparda says:
"Well, this thread has taught me that Mr. U really is that stupid. Also, Mr U: America lost to Canada in 1812. Look it up."
well war of 1812 was a war nobody "really" one. by "really" i mean there were no border changes, land lost or anything. But the U.S. defeated the british and Canadians because America was still a sovreign nation. China is not the most pwerful military in the world. They are just the biggest. They are pretty much in the 1970's in terms of technology, and Russia and NK don't have the economy to survive a prolonged war. American idustry would prevail as it did in the 1940's. Remember when Germany and Japan declared war on the U.S. they had nearly 20 million troops combined. Even by the end of the war british and American forces numbered only about 12 million. The military of China is not as big as people think. Only about 2.5 million. but for a country with 1.5billion people, it's a very small military per capita.
Post Edited:2007-09-13 18:36:49"

They aren't the most powerful? Where did you read that they're tech was in the 70s? I read that their tech is at least America's level, plus they have more troops. Guinness Book Of Records, is where it's stated.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#78  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Sparda says:

"chameleone says:
"Sparda says:
well war of 1812 was a war nobody "really" one. by "really" i mean there were no border changes, land lost or anything. But the U.S. defeated the british and Canadians because America was still a sovreign nation. China is not the most pwerful military in the world. They are just the biggest. They are pretty much in the 1970's in terms of technology, and Russia and NK don't have the economy to survive a prolonged war. American idustry would prevail as it did in the 1940's. Remember when Germany and Japan declared war on the U.S. they had nearly 20 million troops combined. Even by the end of the war british and American forces numbered only about 12 million. The military of China is not as big as people think. Only about 2.5 million. but for a country with 1.5billion people, it's a very small military per capita.

They aren't the most powerful? Where did you read that they're tech was in the 70s? I read that their tech is at least America's level, plus they have more troops. Guinness Book Of Records, is where it's stated."

Kid, are you a COMPLETE moron?..CHINA is 40 F@#King years BEHIND the USA technologically...their weapons are 1970's Russian quality, and they barely have a Navy, or Air Force to speak of, Israel would utterly DESTORY China's air power. Don't write out of your arse if you know not what you write about...LOOK IT UP...as you like to say. China would get CRUSHED by the USA in a War, all their 3 MILLION soldiers could never be transported off of mainland china, before our MASSIVE pacific fleet would bombard their lauching crafts.

Come on, stop it already...there is no country on EARTH (FACT!) that is militarily, nor economically, CLOSE to the force the United States of America could bring on it, in an all out war. Most nations couln't even AFFORD to fight us for any real duration of time, it takes MONEY to fight war dude, LOTS OF IT!

You do realize what we have fighting now all over the world is roughly 25% of our total potential arsenal...right?...we haven't even taken our gloves off in this fight to date...thanks to geo politics. and the wimp countries of the world that cry like babies about it.

Oh, and lastly...Canada doesn't even HAVE a military you feeble minded dunce. Why do you think your current leader is attempting to rebuild it> and no, Canada never defeated ANYONE in a war, let alone the USA. Look, i know folks don't like to hear it nor read it, but trying to argue the USA is not HANDS DOWN the greratest military power in the hISTORY of mankind..is simply bias, or an ignorant child.

done!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Vrakmul

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Sparda says:
"chameleone says:
"Sparda says:
They aren't the most powerful? Where did you read that they're tech was in the 70s? I read that their tech is at least America's level, plus they have more troops. Guinness Book Of Records, is where it's stated."
Kid, are you a COMPLETE moron?..CHINA is 40 F@#King years BEHIND the USA technologically...their weapons are 1970's Russian quality, and they barely have a Navy, or Air Force to speak of, Israel would utterly DESTORY China's air power. Don't write out of your arse if you know not what you write about...LOOK IT UP...as you like to say. China would get CRUSHED by the USA in a War, all their 3 MILLION soldiers could never be transported off of mainland china, before our MASSIVE pacific fleet would bombard their lauching crafts. Come on, stop it already...there is no country on EARTH (FACT!) that is militarily, nor economically, CLOSE to the force the United States of America could bring on it, in an all out war. Most nations couln't even AFFORD to fight us for any real duration of time, it takes MONEY to fight war dude, LOTS OF IT! You do realize what we have fighting now all over the world is roughly 25% of our total potential arsenal...right?...we haven't even taken our gloves off in this fight to date...thanks to geo politics. and the wimp countries of the world that cry like babies about it. Oh, and lastly...Canada doesn't even HAVE a military you feeble minded dunce. Why do you think your current leader is attempting to rebuild it> and no, Canada never defeated ANYONE in a war, let alone the USA. Look, i know folks don't like to hear it nor read it, but trying to argue the USA is not HANDS DOWN the greratest military power in the hISTORY of mankind..is simply bias, or an ignorant child. done!"

The communist trio will nuke us out of existance before we would be able to do squat. End of discussion. GOOD NIGHT YOU GOD DAMNED FACIST!!!!

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

and you're damn right....I'M A PROUD NATIONALIST AND BLEED RED...WHITE AND BLUE!!!!

F@#K with the bull, ya get the horns...world beware!!!!!

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Facist?....bahahahahahahahahah...nope, that's YOU and your liberal commies...but we'll take care of you guys soon enough.

and no, foolio....we have Los Angeles class subs parked off the coast of every nation on earth...YOU'D be dead first...guaranteed!!!!

