FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@TERMINATORFAN said:

PS3 was hacked a couple years ago by some Japanese people. It was funny cause the PS3 fans would brag how much better PS3 was than XBox. Atleast X-Box is safe enough to use ur credit card on unlike PS3.

Ummm.. X-Box has been hacked numerous times and people have had their identity stolen plenty of times as well via Live.

The only reason the PSN was out so long was because Sony was being super safe about it which in my opinion is a good thing since I literally have all my money in the same debit card that is associated with my psn account.

I have both systems and though I really, really enjoy the features and controller more on my X-Box and I would choose my ps3 over it any day of the week. It's just way more awesome.

But it's really about personal preference. In some ways both systems are superior so it's kind of pointless to try to argue about which one is better.

---

As far as the this thread goes however, I am super disappointed with the next-gen systems coming out so soon. Unless they can bake me a pizza, I see no point.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By SpideyPresence

Well. It's official better save up!

Avatar image for thecasketfiller
TheCasketFiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By TheCasketFiller

cant help but be excited but im not gonna get it right off the bat. I wanna buy it when there is already quite a few good games to get. there is still way to many games i need to play for the current systems.

They need to change their controller though, jeeze. I'm tired of those joysticks.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By nefarious

The PS4 is coming out too early.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Wardemon32

@TERMINATORFAN: I do hope you know PS3 has better security than Xbox and the guys that hacked PS3 can hack? FBI and CIA. If tehy wanted to hack Xbox, Xbox would have gotten hacked.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By danhimself

I was kind of excited until I saw the list of confirmed launch games....unless Naughty Dog reveals Uncharted 4 at E3 then I'll hold off on getting the system for a while

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan: Look at those amazing graphics and games. The controller design isn't broken who cares if they keep it.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:

Curious: will they still be giving support for the PS3? Because I, for one, won't be getting a PS4 the first year it's out (there also probably won't be any good games the first year)

EDIT: Also, any word on backward compatibility? Will I be able to play my PS3 games and, possibly, PS2 games on the PS4?

Infamous

Watch Dogs

Killzone

The Witness

Destiny

God of War

They will probably announce even more at E3

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#59  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@JediXMan said:

Curious: will they still be giving support for the PS3? Because I, for one, won't be getting a PS4 the first year it's out (there also probably won't be any good games the first year)

EDIT: Also, any word on backward compatibility? Will I be able to play my PS3 games and, possibly, PS2 games on the PS4?

Infamous

Watch Dogs

Killzone

The Witness

Destiny

God of War

InFamous?

But will they be supporting PS3 anymore, and will there be backward compatibility?

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Walzo

@JediXMan said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@JediXMan said:

Infamous

Watch Dogs

Killzone

The Witness

Destiny

God of War

InFamous?

But will they be supporting PS3 anymore, and will there be backward compatibility?

Yeah, Infamous: Second Son, that's the new game.

Also, if it's anything like the PS2, I'm sure they will.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Roddy010

@Blood1991 said:

Time to save up 500 bucks.

Yes I've got my stuff on lock. My landlord is the owner of a game store and I'm getting mine on layaway. Novemeber can't get here soon enough.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#62  Edited By Project_Worm

Eh, I've had mine since it first released... I'd say it's about time.

TheSheepHerder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheSheepHerder

The 'supercharged PC architecture' tells me that the price for this thing will not go below $350.

Still if there's backwards compatibility for PlayStation 3 games I am down for this.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By SpideyPresence

@danhimself said:

I was kind of excited until I saw the list of confirmed launch games....unless Naughty Dog reveals Uncharted 4 at E3 then I'll hold off on getting the system for a while

Destiny and Infamous should be interesting enough as launch titles.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@Pokeysteve said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

PS3 was hacked a couple years ago by some Japanese people. It was funny cause the PS3 fans would brag how much better PS3 was than XBox. Atleast X-Box is safe enough to use ur credit card on unlike PS3.

XBox may be safer but over 50% of PS3's didn't red ring.

Whats that suppose to mean?

You must not have a 360. There are four quadrants around the power button on the 360. X number of red lights indicate certain problems ranging from a simple cord connection all the way to the dreaded triple red light which is hardware failure. A little over 50% of 360's have been sent back to be fixed because of various problems. The first PS3 models just overheated which was quickly corrected. The PS3 is the better system but Xbox has a much higher following I think. I forget the stats. It's probably the achievement points lol.

No Caption Provided

They fixed the problem I believe.

I've had my elite for 1 year and a half now played it non stop for 35 hrs, and it works fine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

XBox may be safer but over 50% of PS3's didn't red ring.

Whats that suppose to mean?

You must not have a 360. There are four quadrants around the power button on the 360. X number of red lights indicate certain problems ranging from a simple cord connection all the way to the dreaded triple red light which is hardware failure. A little over 50% of 360's have been sent back to be fixed because of various problems. The first PS3 models just overheated which was quickly corrected. The PS3 is the better system but Xbox has a much higher following I think. I forget the stats. It's probably the achievement points lol.

No Caption Provided

I've had my elite for 1 year and a half now played it non stop for 35 hrs, and it works fine.

yeah the elite is fixed.Also my friends old xbox360 got the ring 2 times and he fixed it himself.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@scorpion2501 said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

yeah the elite is fixed.Also my friends old xbox360 got the ring 2 times and he fixed it himself.

My friend did the exact same thing. I don't really find it a problem at all. If you know how to take care of your system it shouldn't really matter.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Loki9876

student's job here I come

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By danhimself

@SpideyPresence said:

@danhimself said:

those are the two that I'm most interested in....Destiny sounds amazing but it seems like a really ambitious title so I want to see more before I decide to get it...plus it's coming out on PS3 and 360 as well so I'm not locked in to having to get the PS4 just to play it....now Infamous...if it doesn't have Cole then I'm not sure if I want it...gonna need to see more from it

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Loki9876

I'm most intrested in watch dogs and infamous second son

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SpideyPresence

@danhimself said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@danhimself said:

those are the two that I'm most interested in....Destiny sounds amazing but it seems like a really ambitious title so I want to see more before I decide to get it...plus it's coming out on PS3 and 360 as well so I'm not locked in to having to get the PS4 just to play it....now Infamous...if it doesn't have Cole then I'm not sure if I want it...gonna need to see more from it

Guess were basically gonna have to wait and see more of both upcoming titles. Hopefully they'll reveal some more details before E3. I also forgot about watch dogs, that game looks great!

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#72  Edited By Pokeysteve

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@scorpion2501 said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

My friend did the exact same thing. I don't really find it a problem at all. If you know how to take care of your system it shouldn't really matter.

I think that statistic is from like the first year or two when they came out. I never get consoles right away anymore. Give them time to fix all the little stuff that goes wrong. My friend's has red ringed twice and they sent her a new one both times. They may have had a high fail rate but the company has pretty good customer service from what she was saying.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#73  Edited By Strider1992

PC>>>>>>any games console.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By SpideyPresence

@Strider92 said:

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Strider1992

@SpideyPresence said:

@Strider92 said:

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SpideyPresence

@Strider92 said:

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I guess it's a good thing I don't have a PS3.......

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Strider1992

@SpideyPresence:

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers