Rock and Roll Children

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Unbelonger

If you are a rock fan and enter this thread, you will post in here at least once. I want this to be the thread where the rockers of this site, or people who like rock to any degree, come to talk about anything related to rock.

Bring news about your favorite or even least favorite bands, bring the love, and the hate too. Any information or music you want to share, questions, opinions, or even your music if you're a musician; I'm sure a lot of people would like to hear it.

I know that threads like this one have been made before, but for some reason they have got lost, which is sad because I know there are many rock fans on this site. Hopefully this one will stay up some time.

I'm  going to star with the following question:  What band or artist do you think should be by now in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and who should be nominated in the future? It'd be nice if you gave reasons why.

zzzzzz

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

System of a down - Toxicity

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By HolySerpent

Backstreet boys ^_^

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By 2chimcha3

Rise Against; amazing punk band. With the exception of 3 or 4 songs, they all have a deep meaning. Bad Religion too for the same reason.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By PowerHerc

Rock is awesome even though it's nearly 60 years old.