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Sparda says:
"chameleone says:
"Sparda says:

Kid, are you a COMPLETE moron?..CHINA is 40 F@#King years BEHIND the USA technologically...their weapons are 1970's Russian quality, and they barely have a Navy, or Air Force to speak of, Israel would utterly DESTORY China's air power. Don't write out of your arse if you know not what you write about...LOOK IT UP...as you like to say. China would get CRUSHED by the USA in a War, all their 3 MILLION soldiers could never be transported off of mainland china, before our MASSIVE pacific fleet would bombard their lauching crafts.

Come on, stop it already...there is no country on EARTH (FACT!) that is militarily, nor economically, CLOSE to the force the United States of America could bring on it, in an all out war. Most nations couln't even AFFORD to fight us for any real duration of time, it takes MONEY to fight war dude, LOTS OF IT!

You do realize what we have fighting now all over the world is roughly 25% of our total potential arsenal...right?...we haven't even taken our gloves off in this fight to date...thanks to geo politics. and the wimp countries of the world that cry like babies about it.

Oh, and lastly...Canada doesn't even HAVE a military you feeble minded dunce. Why do you think your current leader is attempting to rebuild it> and no, Canada never defeated ANYONE in a war, let alone the USA. Look, i know folks don't like to hear it nor read it, but trying to argue the USA is not HANDS DOWN the greratest military power in the hISTORY of mankind..is simply bias, or an ignorant child.

done!"

Not greater than the Romans were dude, they had like almost all of Europe and a massive army. All "super powers" fall someday.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Hagane Enna

Terminal Velocity says:

"Not greater than the Romans were dude, they had like almost all of Europe and a massive army. All "super powers" fall someday."

Very true. Check out the poem below:

Ozymandius

by: Percy Bysshe Shelley

I met a traveler from an antique land

Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert... Near them, on the sand,

Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,

And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed;

And on the pedestal these words appear:

My name is Ozymandius, King of Kings,

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Yep, ALL empires do indeed fall...and so will the United States empire..., eventually. Unfortunately for the rest of the world, when that happens...everyone else is going too!

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Hagane Enna

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Yep, ALL empires do indeed fall...and so will the United States empire..., eventually. Unfortunately for the rest of the world, when that happens...everyone else is going too!"

Seriously, are you one of those Sachem Quality of Life clowns?

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Yep, ALL empires do indeed fall...and so will the United States empire..., eventually. Unfortunately for the rest of the world, when that happens...everyone else is going too!"

The problem is, the United States is too busy hunting down "tourists." I mean, don't you need tourists? They bring money into your country, why would you want to hunt them down?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Sparda

And, seriously, DUMB@$$ READ UP ON IT.

What are you, daft? I already know that answer.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Sparda

All I can say: Mr. U, is a complete an utter dunce. A hypocritical, fanboyish idiot.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

I walk alone, and coudn't give a damn, who likes it, or me!

There's a saying we have here in NY..." Don't start none, won't be none"

essentially, leave me alone and i'll leave you alone...we'll you wanna fight, we'll fight...

people messing with this country is VERY...I repete, VERY dangerous...fatally so!

as Iran is soon to find out....and boy, do they have it coming...since 1979!

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

wow, you've at least inproved your vocabulary since reading my posts...you're using my words,....hahahahahaha

weak, like your nation is!

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"wow, you've at least inproved your vocabulary since reading my posts...you're using my words,....hahahahahahaweak, like your nation is!"

Are you like a Russian spy, here to paint a bad picture of Americans?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"wow, you've at least inproved your vocabulary since reading my posts...you're using my words,....hahahahahahaweak, like your nation is!"

You're an idiot. A complete, utter moron; a disgrace to humanity. You make fake points and ignore historical facts, all while twiddling you're thumbs and believing whatever your government tells you. Because you lack the willpower. I've looked at historic facts. You lose.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Terminal Velocity says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

Are you like a Russian spy, here to paint a bad picture of Americans?"

Well, trust me, the picture i have of the rest of the world...is, well....ugly!

I could give two shits what the rest of the world thinks. The USA has given more money, more military support, more charity, than ANY NATION IN HISTORY!...Yet, bizarre as it is, people can't get over their jealousy of us...so they hate us, cheers for terrorits (that will kill them next) and call US...bad guys????

well, you reap what you sew...reap it!!!!!

The world wants some? come and get it????

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Terminal Velocity says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

I could give two shits what the rest of the world thinks. The USA has given more money, more military support, more charity, than ANY NATION IN HISTORY!...Yet, bizarre as it is, people can't get over their jealousy of us...so they hate us, cheers for terrorits (that will kill them next) and call US...bad guys????

The world wants some? come and get it????"

I love the US, I just hate the president and you. :)

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Terminal Velocity says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

I love the US, I just hate the president and you. :)

"

Oh, well, that's fine...;)

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Terminal Velocity says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

You don't care. You know what that is, when you don't care and ignore facts? Being a fanboy, dumb@$$.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

You're an idiot. A complete, utter moron; a disgrace to humanity. You make fake points and ignore historical facts, all while twiddling you're thumbs and believing whatever your government tells you. Because you lack the willpower. I've looked at historic facts. You lose."

this from a kid that hasn't even taken calculus yet...now THAT's hysterical!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

You're an idiot. A complete, utter moron; a disgrace to humanity. You make fake points and ignore historical facts, all while twiddling you're thumbs and believing whatever your government tells you. Because you lack the willpower. I've looked at historic facts. You lose."

this from a kid that hasn't even taken calculus yet...now THAT's hysterical!"

Personal attacks. Not very original, are you, dumb@$$?

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Perhaps even MORE than my LOVE of comic books, is the complete and utter JOY I get from beating up on liberal traitors!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Perhaps even MORE than my LOVE of comic books, is the complete and utter JOY I get from beating up on liberal traitors!"

You're an idiot.