• 100 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's more Beautiful and Hot?

vs

#2 Posted by HolySerpent (12518 posts) - - Show Bio

You should have done a poll..

#3 Posted by _Zombie_ (10394 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett.

#4 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight? I pick Johansson.

Looks? I'm torn. Hmmmm.... I'll pick both. :D

#5 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

Upton, she's one of the hottest females walking the planet right now.....Not a knock on Scarlett though

#6 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett

#7 Posted by coolguyr99 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett.

#8 Posted by cattlebattle (12697 posts) - - Show Bio

Kate Upton without question....she is a leggy, graceful starlet with an old fashioned appeal
 
Scarlett Johanssen is a short girl with a bubble butt
 
Not saying she isn't gorgeous but c'mon

#9 Posted by Thirteen13 (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Better competition than the likes of Anne Hathaway, but for me still Scarlett by far, she IMO has a better curvy body and a prettier face.

@cattlebattle said:

Scarlett Johanssen is a short girl with a bubble butt

You say that like it is a bad thing...

#10 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Well at least they're not fictional characters, Still SMH though.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
I think I will take Kate Upon over Scarlett Johansson by a hair... although I like my women with boobies and butts of quality measure... and Scarlett seems to have the best of both worlds... she is a little short for me though.
#12 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Both.
#13 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Upton.

#14 Posted by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough choice but I'll take Scarlett.

#15 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

scarlett. in the first pic upton looks stoned.

#16 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

scar-jo ftw and the game

#17 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

Both.

Me too but lets keep this going.I want other opinions truly explain why each are beautiful and hot

#18 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Kate Upton without question....she is a leggy, graceful starlet with an old fashioned appeal Scarlett Johanssen is a short girl with a bubble butt Not saying she isn't gorgeous but c'mon

Whats wrong with girls having a nice big but?

#19 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm shocked no one has posted the Upton video yet.

Staff
#20 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17884 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett

#21 Posted by God_Spawn (37718 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett. Upton varies from picture to picture to really meh, to smoking hot.

Moderator
#22 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett. But Upton looks better in those Pics.

#23 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

Scarlett. But Upton looks better in those Pics.

#24 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

I"ll do both

#25 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett, but the second pic you put of Kate looks like Jessica Alba.

#26 Posted by nickthedevil (12101 posts) - - Show Bio

Kate Upton, hands down.

#27 Posted by SensitivePsych0 (504 posts) - - Show Bio

Kate Upton without a doubt, although both are beautfiul

#28 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Kate until I found out how Scarlett looked without being Black Widow

But both would make Maxim

Where's Scarlett vs. Natalie Portman or Keira Knightly

#29 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@SensitivePsych0 said:

Kate Upton without a doubt, although both are beautfiul

#30 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it safe now to say "/thread?"

Staff
#31 Posted by The Stegman (23969 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n:  
 
//THREAD
#32 Posted by Nefarious (19761 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett. Johansson.

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

Is it safe now to say "/thread?"

This video only further proves white people can't dance...
Moderator
#34 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Only you would find a negative thing about that video.

Staff
#35 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Is it safe now to say "/thread?"

This video only further proves white people can't dance...

Not to... Y'know, be anti-criticism or anything. But I think Friday ended all discussion on the matter. Seriously.

#36 Posted by PowerHerc (83333 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to pick Scarlett but Kate looks so good here she almost sways me.

#37 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Kate Upton heh heh alllllll riiight.

#38 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20155 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett for beautiful

Upton for sexy.

#39 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9601 posts) - - Show Bio

Kate Upton...... 
    

  Oh yeahhhhh   
#40 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@SensitivePsych0 said:

Kate Upton without a doubt, although both are beautfiul

Scarlett is close

#41 Posted by VenomousDragon (849 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett for me too.

#42 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I'm shocked no one has posted the Upton video yet.

The dougie one or the kat daddy one?

#43 Edited by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_ said:

I"ll do both

aha me too

#44 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@k4tzm4n said:

I'm shocked no one has posted the Upton video yet.

The dougie one or the kat daddy one?

Or the staring one

#45 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@k4tzm4n said:

I'm shocked no one has posted the Upton video yet.

The dougie one or the kat daddy one?

Or the staring one

Oh when she's in the beach with a bikini on?

#46 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

these threads always depress me.

i'll go with kate upton.

#47 Posted by The Lobster (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a 20 year old myself,  I'll say Kate Upton seeing as how we're the same age. 
 
It's less creepy than oogling over the 27 year old Scarlett Johansson. But both are damn fine in my opinion.

#48 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@k4tzm4n said:

I'm shocked no one has posted the Upton video yet.

The dougie one or the kat daddy one?

Or the staring one

Oh when she's in the beach with a bikini on?

Yes

#49 Posted by The Stegman (23969 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster :  
 

Being a 20 year old myself,  I'll say Kate Upton seeing as how we're the same age.  
 
It's less creepy than oogling over the 27 year old Scarlett Johansson. But both are damn fine in my opinion.

She's only 20??? holy hell...I'm 20 also, I have friends who are 20, and let me tell you, not many 20 year olds look like her.
#50 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@The Lobster :


Being a 20 year old myself, I'll say Kate Upton seeing as how we're the same age.

It's less creepy than oogling over the 27 year old Scarlett Johansson. But both are damn fine in my opinion.

She's only 20??? holy hell...I'm 20 also, I have friends who are 20, and let me tell you, not many 20 year olds look like her.

True there's no girl that i saw who have's that kind of body and beautiful face.She's like the whole package in my opinion,but Scarlett is also the full package as well.I choose both idc..