#1 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

and a GREAT many board members on the 'Vine' are going to be in some serious reading comprehension problems....

get studying dudes, as many here have proven with aplomb....if you think higher education is expensive, try ignorance.

#2 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"and a GREAT many board members on the 'Vine' are going to be in some serious reading comprehension problems.... get studying dudes, as many here have proven with aplomb....if you think higher education is expensive, try ignorance."
#3 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"and a GREAT many board members on the 'Vine' are going to be in some serious reading comprehension problems.... get studying dudes, as many here have proven with aplomb....if you think higher education is expensive, try ignorance."

Hey, that makes me popular...in an INfamous, kind of way....i'll take it.....;)

#4 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that iv gotten that fact off my chest. Please explain how people on the Vine are ignorant.

(My prediction is that he will not prove anything but just change the subject and call me ignorant)
Post Edited:2007-10-08 12:53:24

#5 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Now that iv gotten that fact off my chest. Please explain how people on the Vine are ignorant.(My prediction is that he will not prove anything but just change the subject and call me ignorant)
Post Edited:2007-10-08 12:53:24"

O.K.

i'll help explain...first, look into a mirror...that will be extemporaneous, for you. (yes, look the word up)

#6 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Spectrum says:
"Now that iv gotten that fact off my chest. Please explain how people on the Vine are ignorant. (My prediction is that he will not prove anything but just change the subject and call me ignorant)
Post Edited:2007-10-08 12:53:24"
O.K. i'll help explain...first, look into a mirror...that will be extemporaneous, for you. (yes, look the word up) "

Your not explaining what you said in your first post.

Please do.

#7 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"yes, look the word up"

LMAO, Uggy had to ;)"

;)

#8 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"yes, look the word up"

LMAO, Uggy had to ;)

#9 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84518 posts) - - Show Bio

Spec why even bother with him? He's a racist homo phoebe. Don't pay attention to him, he feeds off attention.

#10 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Spec why even bother with him? He's a racist homo phoebe. Don't pay attention to him, he feeds off attention."

Phoebe???? CATES????...she was da BOMB....when I was younger...Fast Times at Ridgemont High...all timer!!!!!

:)

#11 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Spec why even bother with him? He's a racist homo phoebe. Don't pay attention to him, he feeds off attention."

looks at G. Slaps himself

My God. Iv been feeding him.

Walks out door with Gambler

#12 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"King of Kings says:

Either that or play along and enjoy the ride. It's what I do, it's fun to play the game of proving he's a muppet"

Are you flirting with me now?

a female writing 'play along' and "enjoy the ride' in one post????

naughty girl, you ;)

#13 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

Either that or play along and enjoy the ride. It's what I do, it's fun to play the game of proving he's a muppet

#14 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Walkingstone says:
"King of Kings says:
Either that or play along and enjoy the ride. It's what I do, it's fun to play the game of proving he's a muppet"
Are you flirting with me now? a female writing 'play along' and "enjoy the ride' in one post???? naughty girl, you ;)"

Stone you are so wise;D

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

...Waste of a thread.

#16 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Rolls eyes LMAO, why would I flirt with you when I have someone sweet to flirt with who isn't insulting and a moron? I just love proving you're a twit, it's fun :D

#17 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"*Rolls eyes* LMAO, why would I flirt with you when I have someone sweet to flirt with who isn't insulting and a moron? I just love proving you're a twit, it's fun :D"

yes, but...girls love the evil rebels...;)

#18 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"King of Kings says:

I wonder when people will get this. Mr. U walks in, says something (okay writes something), people get upset and start arguing with him. He gets all the attention he wants.

#19 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Walkingstone says:
"King of Kings says:

I wonder when people will get this. Mr. U walks in, says something (okay writes something), people get upset and start arguing with him. He gets all the attention he wants."

Well, I do possess an animal magnetism that is hard to resist...my primal, biological, alpha male persona

:0

#20 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Well, I do possess an animal magnetism that is hard to resist...my primal, biological, alpha male persona :0 "

If by that you mean 'funny in a tragic sort of way' then yeah, I'll give you that.

#21 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't S.A.T.'s have a new section? I'm glad I took mine when they were easier. I scored a lot higher in math, how'd everyone else do?

#22 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Superkitty says:

"Doesn't S.A.T.'s have a new section? I'm glad I took mine when they were easier. I scored a lot higher in math, how'd everyone else do?"

New section? Yeah, i'm sure they had to "dumb it down" for this sorry generation of 'hip hop' duality.

#23 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Because the guy does not deserve originality from me, I repeat what isaidi the other thread: Folks, please. The more you guys respond to this, the worse and longer it gets. Just let this thing die the sad and ignoble death it deserves.

#24 Posted by liquade (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Superkitty says:
"Doesn't S.A.T.'s have a new section? I'm glad I took mine when they were easier. I scored a lot higher in math, how'd everyone else do?"

New section? Yeah, i'm sure they had to "dumb it down" for this sorry generation of 'hip hop' duality.

"

the answer is yes i took it within the past 2 years and was told they added on the essay i had to write.

man, i'm glad i am done with it now

Post Edited:2007-10-08 17:35:56

#25 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Ronny says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Superkitty says:
New section? Yeah, i'm sure they had to "dumb it down" for this sorry generation of 'hip hop' duality. "
i wouldnt call it dumbing down mate."

I would. Have you seen our president?

#26 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"/Pain says:
"Ronny says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Superkitty says:
New section? Yeah, i'm sure they had to "dumb it down" for this sorry generation of 'hip hop' duality. "
I would. Have you seen our president?"

Ronny is English isn't he? In which case his SATs aren't your SATs. Our exams have all been dumbed down to. The whole thing has gone to hell here. We have kids leaving primary school unable to read, not something that happened when I was at school."

Or when I was at school either (not all that long ago, you know :P)

#27 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Ronny says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Superkitty says:

Ronny is English isn't he? In which case his SATs aren't your SATs. Our exams have all been dumbed down to. The whole thing has gone to hell here. We have kids leaving primary school unable to read, not something that happened when I was at school.

#28 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"/Pain says:
"Ronny says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Superkitty says:
Ronny is English isn't he? In which case his SATs aren't your SATs. Our exams have all been dumbed down to. The whole thing has gone to hell here. We have kids leaving primary school unable to read, not something that happened when I was at school."
Or when I was at school either (not all that long ago, you know :P)"

Gasp!

#29 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm ancient. When I was at school, we all had to take Shakespeare. My book was signed by the author.

#30 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I'm ancient. When I was at school, we all had to take Shakespeare. My book was signed by the author."

Wow, massively ancient ;) You hide it well :P

#31 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"I'm ancient. When I was at school, we all had to take Shakespeare. My book was signed by the author."
Wow, massively ancient ;) You hide it well :P"

There's no secret to it. I don't drink, smoke, gamble, eat fatty foods, take risks, compete with others.....

I'm over 400 years old and I haven't lived a day in my life!