S**t is going down in Baltimore

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@magnificentstorm: most cities are not strapped for jobs. Also, consider the fact that at the very least most communities will have mcdonalds to work at. Many black neighborhoods will not have these chains, and will have very few businesses that can hire them. However, it is not racism that keeps the businesses out, as chains do not want to go into shady neighborhoods.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@dngn4774 said:
@magnificentstorm said:
@dngn4774 said:

@feartheliving: Punching pillows doesn't get national news coverage. You can arrest a man for assault or theft, you can't arrest and entire city. Also, riots make the local law enforcement look incompetent, which brings in supervision on the state and federal levels, prompting more oversight that wouldn't have existed without the riot.

do you know how stupid you sound? There are many other ways to bring problems to officials rather than rioting and destroying peoples businesses they've worked hard to build and putting people out of jobs. The National Guard shouldn't be called here to protect America from America its just not right. Riots are just a step back in humanity and it makes everyone that has been in such a thing a dumbass. There is a difference between a riot and a protest just encase you go there.

Once again, I'm not advertising rioting as the first social response to perceived injustices. You'd already know that if you read through the full discussion before cherrypicking individual posts. I was answering a question as why such a negative or aggressive action might appeal to people in the area. Though riots make local people look like animals (mostly because of how the media intentionally skews the ratio of peaceful protestors to rioters) it creates a political situation that is impossible to sweep under the rug. After the Baltimore riots are contained you will see a lot more oversight over the case that started this and an investigation into cultural incidents that led up to this.

I didnt cherrypick anything i did read the thread thank you. This statement is still stupid either way because this should be a something that would appeal to anyone with a situation like this and with the time period we're in. The case was already getting oversight sure they will now focus on it more due to the stupid actions of many people but in the end how does rioting help anyone? There have been plenty of cases such as this yet things haven't changed for the better. Sure in time the right people will see the error in the system and take measures to try to fix it but that takes time and planning not riots.

"Should" being the operative word in your response, meaning that it isn't. Local oversight is not as significant as national insight, just as local news coverage is not as significant as national news coverage. You don't have to like the riots, I personally don't enjoy watching people behave that way, but you can't argue that it did spread awareness to what would have likely turned into another case of an anonymous black teen accused of being murdered by the police. Again, I'm not saying that this makes the rioting acceptable, but I won't pretend that it didn't bring attention to people who will be more likely to help in the near future.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#303 frozen  Moderator
Loading Video...

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

This rioting sh!t is breaking my heart....

And wow, so much ignorance and dumba$$ery in this thread.....mainly from one user.

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dextersinister: That's fine, but they also aren't media darlings used to push the media's mean world narrative.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I wonder what tune the supporters of these riots would be singing if it was their car, or business that was being torched. I guess they would put a sign out saying "Feel free to loot, torch, and vandalize my property, i totally understand!"

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By SuperAdam

Its come out that Freddie Gray had a criminal record a mile long.

AND on top of that, he was trying to injure himself in the police van, in order to frame the cops for police brutality (And presumably get off). I've seen this done a million times on dash cam videos.

So Freddie Gray's death was a suicide.

This makes the rioters look like complete idiots. This is an exact repeat of Trayvon Martin and whoever was in Ferguson (I really don't care, tbh).

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@superadam: Can I see the article to the self injury?

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#312  Edited By Static Shock

@superadam said:

Its come out that Freddie Gray had a criminal record a mile long.

I saw that. I noticed several arrests for the distribution of narcotics. I find the record hard to believe, though (and the following link states that the record is partly inaccurate, anyway).

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Freddie-Gray-Baltimore-Mike-Jax-Pittsburgh-DJ-Pennsylvania-301761151.html

Besides, if the arrest record was accurate, Gray would have already been sitting in jail and serving a lengthy sentence for narcotics possession and distribution or for dealing cocaine. That said, he'd still be alive today.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Gjgp27

Riot! Riot! You've all gotta try it!

If there's incriminating evidence, you know to whom confide it,

Oops! A dash cam video! Now self-injuries won't hide it!

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gjgp27: lmao what????????? Just about every city in America will have a McDonald's so your entire thing there just didn't really make any since. You think McDonald's cares about where they put one??? Now maybe sure a Hampton Hotel of a four seasons but no not a McDonald's

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By Static Shock

For those that read an article about a second prisoner saying Gray was hurting himself, watch this. You were all played.

The officers responsible? All have been arrested and charged. Now, I can get back to the fight party I'm throwing. Enjoy.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:
@feartheliving said:
@dngn4774 said:

@feartheliving: Punching pillows doesn't get national news coverage. You can arrest a man for assault or theft, you can't arrest and entire city. Also, riots make the local law enforcement look incompetent, which brings in supervision on the state and federal levels, prompting more oversight that wouldn't have existed without the riot.

Start a protest. You don't have to resort to violence against your peers to draw attention to it, not to mention if you honestly think most of these people are rioting because they want to draw attention to the killing you're fooling yourself. They are looking for an excuse to riot and loot.

No one chooses rioting/looting as their first option. These situations feed off of tension which builds up over months or years (the latter is more common). The notion that poverty stricken areas are made up of lazy criminals who just want hand outs and intentionally wait for the police to shoot unarmed minorities just so they can commit crimes is a stereotype. Most minorities are hard working, many try to avoid crime, but when a few of them are caught lashing out at an oppressive government we here the soft bigoted "they wanted to be criminals" defense.

Perhaps you'd understand frustration more if you had to prove you weren't a criminal every day or regularly saw the evening news reporting how unarmed men were being shot by cops for looking too much like you. Sometimes it's easier not to understand that mindset so you don't make yourself feel accountable for not getting involved.

This.

It seems more people are angry that people are rioting (which is the voice of the angry and unheard) and burning down businesses that weren't even owned by the community than someone being killed.

And people really believe he was trying to commit suicide? Wow

And for anyone that wants to use MLK quotes.

MLK didn't support rioting but he understood it especially when he visited Chicago in 1968.

Protesting as of 2015 does nothing. Hell even back in the 60s, MLK did boycotts, legislation, meeting with Presidents, etc for Civil Rights. It wasn't just singing "We Shall Overcome" that got rid of Jim Crow laws.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@jnr6lil: @static_shock: 80% of the spine shattered is the first thing I hear in my head whenever someone argues that he hurt himself.

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By SuperAdam

Three of the six people charged in Freddie Gray's death were black. Which makes the race baiting seem pretty ridiculous.

There is some debate over whether these charges are exaggerated and/or purely politically motivated or whether the charges are deserved. Either one is a possibility at this point, since we now have conflicting evidence over what happened. However, this makes it possible the officers will get off, since conflicting evidence usually doesn't equal beyond a reasonable doubt.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superadam: There was white cops too.

Not to mention there's a lot of Uncle Tom black people who hate their own race as much as white people.

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

@superadam: There was white cops too.

Not to mention there's a lot of Uncle Tom black people who hate their own race as much as white people.

I'd need to see some evidence before I assume race was a factor.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superadam: I don't understand why people don't understand there's something such as implicit bias or proportions. It doesn't have to be outright screaming the N Word for something to be racist.

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil: A criminal suffering from police abuse isn't unusual in the slightest, no matter the race.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil: A criminal suffering from police abuse isn't unusual in the slightest, no matter the race.

It disproportionately affects blacks especially in a neighborhood in which a writer who grew up there referred to the BPD as a terrorist group.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/29/opinion/in-baltimore-were-all-freddie-gray.html?_r=0

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superadam: 1. Whites and blacks commit crimes at the same amount.

2. What does that have to do with police brutality, the link I posted, or innocent people being killed by police?

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By dshipp17

@gjgp27 said:

@static_shock: Most poor black communities are poor because of white oppression? Yeah, it's not because most are uneducated (barely passed high school), unemployable (the jobs that they can get are sweeping brooms, no stem training or trade skills such as auto mechanics or craftsman skills), and destroy their own (single mothers raise men and women who repeat the exact same cycle, usually because these mothers won't even admit to their own mistakes). Seriously, are ghettos just filled with doctors, lawyers, film production houses, art districts, musicians (not rappers), business owners, or even marketers?

Plus, why aren't poor whites rioting, or even poor Mexicans? Don't tell me that white privilege crap.

I support the cops/police, specifically in bad neighborhoods. I can definitely empathize with stories where you have people too afraid to do things as simple as picking up their mail in their apartment building, because they’re wary of being confronted by juvenile delinquents staying in open spaces, usually creating commotion with their gathering or plotting criminal activity, in these bad neighborhoods. The only relief can sometimes literally be knowing that the police are right outside observing things through glass windows. But, didn’t you see my constructive comments in your thread supposing that there were two solutions to ghettos? And, having seen those comments, you still don’t know the answers to your own questions?

Who are these people too afraid to visit their own mailboxes in these apartment complexes? They have to be other African Americans in these neighborhoods who are the victims of circumstances. They might be African Americans who ended up there after losing a job requiring a college education requiring a math, science, or engineering degree. Or, they might be African Americans who are the children of those African Americans who loss their math, science, or engineering job.

The reason that they are in these neighborhoods, in general, is because of the institutionalize racism that was gradually established in response to the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. As I said in your other thread, the courts began to narrowly interpret the law in such a way that the current climate of passive employment discrimination was created in only 15 years after the law was enacted. Congress than exasperated matters by not adjusting the legislation in response to controversial court decisions. And than Ronald Reagan set policies in place that further undermined the effectiveness of Title VII, as well as other employment related laws associated with collective bargaining, applications for employment (e.g. I know a controversial court decision that allow employers to get away with bad mouthing former employees with the specific purpose of keeping that person out of work), and civil service employment with the Federal Courts Improvement Act. During the 90s, the courts were than left to dilute civil rights efforts in relation to education. As a result, the foundations were put into place which made it very difficult for African Americans to enroll in nationally recognized colleges and universities. Very soon after, another problem became corporate abuse and manipulation of education and employment VISAs. As a result of the economic disaster in 2008, nearly all African American computer scientists and experts lost their jobs and VISAs were used to permanently displace the African Americans away from these technology jobs. Such was made easier by Reagan policies.

In the meantime, no politician since LBJ has been focused on LBJ efforts to do away with racism and poverty. And such created the current climate in Baltimore. The only solution, as an initial matter, is going to be legislation designed to overcome court action and Reagan politics by updating the civil rights laws, worker rights laws, educational and employment VISAs, giving or restoring rights to job applicants, and civil rights laws designed to get African Americans back into the upper educational systems (e.g. reduce the seats set aside for students from other countries and return them back to United States citizens). From there, policies, federal budgets, and, perhaps adjustments to legislation need to be put into place to address poverty; focus and budget size could be reduced for foreign affairs and the military to focus on these issues of poverty; things like the food stamp program and federal assistance for families can be adjusted in accordance to the adjustments to the employment laws to compel companies to hire disenfranchised people with their ability to provide on the job training instead of using a lack of skills as an excuse to refuse to hire these people. Once these legislative adjustments are in place, we can look into class inequality and the middle class. And, last of all, the more shadow issues such as considering fixes for the criminal justice system and tackling police brutality can be considered, keeping in mind that these instances such as Freddie Gray and Walter Scott are a small number of the cases. After which, the president and Congress can get back to politics as usual.

Having said that, and to address some of your comments, when you try to include most black communities with ghettos than you’re grossly generalizing instead of just generalizing as you would be doing if you’d limited your comments to ghettos. If you consider the unemployment rates in most black communities, it would involve white oppression instead of lack of education. Most of these African Americans have both STEM education and employment experience, but they were beaten back into those circumstances because of white oppression. What I’d recommend you do is study the disposition of cases going through the EEOC and into the court system to get a clearer picture. Beginning your research at and through the EEOC you’ll find hundreds of African Americans who are well educated but who are routinely discriminated against in hiring practices and employment at corporations and in the federal government. Once you review enough cases, you’ll than begin to understand institutionalized racism and injustice in the United States legal system as the immediate cause of the income levels in African American communities; you’ll understand why the primary solution is in updated civil rights employment legislation. And than take your research to the Merit Systems Protection Board and the Federal Circuit to see the results of Reagan politics and the need for employment legislation in general, but an employee would have to be pressed out of employment to understand such adversity; the only employees who are pressed in employment are usually the minority employees. In some cases, you’ll also find that most of these African Americans made a mistake in judgment on the job, but can’t get a break, as opposed to a lack of education, or, they made a mistake in judgment by acquiring a non-violent criminal background. If you can’t find a break in employment, it’s more a case of people with hiring authority choosing other applicants, usually less qualified applicants, than a case of an inability to find African Americans for work; the only fix for such a problem is going to be some degree of compulsion to hire these African Americans when they are qualified for something like a STEM job, and especially if they are more qualified for the STEM position than the selected applicant. Freddie Gray actually had valuable skills, but he was being forced to waste away and acquired a criminal background that was financial related; it is understandable that Freddie took his chances, if he faced whimsical hiring decisions often enough, and it kept him unemployed for months, perhaps even years. Thus, these African Americans are relegated to sweeping brooms, despite having STEM education and work experience; it’s more of a problem with the lawmakers and elected officials, and they need to act. Rioting may be the only effective way to achieve any results on behalf of lawmakers and elected officials; rioting helps them refocus and properly consider their priorities. Believe me, I intend to bring these issues to the attention of the presidential candidates, lawmakers, and elected officials; they need to focus on fixing these problem first, before turning to class inequality and the middle class. Yes, to your questions, these ghettos could be filled with African American doctors, lawyers, film producers, musicians, business owners, marketers, etc; just get informed by visiting the EEOC and Merit Systems Protection Board as starting points; I phrase it this way, because even one of each of these African American doctors, lawyers, film producers, musicians, business owners, marketers, etc, in these neighborhoods should be important enough to require major attention to civil and workers rights legislation.

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

@superadam: 1. Whites and blacks commit crimes at the same amount.

2. What does that have to do with police brutality, the link I posted, or innocent people being killed by police?

Believe it or not, there are plenty of stories where white people were the victims of police brutality. The ones that have made the news have only done so because the news is out to paint cops as racist, for some reason. Presumably trying to cash-in on the fury the George Zimmerman case created. Most of the stories the media has publicized have been controversial at best, and completely wrong at worst. I know of three or four cases of police brutality and malicious prosecution that happened to white friends or friends of friends. Most cases of police brutality and malicious prosecution don't even make it to the news media, because nobody wants to hear about it.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:
@gjgp27 said:

@static_shock: Most poor black communities are poor because of white oppression? Yeah, it's not because most are uneducated (barely passed high school), unemployable (the jobs that they can get are sweeping brooms, no stem training or trade skills such as auto mechanics or craftsman skills), and destroy their own (single mothers raise men and women who repeat the exact same cycle, usually because these mothers won't even admit to their own mistakes). Seriously, are ghettos just filled with doctors, lawyers, film production houses, art districts, musicians (not rappers), business owners, or even marketers?

Plus, why aren't poor whites rioting, or even poor Mexicans? Don't tell me that white privilege crap.

I support the cops/police, specifically in bad neighborhoods. I can definitely empathize with stories where you have people too afraid to do things as simple as picking up their mail in their apartment building, because they’re wary of being confronted by juvenile delinquents staying in open spaces, usually creating commotion with their gathering or plotting criminal activity, in these bad neighborhoods. The only relief can sometimes literally be knowing that the police are right outside observing things through glass windows. But, didn’t you see my constructive comments in your thread supposing that there were two solutions to ghettos? And, having seen those comments, you still don’t know the answers to your own questions?

Who are these people too afraid to visit their own mailboxes in these apartment complexes? They have to be other African Americans in these neighborhoods who are the victims of circumstances. They might be African Americans who ended up there after losing a job requiring a college education requiring a math, science, or engineering degree. Or, they might be African Americans who are the children of those African Americans who loss their math, science, or engineering job.

The reason that they are in these neighborhoods, in general, is because of the institutionalize racism that was gradually established in response to the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. As I said in your other thread, the courts began to narrowly interpret the law in such a way that the current climate of passive employment discrimination was created in only 15 years after the law was enacted. Congress than exasperated matters by not adjusting the legislation in response to controversial court decisions. And than Ronald Reagan set policies in place that further undermined the effectiveness of Title VII, as well as other employment related laws associated with collective bargaining, applications for employment (e.g. I know a controversial court decision that allow employers to get away with bad mouthing former employees with the specific purpose of keeping that person out of work), and civil service employment with the Federal Courts Improvement Act. During the 90s, the courts were than left to dilute civil rights efforts in relation to education. As a result, the foundations were put into place which made it very difficult for African Americans to enroll in nationally recognized colleges and universities. Very soon after, another problem became corporate abuse and manipulation of education and employment VISAs. As a result of the economic disaster in 2008, nearly all African American computer scientists and experts lost their jobs and VISAs were used to permanently displace the African Americans away from these technology jobs. Such was made easier by Reagan policies.

In the meantime, no politician since LBJ has been focused on LBJ efforts to do away with racism and poverty. And such created the current climate in Baltimore. The only solution, as an initial matter, is going to be legislation designed to overcome court action and Reagan politics by updating the civil rights laws, worker rights laws, educational and employment VISAs, giving or restoring rights to job applicants, and civil rights laws designed to get African Americans back into the upper educational systems (e.g. reduce the seats set aside for students from other countries and return them back to United States citizens). From there, policies, federal budgets, and, perhaps adjustments to legislation need to be put into place to address poverty; focus and budget size could be reduced for foreign affairs and the military to focus on these issues of poverty; things like the food stamp program and federal assistance for families can be adjusted in accordance to the adjustments to the employment laws to compel companies to hire disenfranchised people with their ability to provide on the job training instead of using a lack of skills as an excuse to refuse to hire these people. Once these legislative adjustments are in place, we can look into class inequality and the middle class. And, last of all, the more shadow issues such as considering fixes for the criminal justice system and tackling police brutality can be considered, keeping in mind that these instances such as Freddie Gray and Walter Scott are a small number of the cases. After which, the president and Congress can get back to politics as usual.

Having said that, and to address some of your comments, when you try to include most black communities with ghettos than you’re grossly generalizing instead of just generalizing as you would be doing if you’d limited your comments to ghettos. If you consider the unemployment rates in most black communities, it would involve white oppression instead of lack of education. Most of these African Americans have both STEM education and employment experience, but they were beaten back into those circumstances because of white oppression. What I’d recommend you do is study the disposition of cases going through the EEOC and into the court system to get a clearer picture. Beginning your research at and through the EEOC you’ll find hundreds of African Americans who are well educated but who are routinely discriminated against in hiring practices and employment at corporations and in the federal government. Once you review enough cases, you’ll than begin to understand institutionalized racism and injustice in the United States legal system as the immediate cause of the income levels in African American communities; you’ll understand why the primary solution is in updated civil rights employment legislation. And than take your research to the Merit Systems Protection Board and the Federal Circuit to see the results of Reagan politics and the need for employment legislation in general, but an employee would have to be pressed out of employment to understand such adversity; the only employees who are pressed in employment are usually the minority employees. In some cases, you’ll also find that most of these African Americans made a mistake in judgment on the job, but can’t get a break, as opposed to a lack of education, or, they made a mistake in judgment by acquiring a non-violent criminal background. If you can’t find a break in employment, it’s more a case of people with hiring authority choosing other applicants, usually less qualified applicants, than a case of an inability to find African Americans for work; the only fix for such a problem is going to be some degree of compulsion to hire these African Americans when they are qualified for something like a STEM job, and especially if they are more qualified for the STEM position than the selected applicant. Freddie Gray actually had valuable skills, but he was being forced to waste away and acquired a criminal background that was financial related; it is understandable that Freddie took his chances, if he faced whimsical hiring decisions often enough, and it kept him unemployed for months, perhaps even years. Thus, these African Americans are relegated to sweeping brooms, despite having STEM education and work experience; it’s more of a problem with the lawmakers and elected officials, and they need to act. Rioting may be the only effective way to achieve any results on behalf of lawmakers and elected officials; rioting helps them refocus and properly consider their priorities. Believe me, I intend to bring these issues to the attention of the presidential candidates, lawmakers, and elected officials; they need to focus on fixing these problem first, before turning to class inequality and the middle class. Yes, to your questions, these ghettos could be filled with African American doctors, lawyers, film producers, musicians, business owners, marketers, etc; just get informed by visiting the EEOC and Merit Systems Protection Board as starting points; I phrase it this way, because even one of each of these African American doctors, lawyers, film producers, musicians, business owners, marketers, etc, in these neighborhoods should be important enough to require major attention to civil and workers rights legislation.

PREACH

And dude acts as if poor white and poor Mexican communities are any better.

Plenty of violent poor white neighborhoods, go to any redneck trailer park area.

Lots of Latin Kings and other Spanish gangsters in Latino neighborhoods that are just as violent as black neighborhoods.

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: how many gang bangers have you heard of that took up crime because they didn't pass chemistry?

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil: when the hell do you hear of rednecks going and doin drive bys?

How many white communities live in fear of Skeeter and Bubba?

And better yet, why do latinos have gang problems like blacks, but still have businesses and take over communities like asians? And I guarantee that they weren't rocket scientists when they set up shop, either.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god what did I create.........

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By pooty

There are approximately 300,000,000 people in america. Let's take out all the old people, handicap, and babies. So about 150,000,000 americans are capable of doing a crime. In 2014, police killed 1000-1300 people. According to the FBI, 400 of those were deemed "justifiable". Meaning the police killed 600-900 people that were NOT deemed "justifiable". So in the ENTIRE COUNTRY police killed 1,000 innocent people out of 150,000,000

In 2014 in the CITIES of New York, Baltimore, Saint Louis, Detroit.... those CITIES ALONE killed more people then EVERY COP in america did in 2014

Cops killed about 333 blacks in 2014. That's nearly 1 death per day. I don't know how many of those were "justifiable". Let's say 1/4 were justifiable . Meaning Cops killed about 250 innocent blacks.

Cops killed about 1,000 whites in 2014. That's about 2.5 a day. let's say 1/4 is innocent. that means cops killed 750 innocent white people per year.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#339  Edited By Saren

@pooty said:

Cops killed about 1,000 whites in 2014. That's about 2.5 a day. let's say 1/4 is innocent. that means cops killed 750 innocent white people per day.

Math is not your strong suit

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil: Have you ever read Uncle Tom cabin?Check it out.He is not what you think he is.People have twisted his character around.

Or google and found out more instead of just throwing his name about.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:
@pooty said:

Cops killed about 1,000 whites in 2014. That's about 2.5 a day. let's say 1/4 is innocent. that means cops killed 750 innocent white people per day.

lol

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@emperorxhadesx420: I know. Actually found that out a while ago. His character isn't what the word means nowadays.

@pooty said:

There are approximately 300,000,000 people in america. Let's take out all the old people, handicap, and babies. So about 150,000,000 americans are capable of doing a crime. In 2014, police killed 1000-1300 people. According to the FBI, 400 of those were deemed "justifiable". Meaning the police killed 600-900 people that were NOT deemed "justifiable". So in the ENTIRE COUNTRY police killed 1,000 innocent people out of 150,000,000

In 2014 in the CITIES of New York, Baltimore, Saint Louis, Detroit.... those CITIES ALONE killed more people then EVERY COP in america did in 2014

Cops killed about 333 blacks in 2014. That's nearly 1 death per day. I don't know how many of those were "justifiable". Let's say 1/4 were justifiable . Meaning Cops killed about 250 innocent blacks.

That doesn't make police murders any less bad of an issue.

Please stop coming with the what about black on black crime argument?

1) Criminals go to jail, cops don't

2) Cops are held to a higher standard than criminals

3) People protest black on black crime everyday

4) Black on black crime has been declining, police killings are increasing.

5) Criminals are killing other criminals, police are killing innocent, unarmed people.

6) There's more white people so of course more were killed by cops

7) Most races kill each other due to proximity, because of residential segregation

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil:

1. Cops can and are criminals too, so yes they can. Cops guard cells too :o

2. .. Because they're cops and supposed to catch criminals. Criminals have only a certain set of rights when detained.. How is that relevant?

3. I'm pretty sure people just protest crime, using race is racist and subjective, and wrong.

4. That's incorrect. I live in Chicago and most if not all crime happens in the ghettos. Criminals have been trying to kill police at skyrocketing levels, did you know that? Major gangs and underground organizations are purposely trying to kill "whitey" and the police.. So, wrong.

5. Are you listening to yourself? What news channel do you listen to? You're brainwashed if you think cops just kill innocent people. Take the aluminum foil off your head.

6. Stupid logic. African Americas make up 17% of the population and commit > 40% of the crime, not that that matters because you'll say "they were targeted" but yknow, how'd they get convicted?

7. Yes. There's also racism and desegregation that combines elements where racial crime is associated.

Your glass is about a quarter full, maybe empty.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By cameron83

"Using race is racist and subjective, and wrong."

Anyway, that's not the only problem I had with that posts and others like it. Sometimes, the idea of a tyrannical society that silences the ignorant doesn't sound too bad.

I mean, eventually I'll get targeted, but hey....

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil: That doesn't make police murders any less bad of an issue.

It let's you see who we should really be worried about

Please stop coming with the what about black on black crime argument?

See answer above

1) Criminals go to jail, cops don't

False. The cop who killed the black guy who was running away unarmed is going to jail. and the six cops in Baltimore are being charged. many criminals escape justice also

Cops are held to a higher standard than criminals

and the vast majority of cops uphold that standard as shown by statistics

People protest black on black crime everyday

as they should

Black on black crime has been declining

good

police killings are increasing.

criminals are getting more violent

Criminals are killing other criminals, police are killing innocent, unarmed people.

Civilians with no criminal record kill people over road rage, infidelity, bullying, abortion rights, homophobia, racism and many other reasons. many of the people being killed are innocent and unarmed. it's not just gang bangers killing other gang bangers.

6) There's more white people so of course more were killed by cops

Never stated otherwise

7) Most races kill each other due to proximity, because of residential segregation

regardless they are still killing way more people then cops are.....WAY MORE

@saren said:
@pooty said:

Sigh....we all mis-type. fixed

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been wondering. Men get killed by cops more than 20 times more often than women.

Does this mean cops are sexist?

Why are there no uprisings on the streets against the sexism in the police force?

Is this even viewed as a problem?

No Caption Provided

Bureau of Justice Statistics

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most kids on this site are sheltered and can't understand the plight of the inner city black American.

Guaranteed most businesses hurt in the riots were not black owned. They were probably owned by an Asian, like a Pakistan or a Korean.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@albusan said:

Most kids on this site are sheltered and can't understand the plight of the inner city black American.

Guaranteed most businesses hurt in the riots were not black owned. They were probably owned by an Asian, like a Pakistan or a Korean.

so that makes it ok? because the business' aren't owned by african americans they can go ahead and burn it?

and because its hard for them to live in the city they are justified in burning down business'.

Well crap life is hard for people in general, and part of it being hard is seeing that other people, who just got lucky or worked hard to earn a large portion of money, are living better than us. Does not justify burning down buildings because we dont like it

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:
@albusan said:

so that makes it ok? because the business' aren't owned by african americans they can go ahead and burn it?

and because its hard for them to live in the city they are justified in burning down business'.

Well crap life is hard for people in general, and part of it being hard is seeing that other people, who just got lucky or worked hard to earn a large portion of money, are living better than us. Does not justify burning down buildings because we dont like it

I KNOW, RIGHT??!

The reason that most black people are poor is because they don't work hard enough, why don't people get that? And Baltimore shouldn't have rioted, despite their problems. Why didn't they just, you know, peacefully protest or something? Or elect new officials?

@mortein said:

I've been wondering. Men get killed by cops more than 20 times more often than women.

Does this mean cops are sexist?

Why are there no uprisings on the streets against the sexism in the police force?

Is this even viewed as a problem?

No Caption Provided

Bureau of Justice Statistics

That totally makes all the sense!

Black people are complaining over nothing. Discrimation is just in their head!

I mean, most people targeted by cops are also Christian. Does that mean that there is Christian Discrimation from cops?

@pooty said:

Cops killed about 1,000 whites in 2014. That's about 2.5 a day. let's say 1/4 is innocent. that means cops killed 750 innocent white people per year.

Preach. People need to be aware that White people go through just as much, if not, more problems than minorities. It's not like minorities are targeted or anything like that.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By pooty

@cameron83: OMG I couldn't agree more.!!! White people have tons of problems. They own most of the businesses, run most of the government, deal with international problems, run most of the police force, run the military, control most of the medical field etc. Whites have A LOT of sh!t on their plate. And it's a thankless job!!! You enslave a race hundreds of years ago and NOBODY will let you forget. I'd like to think the good we've done for minorities far outweigh the bad!! Now we got cops killing us!!!

Being white....the most thankless job EVER!!