Revolution Part 3

Avatar image for artemisthehuntress
ArtemistheHuntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I felt his blue eyes staring into to me. My face filled with horror and shock. There was only one reason why I would be on the Justice League's watch tower. I suddenly felt sick and I was sure I was pale as a ghost. "I-I-I didn't mean to kill him, it was an accident," I stammered. I must have killed the man I was fighting earlier, that would be the only reason. He raised an eyebrow and ignored the remark I just made. "You've been asleep for quite some time, four days to be precise," he said, his voice loud and booming cutting the silence of the room. "Four days!?" I repeated far more shocked than before. "That's the longest ever," I muttered to myself. "Ever for what?" questioned Superman. I hadn’t realized how close I was standing in front of him; I quickly took a few steps backward. I didn’t stop looking into to his eyes and I could have sworn I saw a small smile twitch on the corners of his mouth. “Nothing,” I replied immediately, maybe a bit curtly. His gaze didn’t waver; he didn’t even move an inch. He was obviously waiting for an answer. I could no longer hold his gaze and I looked down. I saw that I wasn’t wearing my clothes; I was wearing a sheet of paper used for hospital patients. My feet suddenly felt cold and bare without shoes. I hadn’t thought about my mask until that second, where was it? Who knew how many people here already saw my face, I didn’t want the Justice League knowing who I was. I snapped my head up to look at Superman. “Well I better be on my way, don’t want to take up your time…,” I pointed out. I plastered a fake smile on my face and turned around to my hospital bed, I assumed that my clothes would be near it. I didn’t see them anywhere…surprise, surprise… I turned back around to ask where my clothes were, but of course he disappeared as swiftly and silently as he had appeared. I sigh with relief, that he was gone. Then I noticed that I was alone on a gigantic spaceship wearing a paperish sheet for clothing that most people would not consider clothes. I walked to the door, it was already opened, but as I through it I noticed a key pad next to the door. “Ah, god! This is gonna be fun!” I thought. I walked into the hallway. I looked left and the right, both ways seemed long, endless, and silent. I decided to go right, I felt a strange pull toward that direction, I didn’t know why. I walked down the right hallway, before long I met with several intersections. I felt a pull to go straight, and then at the fifth intersection, I turn left. Then I heard footsteps, only one pair. I wanted to hide, there were doors all around me, but all of them were locked. Each door was indented in the wall; I hoped I was small enough to squeeze into the side of the door so that the person coming didn’t notice me. Not a moment too soon, the person rounded the corner and I knew he would see me. He was walking by and I realized that he was Green Arrow. He turned and looked at me, throwing up his arms in defense and blurted, “What the hell?!” I didn’t hesitate; I punched him in his stomach, making him fly backward and into the opposite wall. “Sorry!” I yelled and took off sprinting.

Shivers went up my spine as I ran; my bare feet were hitting the cold, hard metal floor. I wasn’t thinking, I was following the pull. I turned left, then right, then left again. I heard footsteps running in my direction, lots of them too. I jumped into an intersecting hallway and pressed myself flat against the wall. I held my breath and waited for them to run past me. Once they were out of ear shot, I breathed out. I moved toward the hallway and I was just about turn the corner, when I heard another pair of footsteps. I stopped; my heart was pounding in my ears. I saw her run by me, it was Hawkgirl. She didn’t even look in my direction. I let out a breath of relief; she must have heard me because she turned around and looked at me. My eyes widened and I turn sprinted down the hall. “Wait!” she yelled at me. I didn’t think, I ran. She was on my heels. I wasn’t thinking I took left, another left and felt a strong pulled to a door. I ran to it and it opened automatically. I ran into the room. Batman turned on his heel to look at me, Martian Man turned to look at me, and Superman just floated looking unsurprised. I heard steps and panting behind me, I knew it was Hawkgirl. Well, this was just great…

ArtemistheHuntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope you enjoy this! Please point out any mistakes! Sorry about the delay on posting! I love to write cliff hangers!!

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I enjoy it and it's better then the last one too but again I would check for grammar just in case.

ArtemistheHuntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Great! Thanx! I thinking about making a picture of Revo, but I wan it to be cool! I can't draw so I have to look online for a makeshift pic. What is your image of Revo?

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artemisthehuntress: I picture her in her 20's very young looking and blues that look like sapphire.

ArtemistheHuntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@artemisthehuntress: Requires some grammar and formatting work but still an interesting read. If you are ever in need of a beta reader just give me a PM.

ArtemistheHuntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I will! Thanx! How do you see Revolution? what is your image of her?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@artemisthehuntress: Like me. Ballsy, probably a red head, reasonably flat chested and freakishly tall

ArtemistheHuntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers