Savage Dragon Video Game.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Edited By SavageDragon

Its time my friends. We Dragon fans deserve it. I think a Savage Dragon X box 360 arcade game would be a hit with Dragon fans and non Dragon fans alike. I see it as a miniature Dynasty warriors type explore and kill game. A small 10 level or so game with the selectable characters being all of Freak Force. You go through the level fighting freaks and other powered people until you reach the end using face button attacks and each character will have one super attack. Each level will have a boss at the end, being a classic Dragon Universe Villain. (Arachnid, Cyber Face, Powerhouse, Mr Glum, Horde, Overlord, The Fiend etc..). I think this would be such a gift to the fans who have enjoyed the SD universe for years. Who wants this game?!

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Decoy Elite

I must admit I've always been confused by the lack of any DW style superhero beat 'em ups.

Although I don't think a single character is ever a good choice for that type of game.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Before I get my hopes up, I want to see and know more about the game.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SavageDragon

Yeah Its not a real thing, Im just saying that it should happen and it could be awesome.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious
@SavageDragon: Ohhh. I agree 100%.
J1ml33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By J1ml33

I agree with that ^_^ I would play the hell out of that game like it was no tomorrow .