Well in your life i mean
Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Gambit1024

There were many, but I think my ex's "I might be pregnant" one might be the top of the list...
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Crom-Cruach

when I nearly choked to death and went into shock, loosing consciousness briefly.

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By biggkeem89

When I wa 16, I was taking a short afternoon nap where I dreamed that a tornado hit my sister's car and destroyed it. When I awoke, I had a bad feeling so I made my sister give me her keys so that I could move the car. As soon as I moved it, sure enough, a tornado came out of nowhere. I was trapped in the car, just as the storm touched down by my house. The car was picked up into the air and then slammed on its side, and I was sure I was going to die. For some strange reason I started laughing and readied myself to face death. Then I heard the sound of my mom and uncle's voice yelling at me to get out of the car. I managed to crawl out of the overturned car in the middle of a tornado, and ran towards their voices. Luckily, I got to my uncle and we got to safety. That was probably the scariest moment in my life, but I am proud that I was ready to face death with a smile and a laugh

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Crom-Cruach said:

"when I nearly choked to death and went into shock, loosing consciousness briefly. "

Thats one thing i cant stand to think of choking on something
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@slacker the hacker:  and this was after almost I had stopped being able to breath while being conscious moments before...
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mine is hard to decide still thinking
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By danhimself

one of two moments....one would be looking up from picking my cell phone up off the car floor to see the telephone pole I was about to hit a second later.....two would be waking up from having a seizure....I've talked to other people with epilepsy and they agree that waking up after one is probably one of the most terrifying moments ever...you're totally disoriented, sore (your muscles tense to their peak...I dislocated my shoulder with both of my seizures), you have no memory of the seizure ever taking place, and usually you wake up surrounded by lots of people you may or may not know.....terrifying

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Of the top of my head, maybe the time I almost chocked on a tater tot when I was little

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By Mercy_

Fix

Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Daydream

When I almost drowned because I couldn't swim years ago.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mikethekiller

crashing a snowmobile

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

My Dad getting Mugged and then Sitting in the Hospital watching and waiting to see if he would be Okay
Baron_Emo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Baron_Emo

Once when I was driving home on the interstate in the middle of the night, I saw a deer cross paths with a guy riding a motorcycle. He hit the deer and flipped. A bunch of us pulled over, called 911, flagged traffic around him. It was freaky. He was alive, and seemingly ok. In major shock though.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thegreatfour
@Baron_Emo: D: what about the deer?!
Baron_Emo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Baron_Emo
@thegreatfour: The deer did not make it. :(
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thegreatfour
@Baron_Emo:
No Caption Provided
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Waking up next to someone I didn't know...and she had a spider on her. I s#!t myself!!

.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.

I was boarding in the Alps with my club, went off piste and then clouds came through and caused flat light (it's where it makes everything sort of blury and your eyes loose any sense of persepective)  I nearly fell off sheer cliff, absolute fluke I stopped just to have a look around to see where everyone else was.  Needless to say blind panic followed by a slow and delicate "lets back the f%^& up and hope we don't die" walk.

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Renee

I was free climbing a really tall quarry with my friend, we were almost at the top when we decided to rest out fat asses on this ledge. After a few seconds it collapsed from under us, luckily we jumped off in time and grabbed on to the side of the cliff before we fell, smashed our heads, and DIED!!! It was really scary but also thrilling. I love a good adrenaline rush.

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Bigheart711

A few years ago, I got bit by a spider when trying to smash it. Luckilly it wasn't one of the poisonous ones at all. I was scared for my life for a good amount of time.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22  Edited By InnerVenom123

Saw dad with shotgun at four years old (He wasn't in a non-suicidal mood).

adamwarner42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By adamwarner42

My house lit on fire and I had to drag my dog and myself out of it. I got out with no injuries but my dog had 3rd degrees burns on his back two legs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Getting robbed in my own home at gunpoint. 

CaptinAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CaptinAwesome
@biggkeem89: That would be a cool way to go.
CaptinAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CaptinAwesome

I was climbing rocks and hiking between a cliff and the beach during low tide, I decided it would be a good idea to ignore the sign that said danger do not cross this point. I was an hour into my journey when high tide started rolling in I headed back the way I came getting pounded by waves and hurrying through knee deep water, eventually I made it back but my legs were all scraped up from hurrying over the rocks. 

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CATPANEXE

my exfiance being crushed in her car by a drunk driver and having to be removed with the Jaws of Life.
i got the call at work, and my boss said I couldnt go, so I quit, and the delivery driver did as well just to
give me a ride to the accident scene. she survived.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#29  Edited By Magian

When someone tried to mug me and my friends. I was ok but my frind had to go to the hospital to get stitches.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#30  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@Jake Fury said:
" Getting robbed in my own home at gunpoint.  "
I once had a gun held to my head in my home as well...but the motive was more complicated than theft.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Roxanne Starr said:
" @Jake Fury said:
" Getting robbed in my own home at gunpoint.  "
I once had a gun held to my head in my home as well...but the motive was more complicated than theft. "

As was mine. But those days are behind me.
CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CDviper

i am wierd when most people would feel fear i generaly feel at peace but i think i can come up with a story that would make others be afraid. 

i am only gonna tell the 2nd half of the story because the 1st half is personal to someone else so i have no right to tell it but to sum it up i kicked the crap out of this adult for doing stuff to a friend on mine. so i am just chilling out at the park it is like night time and i am just collecting my stuff to go home. so i stood up after tieing my shoes and something hard smashes into the side of my knee. i turned around as i fell to the gound and there was the adult with a black eye and a neck brace (i wonder how he got those xD)  and he was holding a pipe in his hand. now i was by my self and my leg was busted up (i am only 13) so i am looking up at this man with rage in his eyes and a thick pipe (i think people would be afraid) he raises the pipe and swings it down and the only thing in my mind was "aww f#$k". i didn't feel the connection but when i woke up and my face felt horrible and wet i felt my face half of it was swollen and covered in blood. so i gently wiped the blood off with some wet naps tossed those to the side picked by stuff up and walked home. so when i got home i got half of a 3rd degree before my mom noticed my face she asked and i said i wiped out on my bike earlier so she handed me an ice pack and when i went to check my mouth later half of my teeth was bent in wards (behind the canines and back) i shruged and went to bed

i probably have more stories like how i was pinned to a table by a knife threw my wrist, or when i got hangged