Rumor: Dragon Ball Z will have more 200 episodes!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#51  Edited By Lvenger

@beautifulrevery: Base Super Buu level? I see why you think that. There's a video I saw that argues for Kid Buu being above Super Buu in terms of raw power based on the energy of the spirit bomb being needed to defeat him in the end.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By beautifulrevery

@lvenger: Yea, at least around that power level. It makes no sense for him to be at Majin Buu's power level whatsoever.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Nope

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By dernman

REBOOT! heh heh heh

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#56  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dccomicsrule2011: Go to hell. I hate you. You fat little wanna be baller drake loving piece of shit.

Ha lol thanks dude you just brightened up my day with this comment lol.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha lol thanks dude you just brightened up my day with this comment lol.

good cuz that dude is a idiot for saying that lol

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the quality of writing in Episode of Bardock is any indication of what is to come, why shouldn't we be excited. (Sarcasm)

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh f*** my life.

Why?

Let Dragon Ball Z die.......seriously.

Why?

...LET IT DIE because when compared with new anime DBZ is garbage the only reason it still talked about today is nostalgia

1) That's opinion.

2) It depends on what series.

3) DBZ was repetitive, but Part 1 was pretty solid.

4) Just because DBZ isn't the best, it doesn't mean it needs to die. Batman does better than Superman. Should they, let Superman's series die? Nope.

@thatguywithheadphones said:

...LET IT DIE because when compared with new anime DBZ is garbage the only reason it still talked about today is nostalgia

I agree, I am a fan of DBZ it has a certain charm to it imo,but when compared to new anime/manga such as Claymore,Naruto,Bleach,Soul Eater,Reborn etc,it pails in comparison.

Ugh. Naruto. IMO, part 1 of Naruto was better than Part 2 of Dragon Ball... but Shippuden... ugh... awful.

Well, if Akira Toriyama is doing it.. Then maybe....just maybe....wait.... no.... NO!... Just let it die.

Why?

KILL ME kill me god damnit

Why??

Guys. If you don't like it then just don't watch it. The reason the games sell well and they keep on making new material is because it still has an audience.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@leesensei: oh stop it.. you don't have to quote everyone who thinks it shouldn't. We like it, they don't. As easy as that.

Seriously, I'm excited about it, too, but if they're going to repeat what they did after frieza saga, I wouldn't want to watch either..

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Excellent....

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LeeSensei

@leesensei: oh stop it.. you don't have to quote everyone who thinks it shouldn't. We like it, they don't. As easy as that.

Seriously, I'm excited about it, too, but if they're going to repeat what they did after frieza saga, I wouldn't want to watch either..

I kind of do. I see this popping up all over the place. If they don't like it, then they just shouldn't watch it. It's as simple as that.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

@dccomicsrule2011: Go to hell. I hate you. You fat little wanna be baller drake loving piece of shit.

This is not anything approaching acceptable. Consider this your first warning.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They should just let it die.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#65  Edited By KingOfAsh

Why 200 more episodes of this, but no more on animes that actually deserve more episodes?

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Why 200 more episodes of this, but no more on animes that actually deserve more episodes?

Which anime series deserve more?

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Only 200 more?

Why not a thousand more?

I hope the new episodes will be really cool and entertaining.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By KingOfAsh

@hammertron: Claymore, Berserk, Gunbuster, or all the other countless series that were cancelled before they could get a proper ending.

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well, u obviously hate the series so no suprise but tbh, toei animation adapted the series terribly. if madhouse were to adapt dbz then it would be a master piece no doubt. at least, a hundred times better then toei >.>

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am hoping they will adapt a bit,, not entirely different, but a little.. And explain stuff..

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

THANK YOU MAD!!!!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@leesensei: Guys. If you don't like it then just don't watch it. The reason the games sell well and they keep on making new material is because it still has an audience.

I won't be watching it,and FYI I have the right to say as I please if my opinion is it should die I will state it this is a forum after all and everything here is derived on an opinion.

@leesensei: Ugh. Naruto. IMO, part 1 of Naruto was better than Part 2 of Dragon Ball... but Shippuden... ugh... awful.

Now see?That is your opinion and I have no problem with you stating such even though in my opinion Naruto>>Dragon Ball Z also Shippuden is better then part 1 imo.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

It is pretty cool. I guess the series would focus on Goku and Vegeta reaching Super Saiyan God status, battling the other gods Bills was talking about and then maybe travelling to the other multiverses. Akira does have a lot to work with. Maybe a Super Saiyan God fusion between Goku and Vegeta? I hope Piccolo becomes a Namekian god. For too long he's sat on the sidelines in DBZ since the Cell Games and Majiin Buu saga. Once he fused with Kami and lost to Cell, Toriyama didn't use him for many big moments.

Pretty much this. Im excited for sure. VEGETA BETTER GET TREATED RIGHT FOR ONCE!!! I hear in the movie, he fares better at lvl 2 against Bills then Goku does at lvl3, and somebody even comments on it, if what I read is right.

All things said, I agree!

Cavemold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 87

Please be true

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#75  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@leesensei:

But you do have a good point. I am not even going to bother watching because I had only bad memories from the Buu Saga and GT.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

well, u obviously hate the series so no suprise but tbh, toei animation adapted the series terribly. if madhouse were to adapt dbz then it would be a master piece no doubt. at least, a hundred times better then toei >.>

I hate it because they're just beating a dead horse, basically.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By russellmania77

@nightwingx said:

@comicstooge said:

you have no idea what your talking about. you can just admit that you dont like dbz

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ComicStooge

@russellmania77 said:

@comicstooge said:

@nightwingx said:

@comicstooge said:

you have no idea what your talking about. you can just admit that you dont like dbz

I actually don't mind. If there's nothing else on and I see it, I'll sit and watch it.

It's finished and they have no reason to bring it back other then to make money.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Classic :) Your posts are getting more and more enjoyable lol

@comicstooge: Think of it, though. If we get a chance to see goku do fighting in new anime style, wouldn't that be awesome? As long as they don't follow the 'rinse and repeat', I can see 400 more episodes.

Btw, does anyone know if they're going to adapt it to manga or not?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Classic :) Your posts are getting more and more enjoyable lol

@comicstooge: Think of it, though. If we get a chance to see goku do fighting in new anime style, wouldn't that be awesome? As long as they don't follow the 'rinse and repeat', I can see 400 more episodes.

It probably would look awesome, I will admit.

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leesensei: Guys. If you don't like it then just don't watch it. The reason the games sell well and they keep on making new material is because it still has an audience.

I won't be watching it,and FYI I have the right to say as I please if my opinion is it should die I will state it this is a forum after all and everything here is derived on an opinion.

@leesensei: Ugh. Naruto. IMO, part 1 of Naruto was better than Part 2 of Dragon Ball... but Shippuden... ugh... awful.

Now see?That is your opinion and I have no problem with you stating such even though in my opinion Naruto>>Dragon Ball Z also Shippuden is better then part 1 imo.

Of course. You have the right to say that it should die. And just like you have the right to say that it should die, I have the right to tell you not to watch it if you don't like it.

I guess you really like scenes of Naruto rolling around in the bed crying about Sasuke and every other major character getting pushed to the side, huh? Well. That's your choice.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Of course. You have the right to say that it should die. And just like you have the right to say that it should die, I have the right to tell you not to watch it if you don't like it.

I guess you really like scenes of Naruto rolling around in the bed crying about Sasuke and every other major character getting pushed to the side, huh? Well. That's your choice.

Wow, there is no need to downplay naruto for dbz. Dbz is awesome in it's own right, Naruto is an orphan who strongly values the bonds with his friends, and protecting them is one of the drives that make him stronger. Sasuke is his, basically, one of the only people who he could connect with, however briefly, when he was a kid, and their friendship grew very well in the later parts. It's perfectly ok for him to be sad about loosing someone that close to darkness.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooishi Naho helps Toriyama, she is a DBZ fan and many sources point she is going to writte the new episodes.

Since Toriyama has said she know more about Dragon Ball that him, other point it will be the guy that wrotte the Side Stories.

mrOWMG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless It's written by Akira Toriyama count me out. They should just have a cannon movie every year or so.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this in response to that deathmatch between Superman and Goku? Add some ss levels so he can win a rematch? :)

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leesensei said:

And there we go someone else over exaggerating Part 2 flaws *sigh* getting Sasuke wasn't Naruto objective till like episode 40 he was more concern with saving Gaara,but everyone forgets that just to rant on and on and on and on bout how Naruto is sooooo obsession with Getting sasuke back even though he's only tried it in what...3 arcs

''every other major character getting pushed to the side'' What about the Series starting with Gaara as The Kazekage,What about Gai Team battling Kisame and themselves,What about that ENTIRE Arc about Team 10 losing Asuma and Shikamaru getting his revenge...I can go on and on

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Screw that, Toei instead of beating a dead horse with DBZ how bout giving One Piece some better animation...god knows it needs it.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this new dragonball is gonna be more awesome than corn! :D

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Screw that, Toei instead of beating a dead horse with DBZ how bout giving One Piece some better animation...god knows it needs it.

One Piece Sucks, Captain Jack Sparrow For Life.

No Caption Provided

The Captain Jack Sparrow has taken thie Thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrowmg: hopefully it won't be bad as GT

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#92  Edited By Uncanny_Doom

200 more episodes of an anime that was mediocre at best sounds...not too exciting.

Don't get me wrong, DBZ was awesome when I was nine. But it's really not that good.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

No Caption Provided

That is no doubt the worst pirate I've ever seen..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dayvid3 said:

Is this in response to that deathmatch between Superman and Goku? Add some ss levels so he can win a rematch? :)

Er.. why'd anyone care about deathbattle? Not like it's canon or anything.. Not to mention there are already very lengthy debates on whether it's right or wrong lol. they don't make heroes so they can win death battles, they make them to be seen and liked.

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By LeeSensei

@leesensei said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Wow, there is no need to downplay naruto for dbz. Dbz is awesome in it's own right, Naruto is an orphan who strongly values the bonds with his friends, and protecting them is one of the drives that make him stronger. Sasuke is his, basically, one of the only people who he could connect with, however briefly, when he was a kid, and their friendship grew very well in the later parts. It's perfectly ok for him to be sad about loosing someone that close to darkness.

Alas... it was necessary for me to point out Naruto's faults because he said that Naruto was a better series. He brought up Naruto first. Not me. Naruto should have given up on Sasuke when Sasuke tried to kill him the first time. Let alone the other 3-4 times Sasuke's tried killing him. His priorities are a bit skewered and he's hypocritical when it comes to Sasuke. Sasuke isn't a very sympathetic character any more imo. He used to be. But he's so obsessed with his pain that he can't see the other side of he picture. Everything about the Uchiha. He's a spoiled brat.

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By LeeSensei

@leesensei said:

And there we go someone else over exaggerating Part 2 flaws *sigh* getting Sasuke wasn't Naruto objective till like episode 40 he was more concern with saving Gaara,but everyone forgets that just to rant on and on and on and on bout how Naruto is sooooo obsession with Getting sasuke back even though he's only tried it in what...3 arcs

''every other major character getting pushed to the side'' What about the Series starting with Gaara as The Kazekage,What about Gai Team battling Kisame and themselves,What about that ENTIRE Arc about Team 10 losing Asuma and Shikamaru getting his revenge...I can go on and on

Actually it was his objective since the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. It was understandable then, but after a while it just got tiresome. Even after Sasuke tried to kill Sakura twice. Ugh. Gaara was important in the first arc, but he wasn't the central character. The first arc was about Naruto. Gaara was dead for most of it. Team Gai didn't get to fight Kisame. Gai got to fight Kisame (something that I'm happy about actually because imo Gai is one of the best characters in the series). Yes. Shikamaru got an arc about him. And Choji's received some development. But just look at what happened to Neji recently. In Part 1 he used to be one of the most prominent members in Naruto's age group. We're told that these guys are Naruto's friends, but they rarely interact with him outside of filler. It's a shame too. The Chunin Exam was my favorite arc in Naruto because you had all of these different characters and personalities interacting. All of the characters were so interesting and diverse. And imo some of them were actually more interesting than the main characters, but in Part 2 they're more or less shoved off to the side and I'm not going to spoil anything , but what happened to Neji is evidence of that. Now I won't say that all of them have been lacking panel time. Shikamaru and Gai got quite a bit... but that's about it. In this last arc Kishimoto's trying to fit Gaara, Hinata, Lee and Choji in, but it's too little to late. It's a shame to because imo Part 1 was incredible.

"Screw that, Toei instead of beating a dead horse with DBZ how bout giving One Piece some better animation...god knows it needs it."

Calling DBZ a dead horse suggests that know one wants it. Realistically, the only anime that can compete with Dragon Ball sales-wise is One Piece.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

somebody wants some more money. just greedy.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

200 episodes? Is that even enough for 1 battle?

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

No Caption Provided

That is no doubt the worst pirate I've ever seen..

But you have seen him!!!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

I would reply to this but really it's a waist of time you have your opinion I have mine,You do not want me to point out DBZ flaws because God knows they are many....