Rosie Might Be Right...CHRIS BROWN IS A VICTIM (I said it)!!!!!!!

• 60 results
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Primmaster64
@CaptinAwesome said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
lol
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By DH69

lol never agreed with rosie until now XD

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By velle37
@Dracade102 said:
" "

Lmao, that's wrong.....

And I hate that song........

@weaponmaster said:

"@spiderbat87 said:
" @weaponmaster said:
" If you are looking for persons who are not overtly ethnically biased you are in the wrong place. In my epxerience here on the vine comic book readers and those in every aspect of the industry, are, for the most part, some of the most biased, discriminatory, and I dare say bigoted, human beings. "
em that comment in its self is bigoted  "

No, that comment is not in itself bigoted, as I am not obstinately or intolerently devoted to this opinion. I would dearly love to be proven wrong and am open-minded and hopeful that I someday will be. Nor do I hold any hatred or intolerance in my heart for said groups, only disappointment. "

Truth.......

@Osiris1428 said:

"It's not bigoted to point out that it happens within this community. There is not only an air of unfriendliness with regards to race, but toward gender and sexuality as well within the cosmic comic  collective. I'e seen it when these issues are brought up in comics, when a person of a certain skin color is paying a character of another's, when someone turns out to be gay, the seriousness in how fans and writers take female characters,et cetera. Sometimes the reactions remind me of those town hall meetings that were held around the country right after Obama got elected. "I WANT MY COMICS BACK!!!!" The answer to both responses is, it's ours as well.But, were dealing with the subjective here. What offends me may not offend you and vice verse. What you find empowering, I might find demeaning. "

Truth........
Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Osiris1428
@weaponmaster said:
" If you are looking for persons who are not overtly ethnically biased you are in the wrong place. In my epxerience here on the vine comic book readers and those in every aspect of the industry, are, for the most part, some of the most biased, discriminatory, and I dare say bigoted, human beings. "
And one more thing: Can anyone truly be objective when it comes to race? Does not having love for your own community with regards to ethnicity and culture make you somewhat biased?
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By weaponmaster
@Osiris1428 said:
" @weaponmaster said:
And one more thing: Can anyone truly be objective when it comes to race? Does not having love for your own community with regards to ethnicity and culture make you somewhat biased? "

There is only one human race as proved by genetics. I am both of african descent, dutch descent, and native american. Which ethnictiy am i biased towards again?

@spiderbat87 said:

" @Osiris1428 said:
" It's not bigoted to point out that it happens within this community. There is not only an air of unfriendliness with regards to race, but toward gender and sexuality as well within the cosmic comic  collective. I'e seen it when these issues are brought up in comics, when a person of a certain skin color is paying a character of another's, when someone turns out to be gay, the seriousness in how fans and writers take female characters,et cetera. Sometimes the reactions remind me of those town hall meetings that were held around the country right after Obama got elected. "I WANT MY COMICS BACK!!!!" The answer to both responses is, it's ours as well. But, were dealing with the subjective here. What offends me may not offend you and vice verse. What you find empowering, I might find demeaning. "
@weaponmaster: So what saying that every one in the comic book community is bigoted is not bigoted? and excuse my spelling i am dyslexic. "

@weaponmaster said:
"@spiderbat87 said:
" @weaponmaster said:

No, that comment is not in itself bigoted, as I am not obstinately or intolerently devoted to this opinion. I would dearly love to be proven wrong and am open-minded and hopeful that I someday will be. Nor do I hold any hatred or intolerance in my heart for said groups, only disappointment. "

And Istated that most, not everyone, were.

weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By weaponmaster
@Cezar_TheScribe said:
"

I was coherent, you just cannot comprehend and you're a bigot.   Weaponmaster is a bigot as well.

@Lance Uppercut   Stop whining. :p

"

@weaponmaster said:
"@spiderbat87 said:
" @weaponmaster said:

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Osiris1428
@weaponmaster said:
" @Osiris1428 said:
" @weaponmaster said:
And one more thing: Can anyone truly be objective when it comes to race? Does not having love for your own community with regards to ethnicity and culture make you somewhat biased? "

There is only one human race as proved by genetics. I am both of african descent, dutch descent, and native american. Which ethnictiy am i biased towards again?

"
It wasn't directly aimed toward you, and it also wasn't an attack, just a serious question: Can we truly detach our selves from whatever community we identify with? Should we?
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By weaponmaster
@Osiris1428 said:
" @weaponmaster said:
" @Osiris1428 said:
" @weaponmaster said:

"
It wasn't directly aimed toward you, and it also wasn't an attack, just a serious question: Can we truly detach our selves from whatever community we identify with? Should we? "

Ah. Got ya.

We need to see all communities as "our communities", all people as "our people". The divisive mindsets are the very things that are destroying us all both figuratively and literally in many cases. We are all Homosapiens. One human race. Our pigment differences are simply adaptations to varying exposures to UV rays subsequent to migrating from sub-saharan africa.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By _Sojourn_

So much craziness in this thread... 

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers