• 111 results
#101 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raiiyn: I remember at school we used to watch Bill Nye videos. I'm glad he's still around. Great role model and teacher for those who love science.

#102 Posted by Raiiyn (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Very much so. ^.^ He made it really fun.

#103 Posted by Raiiyn (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

#104 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting video.

#105 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

Thank you for sharing that.

Science is so pure and exacting and comforting because it gives us answers with the excitement the yet-to-be-discovered. I feel much more connected with the Universe because of it and have a real appreciation of my life and the lives around me.

(could do without the drum-solo at the end, lol)

#106 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

Science is so pure and exacting and comforting because it gives us answers with the excitement the yet-to-be-discovered. I feel much more connected with the Universe because of it and have a real appreciation of my life and the lives around me.

True.

And I agree it could.

He has made some really good videos of the ones I have seen I posted this one below in the religion thread.

#107 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

True.

And I agree it could.

He has made some really good videos of the ones I have seen I posted this one below in the religion thread.

How deliciously clever and so wonderfully stated. I think I need to subscribe to this fellow's channel.

#108 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

True.

And I agree it could.

How deliciously clever and so wonderfully stated. I think I need to subscribe to this fellow's channel.

You have a you tube channel?

#109 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Not a channel -- an account. Under "Sera Sera". Don't have much on it, mostly playlists of music but I am steadily adding things as I go along. :)

#110 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Not a channel -- an account. Under "Sera Sera". Don't have much on it, mostly playlists of music but I am steadily adding things as I go along. :)

Okay,I thought an account and a channel where the same.

Had a search couldn't find it.

#112 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader: weird? under Sera Sera?

OH -- lol --- you are right, they are the same (channel and account) and its under ballerinaserafina but I gave you the link.

Thanks