Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351  Edited By Mortein

@cameron83 said:
@mortein said:

I've been wondering. Men get killed by cops more than 20 times more often than women.

Does this mean cops are sexist?

Why are there no uprisings on the streets against the sexism in the police force?

Is this even viewed as a problem?

No Caption Provided

Bureau of Justice Statistics

That totally makes all the sense!

Black people are complaining over nothing. Discrimation is just in their head!

I mean, most people targeted by cops are also Christian. Does that mean that there is Christian Discrimation from cops?

I wasn't trying to say that their protests are misplaced, or that there is no discrimination, I was just wondering why sexism, which according to statistics seems to be much bigger discrimination is not causing as much uproar.

The only reason why christians are targeted by cops more often is because vast majority of Americans are christians, I assume this was sarcastic question.

PS.I'm not american so I don't have a first hand experience of what is really going on over there.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@pooty said:

@cameron83: OMG I couldn't agree more.!!! White people have tons of problems. They own most of the businesses, run most of the government, deal with international problems, run most of the police force, run the military, control most of the medical field etc. Whites have A LOT of sh!t on their plate. And it's a thankless job!!! You enslave a race hundreds of years ago and NOBODY will let you forget. I'd like to think the good we've done for minorities far outweigh the bad!! Now we got cops killing us!!!

Being white....the most thankless job EVER!!

so its their fault that the business' they started are successful? are you saying that Black/Mexican/Native American/Asian cant start their own business because they are not white?

So Its their fault they ran for a political office and won? are you saying that other races that win political offices because that's their race?

So its their fault that more white people go on to the police force? other races cannot join the force because they aren't white?

So its white people's fault for going to med school? are you saying other races cant go into the medical school because they are not white?

you sir sound like a racist

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil: Well you shouldn't used him as an example. Especially if you read the book.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: I said white people run alot of stuff. Is that statement untrue? You asked me over five questions but before i could answer you said i sound racist. Before you say someone sounds racist, shouldn't you wait until they clarify before assuming things? Or do you already have your mind made up?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Loading Video...

BB

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has probably been said, but I think rioting is counter productive. If you are fighting for injustice, and poor living conditions and other social and economic conditions, why would you destroy where you live, where taxpayers money is going to have to be used to rebuild?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@pooty: What good?

And most of what you listed, pretty much plays into why people say white supremacy exists.

@serrure said:
@albusan said:

Most kids on this site are sheltered and can't understand the plight of the inner city black American.

Guaranteed most businesses hurt in the riots were not black owned. They were probably owned by an Asian, like a Pakistan or a Korean.

so that makes it ok? because the business' aren't owned by african americans they can go ahead and burn it?

and because its hard for them to live in the city they are justified in burning down business'.

Well crap life is hard for people in general, and part of it being hard is seeing that other people, who just got lucky or worked hard to earn a large portion of money, are living better than us. Does not justify burning down buildings because we dont like it

No one said it's right but these people have dealt with years of systemic problems that are now capitalized by a death. People are justifiably angry. I wouldn't expect you to know that from your computer in a suburban household. Majority of the people on this forum, myself included don't have to live with the conditions that the people in the Baltimore riots do, so don't point fingers from your high horse telling people how they should act.

And no one said it's okay to burn it but it's not their community. It's owned by an Asian, Pakistan or Korean, many of which hold prejudice towards inner-city blacks.

1) Except people protest it, so there's no it's who we should worry about. We don't go to a diabetes rally and say "Cancer kills more people, that's what we should worry about

2) The cop who killed Walter Scott isn't going to jail. He hasn't even had a trial. Neither have the Baltimore cops. Being charged means nothing in the U.S. legal system. You can be charged and still be acquitted

3) That's not the point. That's a strawman argument. The point is people will protest police brutality more than black on black crime because cops are held to a higher standard than a gangbanger, rationally. Statistics also don't say anything about police brutality as police brutality can not be measured nor do many black communities even report it. Statistics could say the LAPD is the best police force but I'm sure the residents of South Central would say otherwise

4) Except violent crime is decreasing

5) Another straw man argument. Most of black on black crime happens in the inner-city and it usually has to deal with gangs and the drug trade. Take it from someone who actually has experience with blacks. Ain't no drug dealer going to just randomly go kill someone.

@iragexcudder said:

@jnr6lil:

1. Cops can and are criminals too, so yes they can. Cops guard cells too :o

2. .. Because they're cops and supposed to catch criminals. Criminals have only a certain set of rights when detained.. How is that relevant?

3. I'm pretty sure people just protest crime, using race is racist and subjective, and wrong.

4. That's incorrect. I live in Chicago and most if not all crime happens in the ghettos. Criminals have been trying to kill police at skyrocketing levels, did you know that? Major gangs and underground organizations are purposely trying to kill "whitey" and the police.. So, wrong.

5. Are you listening to yourself? What news channel do you listen to? You're brainwashed if you think cops just kill innocent people. Take the aluminum foil off your head.

6. Stupid logic. African Americas make up 17% of the population and commit > 40% of the crime, not that that matters because you'll say "they were targeted" but yknow, how'd they get convicted?

7. Yes. There's also racism and desegregation that combines elements where racial crime is associated.

Your glass is about a quarter full, maybe empty.

1) They rarely do

2) Same thing I said to pooty

3) People protest black on black crime.

4) Violent crime is on a decrease; in Chicago also. Crime is the lowest it's been in the U.S. since the 60s. Most gangs aren't trying to kill police. You saying you live in Chicago to prove personal experience means nothing if you live on the North Side which isn't the ghetto. You most likely got your information from the news where Chicago is named Chiraq and made out to be some war zone. Anyone who grew up in Cabrini Green, Robert Taylor Homes, etc will tell you the 80s and 90s in the heyday of the crack epidemic with all the high-rise projects was much more dangerous than Chicago now. I live in Milwaukee. Most criminals aren't going around killing cops, they don't want to face the charges for that, they run from that.

5) Except cops do. If the crime doesn't warrant murder (i.e. pulling a gun on a cop, shooting a cop,)r, that makes them innocent.

6) That doesn't justify police brutality nor does it explain how whites and blacks commit crimes at the same rate. Why aren't the cops targeting suburban neighborhoods to go find rapists, serial killers, etc something in which whites have higher statistics of doing than blacks.

8) Except most neighborhoods are segregated in the U.S.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:
@pooty said:

@cameron83: OMG I couldn't agree more.!!! White people have tons of problems. They own most of the businesses, run most of the government, deal with international problems, run most of the police force, run the military, control most of the medical field etc. Whites have A LOT of sh!t on their plate. And it's a thankless job!!! You enslave a race hundreds of years ago and NOBODY will let you forget. I'd like to think the good we've done for minorities far outweigh the bad!! Now we got cops killing us!!!

so its their fault that the business' they started are successful? are you saying that Black/Mexican/Native American/Asian cant start their own business because they are not white?

So Its their fault they ran for a political office and won? are you saying that other races that win political offices because that's their race?

So its their fault that more white people go on to the police force? other races cannot join the force because they aren't white?

So its white people's fault for going to med school? are you saying other races cant go into the medical school because they are not white?

It's hard due to loaning practices

Nope, rather that whites have a community with the economics to put them into power.

Most blacks wouldn't go into the police force due to the history of the police harassing their communities. Also many black police officers will tell you how they've been harassed by their own comrades.

The education system is generally segregated and of lesser quality in minority neighborhoods so that tier is hard to reach. Add that to the fact, more whites can afford medical school to the racial wealth gap.

You're assuming that all these things white people are excelling in is just because it's random, or at worst they're better.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil: The point of my post was to show that cop killings are not as common as some people may think. In total only 3 people per day across the ENTIRE UNITED STATES is killed by a cop. Some deserve it. No need for all the media hype and protest.

And you keep saying that gangs are killing people. I'm willing to bet that normal citizens kill more people (over infedelity, road rage, hate crimes, ego, racism etc) then cops do. A bad day or stressful situation is all it takes to turn your neighbor into your killer. I'm going to search for stats soon

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@pooty: Since when does statistics have to do with lives? It doesn't matter if it's 1 or a million, a life is a life, so yes there is a need for protest.

People aren't just protesting cop killing, people are also protesting police brutality, and the militarization of the police force.

No my point is, is that black on black crime which predominantly happens in impoverished inner-city neighborhoods. is usually gangs and drug dealers killing each other. It isn't average people killing other average people.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#363  Edited By cameron83

@serrure said:
@pooty said:

Exactly!

People need to stop blaming white people for stuff. Slavery happened a long time ago and no one alive today was there for it!

Its not white peoples fault that black people waste opportunities and don't go to school. Its not white peoples fault that they work hard and blacks are lazy!

omg people need to get off of white people. stop being racist guys!

Why is everyone so racist against whites, i don't get it??!

Racism against minorities isn't even a thing nowadays....so enough with this white privilege BS and institutional racism malarkey.

White people go through just as much as black people, yet they still manage to be successful. Is it white peoples fault that blacks can't ever get it together? Hell, just look at Africa.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364  Edited By cameron83

@pooty said:

RIGHT??

People need to stop ruthlessly attacking white people. I mean, whites face discrimination because of affirmative action, we don't get enough time on the news as our black counterparts for the same crime, we don't get called thugs (how AWESOME of a term is that) when we riot, etc.

Blacks need to learn from the white example and work hard to become successful, instead of asking for handouts.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@cameron83: Sarcasm?

@sophia89: Most of these foreigners have preconceived notions about AAs based off of what they see on the news.

These people aren't trying to fix anything, they're just angry.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@jnr6lil said:

@serrure said:

@albusan said:

Most kids on this site are sheltered and can't understand the plight of the inner city black American.

Guaranteed most businesses hurt in the riots were not black owned. They were probably owned by an Asian, like a Pakistan or a Korean.

so that makes it ok? because the business' aren't owned by african americans they can go ahead and burn it?

and because its hard for them to live in the city they are justified in burning down business'.

Well crap life is hard for people in general, and part of it being hard is seeing that other people, who just got lucky or worked hard to earn a large portion of money, are living better than us. Does not justify burning down buildings because we dont like it

No one said it's right but these people have dealt with years of systemic problems that are now capitalized by a death. People are justifiably angry. I wouldn't expect you to know that from your computer in a suburban household. Majority of the people on this forum, myself included don't have to live with the conditions that the people in the Baltimore riots do, so don't point fingers from your high horse telling people how they should act.

And no one said it's okay to burn it but it's not their community. It's owned by an Asian, Pakistan or Korean, many of which hold prejudice towards inner-city blacks.

Cool they fear AA will steal or damage their business, so stealing and burning his business will totally fix that.

Meanwhile that racist Asian/Pakistani/Korean dude is going to tell his other racist friend that is coming to start a small business how friendly AA are.

That racist asian is totally justified in his racism. Just look at those savage thugs on the news! It is no surprise when he kills the next one that walks in....

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367  Edited By cameron83

@mortein said:
@cameron83 said:
@mortein said:

I've been wondering. Men get killed by cops more than 20 times more often than women.

Does this mean cops are sexist?

Why are there no uprisings on the streets against the sexism in the police force?

Is this even viewed as a problem?

No Caption Provided

Bureau of Justice Statistics

That totally makes all the sense!

Black people are complaining over nothing. Discrimation is just in their head!

I mean, most people targeted by cops are also Christian. Does that mean that there is Christian Discrimation from cops?

I wasn't trying to say that their protests are misplaced, or that there is no discrimination, I was just wondering why sexism, which according to statistics seems to be much bigger discrimination is not causing as much uproar.

The only reason why christians are targeted by cops more often is because vast majority of Americans are christians, I assume this was sarcastic question.

PS.I'm not american so I don't have a first hand experience of what is really going on over there.

If cops are sexist for killing more men, then that also must mean that they are anti-christian for killing more christians (especially in states that predominately have a high christian population).

See the problem?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: And you wonder why these type of stores always get robbed. When you give all these hood kids funny looks when they walk in your store, don't be surprised when you're the first to be robbed a week later.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@cameron83 said:
@sophia89 said:
@jnr6lil said:

@serrure said:

@albusan said:

Cool they fear AA will steal or damage their business, so stealing and burning his business will totally fix that.

Meanwhile that racist Asian/Pakistani/Korean dude is going to tell his other racist friend that is coming to start a small business how friendly AA are.

That racist asian is totally justified in his racism. Just look at those savage thugs on the news! It is no surprise when he kills the next one that walks in....

I know you're being sarcastic, but when that guy fixes his business he will most likely buy a gun and be itchy with it when a black teenager walks in.

Also don't see how it's that Asian guy's fault that an AA man was injured, he wasn't driving the car, he wasn't in the police, he didn't hide any evidence, and unlike the Indian guy from Ferguson he didn't call the cops.

Sarcasm? How racist of you to assume me to be sarcastic!

All I am saying is that he is totally justifiable in his racism and that he should shoot the next one that walks in for his own safety and for the safety of his business!

I mean, how can he really be sure?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@jnr6lil said:

@sophia89: Most of these foreigners have preconceived notions about AAs based off of what they see on the news.

AAs in the neighborhood aren't really helping it.

Then the cops can't be blamed when they hospitalize them and put them under arrest, they are just angrily attacking with no purpose the cops have to stop them and no one will side with them because they are the aggressor.

Protestors nor rioters are attacking cops.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373  Edited By cameron83

@sophia89 said:
@jnr6lil said:

AAs in the neighborhood aren't really helping it.

Then the cops can't be blamed when they hospitalize them and put them under arrest, they are just angrily attacking with no purpose the cops have to stop them and no one will side with them because they are the aggressor.

Truth. I mean, it's not like there were blacks that even bothered to clean up the mess or help the cops or anything of the such. The vast majority of them are just thugs showing their true nature.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Cops & business owners will always be wary of blacks no matter what, doesn't matter if they're sagging pants or wearing a suit.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

@sophia89:

*hugs you

Everything will be okay dear.

Wishful thinking ;-)

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83:

People need to stop ruthlessly attacking white people. I mean, whites face discrimination because of affirmative action, we don't get enough time on the news as our black counterparts for the same crime, we don't get called thugs (how AWESOME of a term is that) when we riot, etc.

Blacks need to learn from the white example and work hard to become successful, instead of asking for handouts.

Truth. I mean, it's not like there were blacks that even bothered to clean up the mess. The vast majority of them are just thugs showing their true nature.

That racist asian is totally justified in his racism. Just look at those savage thugs on the news! It is no surprise when he kills the next one that walks in...

In all my years of Comicvine i have NEVER followed anyone. But you sir.... you almost got a follow for your words of wisdom!! I'm leaving this thread but it's good to know it's in your good hands.

@jnr6lil said:

@pooty: Since when does statistics have to do with lives? It doesn't matter if it's 1 or a million, a life is a life, so yes there is a need for protest.

People aren't just protesting cop killing, people are also protesting police brutality, and the militarization of the police force.

No my point is, is that black on black crime which predominantly happens in impoverished inner-city neighborhoods. is usually gangs and drug dealers killing each other. It isn't average people killing other average people.

A life is a life is a cute sentence but very untrue.. If everyone protested every injustice in the world then we'd do nothing but protest.

There are not that many cop killings or police brutality cases. according to the population it is less then .5% of the population. Do we really expect the number to be zero? This is not heaven. We should expect some things to go wrong. again we shouldn't waste time protesting such minor things. and for every black person that cops kill they kill 2 white people. that's still minor

open up your newspaper. it is your average person killing the average person also. Bob caught Mary cheating so Bob kills both of them. Homophobes kill gay people at bars. Joe killed Roger because Roger was driving to close. Darryl kills Raheem over a pair of Jordans. regular people kill more people then cops.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380  Edited By Iragexcudder

@jnr6lil: I'm from the clearing area, south side just west of Midway Airport and not necessarily surrounded by greatness but by no means is it terrible. I live in a decent neighborhood but went to school in Bronzeville, which is sorta the projects but I've seen first hand how bad it can be given certain situations. Experience-wise I've had friends killed because of gang affiliation and police encounterment, given you think that the North Side of Chicago doesn't have crime.. Well.. You're just wrong lol. People who were vacated from Caprini Green moved just north of me called LeClair Courts, just a pretty place.

I know how bad Chicago is and I don't need the news to give me minor information such as "Chiraq". There's music alone for that.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@pooty:

Except your same logic could be used for everything than. Stop deflecting.

Cancer kills off a minority of the population, let's not worry about it.

Wars only kill off a few soldiers, let's not work to stop them.

No one is protesting every injustice. People are protesting an injustice that happens to them. Cop killings are frequent but they are getting out of hand, especially in neighborhoods where police brutality and the militarization of the police force is seen on a daily. These police killings are only a culmination of the problems the community had with law enforcement.

Add that to the fact, the majority of these cops aren't seeing justice and that's a problem.

Please miss me with that, "statistics wise, it's not important". People got mothers and families, that's grieving over these deaths.

Another straw mans argument.

None of what you just typed has nothing to do with what I said.

You said black on black crime is the real issue? I said it's not as the majority of black on black crime is between gang members and drug dealers, not innocents.

What does people killing each other for all types of reasons have to do with that?

And who is "we?" If you're not protesting why you are you complaining that others do?

But hey if your mom suddenly dies tomorrow from some disease , I'll be sure to say the same thing you said to me "Don't get mad, this is minor"

But hey, you wouldn't understand because unlike you, I am black. Unlike you I do have to deal with police. I do have to deal with possibly pulling out my wallet, and it being mistaken for a gun, I do have to deal with being pulled over and having the police search my car for no reason, I do have to deal with police arresting me just because I "look like a suspect". And last of all I do have to deal with possibly losing my life because someone with a badge "feared for their life"

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

My brains hurts

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil: I'm from the clearing area, south side just west of Midway Airport and not necessarily surrounded by greatness but by no means is it terrible. I live in a decent neighborhood but went to school in Bronzeville, which is sorta the projects but I've seen first hand how bad it can be given certain situations. Experience-wise I've had friends killed because of gang affiliation and police encounterment, given you think that the North Side of Chicago doesn't have crime.. Well.. You're just wrong lol. People who were vacated from Caprini Green moved just north of me called LeClair Courts, just a pretty place.

I know how bad Chicago is and I don't need the news to give me minor information such as "Chiraq". There's music alone for that.

It's generally considered the safer, wealthier part of Chicago, outside of Cabrini Green

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil:

Cancer kills off a minority of the population, let's not worry about it.

Wars only kill off a few soldiers, let's not work to stop them.

those two things still kill FAR FAR MORE people then cops do. so solving those things should be a higher priority then cop killing

People are protesting an injustice that happens to them.

rarely happens to them

Cop killings are frequent but they are getting out of hand,

No they are NOT. check the statistics. it doesn't happen often

, the majority of these cops aren't seeing justice and that's a problem

It depends on the situation. Not every cop deserves to be jailed because they kill someone. some killings are justified

Please miss me with that, "statistics wise, it's not important". People got mothers and families, that's grieving over these deaths

BS happens to everyone. this is not a perfect world

I said it's not as the majority of black on black crime is between gang members and drug dealers, not innocents.

I understand that the majority of black on black crime is because of gang members. But do you understand that regular black civilians kill more black people then cops?

What does people killing each other for all types of reasons have to do with that?

because regular blacks kill other blacks for various reasons. which amounts to more killings then cops do

But hey if your mom suddenly dies tomorrow from some disease , I'll be sure to say the same thing you said to me "Don't get mad, this is mino

I wouldn't put my business out there like that. i understand death happens

But hey, you wouldn't understand because unlike you, I am black

many people imagine their situations are worse then what they really are. sometimes it takes a neutral party to see what the truth is

Unlike you I do have to deal with police. I do have to deal with possibly pulling out my wallet, and it being mistaken for a gun, I do have to deal with being pulled over and having the police search my car for no reason, I do have to deal with police arresting me just because I "look like a suspect". And last of all I do have to deal with possibly losing my life because someone with a badge "feared for their life"

all those things happens to whites, mexicans and blacks on a daily basis. no race is immune to injustice

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Still no kiss for me? Dang! I was kinda hoping to get a kiss from a gal 12 years older than me. XD

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400  Edited By SuperAdam

http://louderwithcrowder.com/breaking-armed-black-man-shot-by-cops-in-baltimore-angry-crowd-erupting/#

An armed black man was running with a rifle, he dropped it, and it discharged (Look at the updates). The police arrested him. AND PEOPLE ARE FREAKING PROTESTING "THE POLICE ABUSE"!!! Black people will see anything as racist.

Btw, this isn't racism. Last time I checked, black WOMEN didn't have to worry about being the victims of police abuse or police discrimination. This is more about misandry than it is about race. When it comes to the justice system, black women are treated better than white men. And white women are treated like queens. They can literally whine about how their kids need someone to take care of them, or how they just made a mistake or whatever and avoid any jail time.