School Pet Peeves

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

1. Girl in front of me has her hair on my desk.

2. Teacher puts butt in my face when helping someone else.

3. Having a cold or allergies and constantly having to get up and get the tissue that the teacher has; tissue is cheap so it hurts your nose.

4. Being forced to work in groups on something you're more than capable of doing on your own.

5. Guy/Girl that asks stupid questions or brings up unimportant, loosley connected topics.

6. Kid with foul BO

7. People who use rolling book bags.

8. Getting crop dusted.

9. Sitting in an abnormally warm seat.

10. Cheap toilet paper.

11. Drippy orange pizza. (Though I'd be lying if I said there wasn't some part of me that loved it.)

12. Kids that ask you to be a part of their cheating network and hate you for turning them down.

13. Teacher that is way too close to your parent(s).

That's all I can think of for now...

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Blade_R

I am gonna go through these one by one since I know everybody cares, so with that said, lets begin.

@sog7dc said:

1. Girl in front of me has her hair on my desk. - This was annoying to me too, unless it was a girl I liked, it was an easy excuse to flirt with her lol

2. Teacher puts butt in my face when helping someone else. - Depends on the teacher, I had a few that would do this and I loved every second of it...*Shout outs to Ms. Fox, Ms. Kinsella, Ms. Brown and Ms. Kimmy ;)*

3. Having a cold or allergies and constantly having to get up and get the tissue that the teacher has; tissue is cheap so it hurts your nose. - Yes this sucked, especially when the nose blowing is loud and you know everybody can hear you

4. Being forced to work in groups on something you're more than capable of doing on your own. - Depends on who I was grouped with

5. Guy/Girl that asks stupid questions or brings up unimportant, loosley connected topics. - Yes

6. Kid with foul BO - Very annoying, and the worst part is people will even tell this guy, yet he still refuses to put on some deodorant.

7. People who use rolling book bags. - Lol sounds like middle school

8. Getting crop dusted. - It sucks when it flies under the radar, but if leads to an all class laughter, its ok.

9. Sitting in an abnormally warm seat. - I hated that, switch it with a chair nobody is using.

10. Cheap toilet paper. - Stop taking dumps at school bro, emergencies only lol

11. Drippy orange pizza. (Though I'd be lying if I said there wasn't some part of me that loved it.) - Dip that bish in ranch, it helps

12. Kids that ask you to be a part of their cheating network and hate you for turning them down. - Lol idk what this is like, I never turned anybody down, and I did my own fare share of copying people's homework when I forgot to do it myself.

13. Teacher that is way too close to your parent(s). - Never had to deal with this so idk

That's all I can think of for now...

And there you have it folks, thanks for reading. Don't forget to like and subscribe.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: lol, "like and subscribe". That's funny.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A small price to pay for fun.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subjective marking

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SOG7dc

Bump

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By themongoose

You what I hated about High school the most

waking up early and staying in School for SIX HOURS

when I got home I would take naps

Mongoose

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

That has happened to me a few times in high school, but I had some teachers who were super sexy, so I didn't mind....

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sog7dc said:

That has happened to me a few times in high school, but I had some teachers who were super sexy, so I didn't mind....

Hmm....

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

1. Hated when the teachers breath smelled like coffee
  2. When no one on your team can dodge the freaking dodgeball
  3. The teachers who put on a video of a simple concept, and then promptly left the room for half the lesson
  4. Hated teachers that threatened to call home for something minor
  5. In Canada we have to learn french, and if we wanted to go to the bathroom we had to ask in French. It was abysmal
  6. When the teacher punished the class with work because their lecture/ power point slide wasnt working
  7. The same morning announcements all week long

ok I need to balance this with some good things

1. When you spent your bus money and cant get home but the principles secretary would float you some bus fare
  2. When teachers subtlety made fun of other teachers you didn't like
  3. When you would be let you out early on friday
  4. When the cooking class purposefully made extra food and sold it at lunch time to other students
Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feels.

One cool thing I remember that wasn't a pet peeve was when a hot teacher would bend over to get closer to my paper and I. Her teddies would hang down and there'd be cleavage everywhere. It was so hard not to look. And then sometimes her teddies was also rub against my arm or shoulder.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suppose that moment when the teacher punishes the entire class for one person's misbehavior.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

School bathrooms. I've never come across anything more disgusting and vile in my entire life. It's like dudes be forgetting that they were potty trained once. I swear these people don't make any sort of attempt to hit the toilet :|

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Shades of Vili Fualaau in this thread... yikes.

@youngsoapman: My school has the exact same problem. One guy took a sh!t in a plastic water bottle (not a disposable Poland Spring-type bottle, mind you; he used a hard plastic one) and left it in the toilet. And then the janitors decided they weren't gonna put up with my schools sh!t anymore, literally.

As for my own personal pet peeve, it's the kids who walk around in all name brand clothes/sneakers and have no school supplies or food to eat. Really? You can buy $300 Jordan's but not a box of pencils after the first week of school? You're asking me for a French fry while you're wearing a $150 sweater?

GTFOH.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu:

Piggybacking on that,

I hate when the hallway is crowded with a million idiots doing elaborate handshakes