willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By willpayton

@_Punk_ said:

@thveej: I don't watch American news, sorry.

In case anyone reading this doesnt know, Fox News is NOT an American news channel. It's a propaganda network for the Republican Party, and many people working there also worked for the Romney campaign.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By _Psy_
@WillPayton: Hello sir, what are your feelings on the return of the president for four more years? His top hat and axe will save America, surely.
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By willpayton

@_Punk_ said:

@WillPayton: Hello sir, what are your feelings on the return of the president for four more years? His top hat and axe will save America, surely.

LOL... are we talking about Obama or Abe Lincoln? =)

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By z3ro180
No Caption Provided

@MightyWarrior:

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By EnSabahNurX

@Gambler said:

@Living_Monstrosity said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@RazzaTazz said:

Based on the popular vote and the corresponding result in the electoral college, it would seem that Obama should have won.

This. Also... in what universe is Romney "fresh?" Ultimate Universe?

The sad thing for Romney is that 3,000,000 registered Republicans didn't vote in the election. If he had received their votes he would have won the popular vote by 180,000.

The fact that he didnt only proves that he wasnt popular, even within his own demographic. Its like saying if that kid in highschool who sat alone had friends he would have been popular.

O_O Um considering there was only a 2 million vote difference between him and obama was pretty impressive, considering the media coddled obama the entire election and he did nothing but fluff interviews on late night. I'm sorry he ran on looking forward but with no real plan. His acceptance speech was an updated version of the last one and he made all the same promises he can't keep.

Congress and the senate are grid locked and obama won't deliver it's common sense. Obama promises the world with no way to deliver and blatantly lied but knew none of his supporters would fact check but would just believe romney lied because he has money and oh my god he's white so he's automatically bad. Romney wasn't amazing but he was a better choice to fix the economy(community organizers aren't good at budgeting). Aside from romney's views on gay marriage he was extremely moderate but somehow obama claimed him to be more right wing than Bush...bahaha total bullish!t honestly lol

The 7.9 jobs rate is sketchy, sorry but it happened to drop in the exact moment obama needed it to. 4yrs and it never dropped but just before the election it dropped from almost 9% to less than 8% >_>

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@EnSabahNurX said:

@Gambler said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@RazzaTazz said:

Based on the popular vote and the corresponding result in the electoral college, it would seem that Obama should have won.

The sad thing for Romney is that 3,000,000 registered Republicans didn't vote in the election. If he had received their votes he would have won the popular vote by 180,000.

The fact that he didnt only proves that he wasnt popular, even within his own demographic. Its like saying if that kid in highschool who sat alone had friends he would have been popular.

O_O Um considering there was only a 2 million vote difference between him and obama was pretty impressive, considering the media coddled obama the entire election and he did nothing but fluff interviews on late night. I'm sorry he ran on looking forward but with no real plan. His acceptance speech was an updated version of the last one and he made all the same promises he can't keep.

Congress and the senate are grid locked and obama won't deliver it's common sense. Obama promises the world with no way to deliver and blatantly lied but knew none of his supporters would fact check but would just believe romney lied because he has money and oh my god he's white so he's automatically bad. Romney wasn't amazing but he was a better choice to fix the economy(community organizers aren't good at budgeting). Aside from romney's views on gay marriage he was extremely moderate but somehow obama claimed him to be more right wing than Bush...bahaha total bullish!t honestly lol

The 7.9 jobs rate is sketchy, sorry but it happened to drop in the exact moment obama needed it to. 4yrs and it never dropped but just before the election it dropped from almost 9% to less than 8% >_>

I agree. You gotta watch them VERY closely.....so I'm told by my southern white friends.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@EnSabahNurX said:

@Gambler said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@RazzaTazz said:

You're responding as if what I wrote was an endorsement of Obama or something lol I'm not interesting in reading the same regurgitated statements about liberal bias or rightwing conspiracies. Re-Read the prior conversation and the context in which it was discussed. I think you'll see what I wrote is more about the humor in which someone wrote, "If the unpopular guy had gotten more popular votes he would have been popular" and less about my political beliefs :)

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By ImmortalOne

Oh? If he should have won... then why didn't he?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Gambler: I'm glad you too, noticed your eloquent spelling errors.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@White Mage: My camouflaged intelligence only extends but so far :P

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Gambler: i seent yo tru form abt 4 yrs ago, an i luv u n-e-way

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Time to see Obama's true colors. He doesn't have to worry about re-election now. Let's see what he does for us now.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@White Mage said:

Say whaaaaa

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Time to see Obama's true colors. He doesn't have to worry about re-election now. Let's see what he does for us now.

According to the 700 club, he should be fulfilling his antichrist duties at any moment now.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Gambler said:

@White Mage said:

Say whaaaaa

DETS HIM!!1! DETS HIIIM!!11!!1!!

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#66  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@White Mage said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

According to the 700 club, he should be fulfilling his antichrist duties at any moment now.

lol..

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By YoungJustice

@k4tzm4n said:

@Gambler said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@RazzaTazz said:

You could at least @ me when you're talking about me.

HumanTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By HumanTroll
Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

Many who didn't vote where Conservatives sick of soft teddy bear Moderates.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@RazzaTazz said:

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#71  Edited By turoksonofstone
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers