User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Noone301994
PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@claymore1998: I responded to what you wrote.........i didnt bother reading your conversation,cuz it's your conversation.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#103  Edited By Claymore1998

@punyparker:

Then you are merely sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, Mr. Poopy Hands, and you deserve a thrashing.

No Caption Provided

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker:

Then you are merely sticking your nose where it doesn't belong

It's a public thread.
PM this stuff!!!

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Claymore1998

It's a public thread.

You replied to a part of our conversation, that did not involve you, stay out of it or DIE hehe.

PM this stuff!!!

No.

No Caption Provided

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Again,it's a public thread,thus that gives me the permission to reply to anything!!!

HO.HO

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Claymore1998

@punyparker:

It’s a public thread that gives me permission to punch you and stick my tongue out.

And you can't stop me.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: YOU CANT DO THIS!!!!

IT'S THE SHIRT THING ALL OVER AGAIN!!! ::P

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Claymore1998

@punyparker:

I totally can do this and it's also not my fault that the shirt had specs in it.

Staph blaming me for everything :p

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Claymore1998
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I was sitting on a train today, but I'm like really sick, right? Like seriously sick, got the chills, got the weakness, shortness of breath, drowsiness, feels like I could vomit or faint at any second, pulsating headache etc. Anyway, the train was hella packed and this old lady looks at me of all people to give up the chair. Like, b*tch ask someone else, man. I just sat there like "nope", lucky she didn't create a scene.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#113 SC  Moderator

This is a site that once had a guy pretending to be a teenage girl, and by pretend I don't mean people assumed he was, he selectively picked and used an image of semi famous internet teenage scene model, told users he was her, had Hello Kitty background, and a status update that said "I'm a pretty girl" and created situations that would encourage other users to flirt with "her" and they did. Shamelessly and painfully. This site has also had users who tried to flirt with spambots that had cute avatars. Other users created love threads dedicated to some users. I have had to give a lot of these warnings to users personally. Then a few weeks or months later they try and move on to a different female user.

This is a site where people will have fun making obvious and repetitive jokes about the thing they are not, but when it comes to religion, atheism, Battles, patriotism, get ultra sensitive or "jimmies rustled", and yeah I can understand users telling harmless jokes pretending to be dumb, so where are all the users joking about whites owning slave and asking black people to get back into the fields in chains? How about those terrorist acts and people dying right in them. Where are the jokes there? I mean its funny because we are just making fun of that right. Haha lol ROFL right? Right?

Its not about respecting or not respecting woman though, its about self respect and about respect for everyone. There is no need for people to stop doing a joke, I disagree with that. Quite a lot actually. Telling people to stop doing something is… not a thing I am a fan of. However I do think people should be doing more with their time and effort that making such bland, played out, tired jokes. I'm a naturally snarky and sarcastic person who loves humor. People should be more satirical and telling more, and better jokes if anything, but maybe try more diversity? Maybe try more life experience. Maybe try volunteering at a woman's shelter for woman who get domestically abused or raped and telling them to make sandwiches… or you'll punch her in the face haha… now thats funny right? Especially if some other random person thinks its funny. Bet if she has any children they will get their jimmies rustled as well. Even better!

Unfortunately as my first paragraph notes, Comic Vine unfortunately isn't the best place for sophisticated, mature, intelligent ideas about gender, humor or sex. Thats okay though, it has a lot of young, somewhat naive and sheltered users who would rather tell obvious jokes with their spare time because what's familiar and worn out is comfortable and easy and actually doing something more productive is for like… people who think and stuff… Well that and such topics can be hard for them to address or talk about, but they need to quantify their reactions and sometimes rather than have an original thought its easier to post a meme or GIF, rather than reserving commentary its better to make a joke. A tired, unoriginal, worn out, unfunny joke. Its how many people react to things singer forever. Try and occupy your own time addressing creativity and originality as best you can and ignoring the silly stuff.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@sc: Enjoyable read.

Also nice avatar.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TheBlondeGod

@africanwilds said:

At the end of the day, women inherently want to be dominated by men. Period. No matter what they try to tell you, it is their biological nature, and it is where they reach their greatest potential and satisfaction - supporting a man. "Behind every great man there stands a great woman." Women are not lesser beings, but they were meant to serve men, and the men were meant to provide for and protect them in return.

There, I did it. I didn't even make a kitchen joke.

This answer tho.
This answer tho.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sc:

People should be more satirical and telling more, and better jokes if anything, but maybe try more diversity? Maybe try more life experience.

Thats okay though, it has a lot of young, somewhat naive and sheltered users who would rather tell obvious jokes with their spare time because what's familiar and worn out is comfortable and easy and actually doing something more productive is for like… people who think and stuff…

Well that and such topics can be hard for them to address or talk about, but they need to quantify their reactions and sometimes rather than have an original thought its easier to post a meme or GIF, rather than reserving commentary its better to make a joke.

Are you trying to suggest that people whom make sandwich jokes/react to certain contentious topics with jokes are sheltered, naive, and need more life experience?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Cable_Extreme

I agree, we need to stop having to say women belong in the kitchen, women should know what to do without being told.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By SC  Moderator

@wolverine08 said:

Are you trying to suggest that people whom make sandwich jokes/react to certain contentious topics with jokes are sheltered, naive, and need more life experience?

Depends on the context of the sandwich joke. Some people can pull off a great sandwich joke, usually because of a level of awareness and or timing or motivation behind the joke. Generally and relatively speaking though yes, also its not that I am suggesting that, its what has been demonstrating as far as peoples attitudes and behavior on certain subjects, studies on sexism, racism, humor, psychology, behavioral psychology, worldliness and so on. Also no one needs life experience, life experience naturally accumulates, its not a digital binary attribute, but something that inherently occurs and also responsible for how peoples ideas and perspectives evolve and mature.

@pyrogram said:

@sc: Enjoyable read.

Also nice avatar.

Thank you. Its Nocturne.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

This is a site that once had a guy pretending to be a teenage girl, and by pretend I don't mean people assumed he was, he selectively picked and used an image of semi famous internet teenage scene model, told users he was her, had Hello Kitty background, and a status update that said "I'm a pretty girl" and created situations that would encourage other users to flirt with "her" and they did. Shamelessly and painfully. This site has also had users who tried to flirt with spambots that had cute avatars. Other users created love threads dedicated to some users. I have had to give a lot of these warnings to users personally. Then a few weeks or months later they try and move on to a different female user.

This is a site where people will have fun making obvious and repetitive jokes about the thing they are not, but when it comes to religion, atheism, Battles, patriotism, get ultra sensitive or "jimmies rustled", and yeah I can understand users telling harmless jokes pretending to be dumb, so where are all the users joking about whites owning slave and asking black people to get back into the fields in chains? How about those terrorist acts and people dying right in them. Where are the jokes there? I mean its funny because we are just making fun of that right. Haha lol ROFL right? Right?

Its not about respecting or not respecting woman though, its about self respect and about respect for everyone. There is no need for people to stop doing a joke, I disagree with that. Quite a lot actually. Telling people to stop doing something is… not a thing I am a fan of. However I do think people should be doing more with their time and effort that making such bland, played out, tired jokes. I'm a naturally snarky and sarcastic person who loves humor. People should be more satirical and telling more, and better jokes if anything, but maybe try more diversity? Maybe try more life experience. Maybe try volunteering at a woman's shelter for woman who get domestically abused or raped and telling them to make sandwiches… or you'll punch her in the face haha… now thats funny right? Especially if some other random person thinks its funny. Bet if she has any children they will get their jimmies rustled as well. Even better!

Unfortunately as my first paragraph notes, Comic Vine unfortunately isn't the best place for sophisticated, mature, intelligent ideas about gender, humor or sex. Thats okay though, it has a lot of young, somewhat naive and sheltered users who would rather tell obvious jokes with their spare time because what's familiar and worn out is comfortable and easy and actually doing something more productive is for like… people who think and stuff… Well that and such topics can be hard for them to address or talk about, but they need to quantify their reactions and sometimes rather than have an original thought its easier to post a meme or GIF, rather than reserving commentary its better to make a joke. A tired, unoriginal, worn out, unfunny joke. Its how many people react to things singer forever. Try and occupy your own time addressing creativity and originality as best you can and ignoring the silly stuff.

I agree with this post except for the part saying that are a lot of young, sheltered and naive people on this site who make sandwich jokes, because not everyone who makes sandwich jokes are naive, sheltered or young.

Great read though.

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

I agree with this post except for the part saying that are a lot of young, sheltered and naive people on this site who make sandwich jokes, because not everyone who makes sandwich jokes are naive, sheltered or young.

Great read though.

I've yet to see someone make a sandwich joke that wasn't naive, sheltered or young as of yet.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kittyparker13: Wolverine makes them all the time and he's fine... Yeas he is young, but smarter and more aware then 90% of people here.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc: Fair enough I suppose.

@pyrogram said:

@kittyparker13: Wolverine makes them all the time and he's fine... Yeas he is young, but smarter and more aware then 90% of people here.

Thanks man.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I'd say more than 95% in truth :P Just calling it how I see it lol

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By SC  Moderator

@knightsofdarkness2: Thank you.

Oh, and to be clear, I have made some "sandwich" jokes in my time, as well as many users I think are witty, worldly and intelligent, what I mean by my comment is that as a response to every thread about woman or gender having the vanilla "make me a sandwich" joke - Its a sign of a certain lack of awareness and consideration among other things for others and a type of humor that is based in security, conformity and meeting expectation rather than deviating from expectation or anticipation. Humor is subjective but there is actually quite a lot of science to it as well, its types, how peoples humor and appreciation of humor varies culturally, matures as they mature, so on. So I don't mean anything malicious or mean spirited, but specifically as far as what we know about human behavior and how it develops? Relying on unoriginal, over used phrasing about a topic that is about a characteristic foreign to the person, under the understanding its humor, is a sign of a naiveness, being sheltered and being young. Its a relative thing, and there isn't anything wrong with being naive, sheltered or young, more just that the same individuals who would make such jokes are shown to not make those same jokes or exhibit that same behavior when they are older, more mature and more worldly. Its also contextual. