Royal Rumble 2015 with SPOILERS!

• 57 results
mogo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So who watched it and what do u think? Did your guy when the big one? First off let me say I love the wee network. I haven't payed for a ppv since WM 18. Hogan vs Rock. I guess I could count #23, since I was there.

First of the crowd was crazy. They cheered who wwe didn't push and booed who wwe pushed. It was great.

Wwe title match, man that was good. A lot of back and forth, great kick outs, and great moves. The crowd singing John cena sucks with his entrance music was great. But overall all the contenders did great. Rollins shined the most. He definitely put it on the line and tried to get his name out there. Awesome putting lesnar through the announce table. Weird flipping splash on cena. And all his flip reversals of finishing moves. But I don't really view him as a title guy because he can't do anything without authority holding his hand. But overall great match and happy to see lesnar retain. Even though we probably won't see the belt again after Monday till Wm.

The rumble. Who did you want to win? Reigns came out in top as everyone expected but man that crowd was tough. As soon as Bryan was eliminated the boos never stopped. I for one don't really care about Bryan. I think he looks like a fat hobo with a catchy chant. There was a lot of good stuff though. I loved the surprise entrants. Ddp. Zach Rider. And bubba ray! Man that was great. Bray wyatt and rusev also did really good. I thought rusev was going to win it there for a sec because I forgot he was gone but reigns prevailed of course. The rock came back and helped his cousin (I think that's what he is), which I imagine is to try and get reigns over but the crowd was having none of that

Onto to Wm. Now that reigns is #1 and lesnar has the title how do u think it will pan out. My ultimate dream is a triple threat match between the shield for the vacant title. Maybe lesnars "injury" has him drop the title. And he can fight cena again for closure

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

One of the worse Royal Rumbles ever. It was nice of Brock to show up to the Cena and Rollins match. Which was the highlight of the PPV. All the other matches were good. The Rumble itself was weak. Having Bray tossing that many people out and making him look that strong for nothing was annoying. Then they just filled the ring up to have Big Show and Kane just kill the momentum. When the Rock can't even get your guy over it's a sure sign the fans are not falling for the hype. Reigns is in no way ready to be headlining Wrestlemania.

Man of the PPV: Seth Rollins.

mogo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I was always thinking they were pushing reigns to fast. And his mic skills Suck. Cocked and loaded. Believe that. Make it reign bi... The giant never called himself a giant. But for me anytime shield wrestles other shield it's good

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By regiebravo

Idk who most of them were but that guy that was fighting with Brock and Cena was my favorite of the whole PPV. I wanted Dolph Ziggler to win the Royal Rumble because he's cool.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pizzaman

Downloading it now. I heard Bubba Ray showed up. The Dudley Boys are my favorite tag team of all time so i'm looking forward to it.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Stupid decision on WWE's part. I honestly hope this blows up in their face. Ziggler, Ambrose, or Bryan should have won it. Hell, I would have taken an Orton return with him winning just to lose to Brock at Mania and then Rollins cashing in with Orton taking over to continue their feud that never ended.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 god_spawn  Moderator

And to the OP, Bryan has been WWE's hottest commodity going for over a year. You can't base things on just size alone. Rollins has proven he can be a top heel, he doesn't need the Authority to hold his hand. And why would you want to see Cena vs Lesnar AGAIN? Cena shouldn't be near Brock at this point.

mogo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spa'wn: I was just hoping those two weren't involved with the title come Wm. So if they face each other then that gives someone else a chance to win instead of having cena in every title match because wwe won't back anybody else

I've been watching Daniel Bryan since roh. He was meh then and he's meh now but with a chant. But that's just me. As long as lesnar holds the belt very few I would 'Believe' could actually beat him

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By laflux

Stupid decision on WWE's part. I honestly hope this blows up in their face. Ziggler, Ambrose, or Bryan should have won it. Hell, I would have taken an Orton return with him winning just to lose to Brock at Mania and then Rollins cashing in with Orton taking over to continue their feud that never ended.

And to the OP, Bryan has been WWE's hottest commodity going for over a year. You can't base things on just size alone. Rollins has proven he can be a top heel, he doesn't need the Authority to hold his hand. And why would you want to see Cena vs Lesnar AGAIN? Cena shouldn't be near Brock at this point.

One of the worse Royal Rumbles ever. It was nice of Brock to show up to the Cena and Rollins match. Which was the highlight of the PPV. All the other matches were good. The Rumble itself was weak. Having Bray tossing that many people out and making him look that strong for nothing was annoying. Then they just filled the ring up to have Big Show and Kane just kill the momentum. When the Rock can't even get your guy over it's a sure sign the fans are not falling for the hype. Reigns is in no way ready to be headlining Wrestlemania.

This

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I went over my buddies house last night and watched this with my godsons. I've been out of the pro-wrestling loop for a while now. That Seth Rollins kid is incredible. How come they don't put the strap on that dude? He's got crazy skill, incredible athelete.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The WWE seems to solely be in the business of just pissing off their fan base these days.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is such an opposite of what happened last year. People were cheering Roman like crazy in the rumble then complained when Batista won. People were cheering Wyatt or whoever this year and then booed Roman this go around. It's like fans are never satisfied nowadays, though at least anyone Kane eliminated didn't walk out on the company afterwards ;) :P lolz anyways I gotta disagree with God Spawn. Daniel Bryan has to be one of their most overrated stars right now. The guy can wrestle but that's about it. His gimmick isn't interesting a majority of why he's popular is because people think it's fun to do the whole "yes" or "no" bit. It's the same reason why Cena was so over with the fans years ago because of the "You can't see me" gesture. I would've rather seen Ambrose win at least since he's always been fun to watch. I would have liked Ryback as well since he's not bad for a big man.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 god_spawn  Moderator

I went over my buddies house last night and watched this with my godsons. I've been out of the pro-wrestling loop for a while now. That Seth Rollins kid is incredible. How come they don't put the strap on that dude? He's got crazy skill, incredible athelete.

Rollins is one of the guys who is next in line to be champion. He has the Money in the Bank briefcase and I can say he will most likely be champ by Mania night. So like 2-3 months.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monday Night Raw has been pushed to Thursday guys. Bad blizzard in Hartford, CT.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roman winning the Rumble was kinda predictable, the show as a whole I heard was boring to watch.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWE fans pissed that their guy didn't win?

Sounds about right. I'm cool, but I honestly don't much care anymore.

The fans have become the most annoying parts of the show a good 50% of the time. I honestly have more fun watching a Japanese event, where the crowds are respectfully silent for most of the match, until the big spots.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By laflux

The massive blizzard in the Northeast will NOT stop "Monday Night Raw" -- despite the fact it was scheduled to go down in Connecticut ... with WWE telling us they have a Plan B!!

A rep for WWE tells us ... they will not tape the show from the XL Center in Hartford -- instead, "the WWE will emanate live tonight from its studios in the Stamford world headquarters."

The WWE has not said if there will be any live matches -- but it's not out of the question.

Earlier today, the Governor of Connecticut said the roads will be closed after 9 PM ... which would be in the middle of RAW's telecast ... and leave everyone in the XL Center stranded.

The WWE says it's not leaving Hartford out in the cold -- and will push the scheduled event to Thursday.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/26/monday-night-raw-postponed-snow-juno-wwe-blizzard/#ixzz3Py090aMM

@pizzaman

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By comicace3

Triple theat was awesome. As for the Royal Rumble.

Loading Video...

In one courner we have Roman Reign the powerhouse who can barely speak on the mike and shouldn't have gotten his chance at WM. And on another we have Brock Lesnar the beast that survived the triple threat and my hope beating RR.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: I haven't steadly follow pro-wrestling since the monday night wars, and because of my godsons new love for it I've slowly started to watch again. That Rollins kid has like HBK/RVD level atheletism and moves. They have something there with that guy. I don't know what his mic skills are, but he stole night imo with his in-ring performance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Reigns, but when you find a way to get a crowd to boo The Rock, you screwed up. Reigns is being pushed too fast and is not ready, and isn't great in the mic. He should lose to Lesnar at Mania honestly, and then win next year. Lesnar doesn't need to lose the belt this early, he is too dominant to be put away by Reigns, and Lesnar is way more over with the crowd than Reigns is. People like seeing Lesnar beat people up, its as simple as that.

The match was booked horribly too. Having Bryan lose so early sucked the fun out of the match, lost the crowd, there were no good surprise entrants, ziggler, Wyatt, ambrose, Bryan, Rowan, and Ryback were wasted (even if they aren't gonna win, at least have them do something good or cool), Rusev being under the ring was dumb (makes him look weak and less dominant), and the final four was terrible. There was no suspense or mystery as to who would win with the final four. And having Ambrose and a ton of other great superstars just nonchalantly tossed out by Kane and Big Show was dumb and huge waste. This rumble was worst than last year's. Lesnar, Rollins, and Cena were fantastic though.

I'm gonna be disappointed if Lesnar loses to Reigns.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I like Reigns, but when you find a way to get a crowd to boo The Rock, you screwed up. Reigns is being pushed too fast and is not ready, and isn't great in the mic. He should lose to Lesnar at Mania honestly, and then win next year. Lesnar doesn't need to lose the belt this early, he is too dominant to be put away by Reigns, and Lesnar is way more over with the crowd than Reigns is. People like seeing Lesnar beat people up, its as simple as that.

The match was booked horribly too. Having Bryan lose so early sucked the fun out of the match, lost the crowd, there were no good surprise entrants, ziggler, Wyatt, ambrose, Bryan, Rowan, and Ryback were wasted (even if they aren't gonna win, at least have them do something good or cool), Rusev being under the ring was dumb (makes him look weak and less dominant), and the final four was terrible. There was no suspense or mystery as to who would win with the final four. And having Ambrose and a ton of other great superstars just nonchalantly tossed out by Kane and Big Show was dumb and huge waste. This rumble was worst than last year's. Lesnar, Rollins, and Cena were fantastic though.

I wholehartedly agree.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: So RAW is still on tonight, just from a different place?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

I found it odd that Roman was so popular not that long ago and that when he didn't win the Rumble last year everyone was pissed, but win he won this year everyone was booing him.

Make up your f*cking minds wwe fans.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found it odd that Roman was so popular not that long ago and that when he didn't win the Rumble last year everyone was pissed, but win he won this year everyone was booing him.

They don't know what they want.

Scratch that.

They want whatever WWE doesn't push. Then when it does get pushed, they want something different. Cause apparently nobody likes a winner anymore.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26 Straight-Fire  Online

WWE... ugh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Roman is cool and all but Brock should retain at Mania. RR still needs some polishing before being the champ.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jayc explained the main reason why in the post above.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually would not have mine seeing Bray Wyatt winning the Royal Rumble considering the way Bray was dominating in the Rumble for a while.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orton should've won it, brock vs orton would be an instant classic then you could have rollins cash in = ultimateheat plus did heyman and wwe simply forget the RKO on heyman

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could have sworn they wanted this guy to win last year, now he wins and you aren't pleased? Such a bipolar fanbase.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RAW was such a waste tonight.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

@god_spawn said:

@rev_sulphur said:

This

Agreed.

They didn't want Reigns to win, they wanted anyone BUT Batista to win.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Dasher Hatfield for Elim chamber winner

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: @warlordeternal: y'all do realize they were only cheering for reigns last year because it was either him or drax right?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36  Edited By ComicStooge

Could have sworn they wanted this guy to win last year, now he wins and you aren't pleased? Such a bipolar fanbase.

It's not that they wanted Reigns to win, it's that they didn't want Batista winning.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#37 SC  Moderator

The problem with many businesses is that a lot of the achieve success by taking risks and breaking away from tradition and what competitors/competition is doing. A lot of smaller businesses with one or two figures being the driving force/creative genius - so you know WWE owes so much to Vince, his father too, just Vince really helped push it to the next level. Now WWE's problem is that Vince has aged, and its not really his fault, but it just can't really connect with what many generations younger than him want. A lot of businesses/corporations struggle in this sense, and to be fair Vince done better than most at being able to take advantage of the attitude of a generation and use that to sell his product. Anyway this was a really strange move on WWE's/Vince's part. This years Royal Rumble… yikes.

Last year Reigns was cheered because Batista was made out to be the guy who was going to win, and Bryan hadn't appeared and Reigns was still quite stoic, and despite eliminating 12 people was the underdog. Anyone would have been cheered against Batista, just like Rusev the guy who hates America was cheered by Americans against Reigns. Reigns in last few months has also been pushed in a new direction, he talks way more than he use to… it ruins some of his mystique as the silent non nonsense type. WWE keeps trying to build its next megastar, but there are a few ways to do that… imitation? Take Roman Reigns and have him emulate John Cena and hope fans accept and embrace that? Or… you deviate from what is the top, and you break that with a new direction. Think Stone Cold contrasted against Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels styles. Its why CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, even people like Bray Wyatt have had success in last few years. You can't win fans over on Reigns by having him be a lite version of Cena, only Cena can pull that off. To get Reigns over you just need to use him in the way he got over, but thats going to be a lot harder now. Well that and WWE are too protective to try and work with any character thats not popping out jokes and stories and catchphrases, and is also unbeatable and super tough, in a Superman sort of way but also an underdog somehow.

I was happy with the title match though, Seth Rollins was awesome in it. Cena and Lesnar too. I liked Bray had a good rumble too.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Wyatt was gonna win it, but I guess that was a just a tease to get all of the no name jobbers out of the match.

But seriously, apart Daniel Bryan, you ALL know that Bubba Ray got the biggest pop of the night. The EC-Dub chants, cheering along with the punches, "GET THE TABLES"....I hope Bubba gets a big push out of it.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#39  Edited By WarlordEternal

@dbzk1999: Does that really matter? Everyone appeared to be enjoying the fact that he was eliminating everyone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seth Rollins deserves the belt more than Reigns. I hope Bryan somehow ends up in the WM main event

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Oh ok been watching wrestling off and on the last couple years, excuse my ignorance.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awful ppv the only good thing was the triple threat match … but the rumble was a disaster (the only thing that I like was Bray) but the final was too damn predicable … and Reign isn’t ready YET this is going to be Alberto del Rio and Shemus all over again (great potential but push to fast) ….

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@warlordeternal: yes it does matter

The new guy vs a guy who came back about a week ago, I wonder who the fans will cheer for?

Heck, kane had the most eliminations for a while, didn't mean people wanted him to win

Wwe fans already made up their minds on who they wanted to win

Ambrose, D Bry, Ziggler etc., they don't want reigns shoved down their throats, same thing with drax last year

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: @comicstooge: @sc:

While watching the interviews last night I felt that they only had once chance to make this Reigns-Lesnar feud work, unaltered and they touched on part of it. It was smart to acknowledge the critics instead of pretend nothing was wrong, and hope it would go away. Reigns looked the part of a humble guy just trying to make the most of the opportunity given. The other part is, when Heyman was asking him how it was going to feel to let down his family when he fails, that to me seemed like the narrative to go with - have Heyman cut him down week after week and try to tell this story of a guy from an extraordinary wrestling family trying to live up to the name yet being looked at by everyone else as an underachiever, an inexperienced worker, somebody not good enough to wave the banner. In this way you're directly taking on his shortcomings and the issues his critics have while hopefully gaining some pathos, putting the audience in the shoes of a young guy who not only has to overcome Lesnar but, the endless torrent of criticisms that fans and maybe even ring veterans have. Done correctly, I think that kind of narrative could salvage this feud.

This is what someone said on Bleacherrepport. I think he makes some great point TBH. Not 100 percent on the feud by any means, but if they do this it will at least be bearable.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: I think that would work if it were later on down the road in Reigns' career. A problem here is that Mania is a couple months away. Reigns still can't talk on the mic. Heyman is magnificent on the mic, but at the same time, I don't think he is going to be able to carry both Reigns and Brock. I have little doubt that Brock and Reigns can get the physical aspect of the feud down, but having him portrayed as an underachiever (which I don't think fits his gimmick or character since he does work his ass off in and out of character) or at least tries to. I also think this strategy could backfire in the sense that we know he is related to the Rock and the Usos, who have been the most prominent WWE tag team in the last couple of years, and Reigns is privileged and he has had no pressure from his family whatsoever. I think if they avoid that instead of just trying to make him seem like an underdog with all these expectations when he isn't, then it won't be Cena 2.0 and that would take some heat off. The problem is I don't think there is a way to really make this feud pop. He can't be an underdog. He isn't like Dbry or Ziggler. But they can't make him Cena 2.0 either. I think if they just give Roman some breathing room, he'd do better.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#47 SC  Moderator

@laflux: Those are some good points, GS makes some great points above too. It probably won't work to try and ignore the mood of fans. Reigns problems is that he isn't a great wrestler, or great on the mic in extended situations/promos, and so the story and tension that could be built leading up to a Reigns/Brock feud has less potential. The actual idea of two gifted wrestlers fighting isn't there either. I tend to also think a big reason why people do like Reigns, is because he is the strong, tough ass kicker type, so you can't really get an underdog situation with him, or David/Goliath angle, and making him look too vulnerable, too often could end up creating apathy towards him, rather than something he has to overcome.

Heyman is amazing though, so if there was one person who could build a great story between two wrestlers to create payoff… then you have to wonder about the match itself? Lesnar is great but I think he needs someone good to work off. So the only clear outright positive is that we have two badass, asskickers clashing. Could we just end up with Lesnar/Goldberg part 2? When you have two badass characters, usually when they just "happen" to "bump" into each other is when things are most electric. Like when Shield/Wyatt's looked like they were going to clash. Reigns and Rusev a few months ago. Trying to build towards that, string it out for two months? I am not sure. Then having enough wrestling versatility between both sides to have a great in the ring story. Don't have to be the best technical wrestlers, just balanced.

Fantasy booking me wants Rollins to start a feud with Ambrose, then have Rollins cash in on Brock before Mania then set up a triple threat between Shield for title at Mania, then have Brock move on to Rock or a returning Orton. You get a huge hype match to draw and also a great match from a story and in ring vantage with Shield. Yeah yeah I know thats not happening but still. I feel bad for Reigns, winning Royal Rumble as a face should be like an awesome feeling.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

People like seeing Lesnar beat people up? No they don't. Lesnar is one of the worst champions they've had in a while. I've seen many people upset with WWE's decision to have Lesnar as champ because the guy's a part-timer. You'd figure that if you're going to give your main title, your representation of your company, to someone that it'd be someone who's actually there all the time. Lesnar can wrestle but the guy shows up once every blue moon. It's amazing that he's shown up as many times as he has recently. Lesnar does indeed need to lose the belt because they need a champion who's actually a full-timer. It's no surprise guys like CM Punk walked out when WWE makes decisions like these. Lesnar's whole "I dominate everyone I run into" bit got old a long time ago.

To those bringing up Roman's mic skills, just look at guys like Jeff Hardy. Hardy has never had good mic skills yet he's entertaining to watch. Roman needs to make up in other areas so that the mic skills bit doesn't stand out as much.

Speaking of RR, I just read recently that a bunch of Daniel Bryan fans canceled their WWE subscriptions or something like that all because Daniel didn't win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: Lesnar gets tons of cheers whenever he goes out. Whether you like him or not, it is a fact he is over with the fans. And CM Punk left before Lesnar became champion. He was pissed about the rock and Batista, not lesnar so much, as far as I know.

Also, Lesnar being a part timer doesn't matter because he's Brock Lesnar. He's just that good. If he showed up every week he wouldn't be as special. No one gets mad at undertaker having a WM match every year, because he is a legend and his appearances are special. Same thing with Lesnar (not saying he's as good as Taker, but still) Lesnar being a badass may have gotten stale to you, but not to most other fans. Even his match at the Royal Rumble was praised, and pretty much everyone loved seeing him stomp cena at summerslam.

Jeff Hardy was never pushed as much as Roman is now. Never a top star. In WWE at least, I haven't followed him since he left. Romans entertaining but needs work on the mic. He actually did pretty good with Brock on RAW. But even so, Rollins and Dbry have way better mic and in ring skills. Not gonna say they deserve the belt more, because I know reigns works his butt off and cares about the business, but they would be better options right now, and are better liked by fans. Rollins got a standing ovation after the Triple threat match on sunday. Reigns got booed.

And yeah, "cancelwwenetwork" was trending on Twitter. People were pissed. I wonder if WWE will give in or not. They did last year, and on RAW during the interview DBry said he would end his fued with Kane on smackdown and then focus on the title, so maybe they are going to put him in the title picture somehow.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Gambit474

@jayc1324 said:

@gambit474: Lesnar gets tons of cheers whenever he goes out. Whether you like him or not, it is a fact he is over with the fans. And CM Punk left before Lesnar became champion. He was pissed about the rock and Batista, not lesnar so much, as far as I know.

Also, Lesnar being a part timer doesn't matter because he's Brock Lesnar. He's just that good. If he showed up every week he wouldn't be as special. No one gets mad at undertaker having a WM match every year, because he is a legend and his appearances are special. Same thing with Lesnar (not saying he's as good as Taker, but still) Lesnar being a badass may have gotten stale to you, but not to most other fans. Even his match at the Royal Rumble was praised, and pretty much everyone loved seeing him stomp cena at summerslam.

Jeff Hardy was never pushed as much as Roman is now. Never a top star. In WWE at least, I haven't followed him since he left. Romans entertaining but needs work on the mic. He actually did pretty good with Brock on RAW. But even so, Rollins and Dbry have way better mic and in ring skills. Not gonna say they deserve the belt more, because I know reigns works his butt off and cares about the business, but they would be better options right now, and are better liked by fans. Rollins got a standing ovation after the Triple threat match on sunday. Reigns got booed.

And yeah, "cancelwwenetwork" was trending on Twitter. People were pissed. I wonder if WWE will give in or not. They did last year, and on RAW during the interview DBry said he would end his fued with Kane on smackdown and then focus on the title, so maybe they are going to put him in the title picture somehow.

Just because Lesnar gets cheered doesn't mean he's over. Lesnar's fighting Cena who gets booed so obviously Lesnar's going to get cheered. Yeah Punk left before Lesnar became champ but it was the concept of why he left. You had guys like Punk who've been there all year busting their ass and they don't get a title shot yet guys like Batista/The Rock/Lesnar/etc show up out of nowhere or are barely there and they get all the glory. Being a part timer doesn't matter? Yes it does based on what I just said. Lesnar's good but he's not God's gift to wrestling. There's plenty of talent on the roster that could wrestle circles around Lesnar. If he showed up every week then he'd be carrying his weight instead of getting a free pass all because, omgz, he's Brock Lesnar. Undertaker's been there for over 20 years and is a legend so why would they hate on him? Lesnar's never achieved the accomplishments that Taker has in his career. Not only that but Taker is a poor example for you to bring up because his health contributed to why he showed up once a year. Taker does well to make it through his one match he does show up for. Lesnar isn't a badass. I actually chuckle that you think that. Lesnar was impressive in his first WWE run before he left for UFC but he's nothing special ever since he's been back. Fans love anyone who stomps on Cena so that doesn't help Brock Borenar's case either. The only time Lesnar's entertaining is when he's getting his ass kicked. Back when Triple H beat the crap out of him..That was actually fun to watch. It's not bad to have Lesnar around but he doesn't need to be holding the title. You have a high opinion of Lesnar which makes me think you don't see what people say about him on other sites. I'm not the only one who thinks it's stupid to give your main title to a guy who barely shows up. Why do you think they call it a "fighting champion"?