#1 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

I only just found out myself.And as a big Friday the 13th fan I felt compelled to make a thread regarding it,even if it is a couple of day late.He died on April 8th.

Just thought I would make a thread because he deserves that at least.

I actually saw the video above,that is how I found out.

He is probably best known for playing Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th Part 3.

He maybe gone but his role as the iconic character will ensure he will not be forgotten.

RIP

#2 Posted by Deadite (23461 posts) - - Show Bio

Rest in peace, fine lad. You did great.

#3 Posted by Samimista (20671 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Even though I do not know much of horror movies I am terribly sorry. I know how much you love Friday The 13th. Truly a sad loss. May he rest in peace.

#4 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Even though I do not know much of horror movies I am terribly sorry. I know how much you love Friday The 13th. Truly a sad loss. May he rest in peace.

Thanks.Yeah it was a shock to me.I just thought he deserved a thread.Its ironic that Robert Ebert died four days earlier and he was a really critical of the series and I actually found out that Kane Hodder (he played Jason in parts 7,8,9 and 10) was born on April 8th.That is a weird coincidence.

#5 Edited by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

very sad :(

#6 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8070 posts) - - Show Bio

:[

Maybe he'll come back like in the movies?

#7 Edited by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

D': Requiescat in pace

#8 Posted by Samimista (20671 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Thanks.Yeah it was a shock to me.I just thought he deserved a thread.Its ironic that Robert Ebert died four days earlier and he was a really critical of the series and I actually found out that Kane Hodder (he played Jason in parts 7,8,9 and 10) was born on April 8th.That is a weird coincidence.

Your welcome. ^__^

Oh wow. =O Now that really is some coincidence. 0.o To be honest I didn't know anyone else played Jason other than Kane Hodder. But, I really know of Kane Hodder since my dad has one of the knives/machete (I'm really unsure what it's called) he used for the movies I believe.

#9 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

#10 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24109 posts) - - Show Bio

R.I.P

#11 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@samimista said:

Your welcome. ^__^

Oh wow. =O Now that really is some coincidence. 0.o To be honest I didn't know anyone else played Jason other than Kane Hodder. But, I really know of Kane Hodder since my dad has one of the knives/machete (I'm really unsure what it's called) he used for the movies I believe.

Yep it is.

Well his main weapon is a Machete

#12 Posted by Samimista (20671 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: My dad also has a Chucky doll. When him and my mom were married she wouldn't allow it in the house so now that he has a new wife the Chucky doll is in their living room. XD On the sides of his trucks he even has Punisher stickers. =D

#13 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: My dad also has a Chucky doll. When him and my mom were married she wouldn't allow it in the house so now that he has a new wife the Chucky doll is in their living room. XD On the sides of his trucks he even has Punisher stickers. =D

Ha cool.

Chucky used to be creepy to me when I was younger.I know some people are genuinely creeped out by him.

#14 Posted by Samimista (20671 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Ha cool.

Chucky used to be creepy to me when I was younger.I know some people are genuinely creeped out by him.

I could never watch all of the original movie...I tried to and it greatly disturbed the heck out of me. 0.0 But, I suppose that's a good job on the staff's part for truly making it a well done horror movie.

#15 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@samimista said:

Ha cool.

I could never watch all of the original movie...I tried to and it greatly disturbed the heck out of me. 0.0 But, I suppose that's a good job on the staff's part for truly making it a well done horror movie.

Yeah I guess so. :)

#16 Posted by dboyrules2011 (12809 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

#17 Posted by lykopis (10752 posts) - - Show Bio

That's too bad. Does it say how he died?

#18 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17872 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by consolemaster001 (5245 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Richard booker >>>>>kane hodder

I thought he played him well.Whilst I like Hodders role he really was in the worst films of the series.

#21 Edited by Omega Ray Jay (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

RIP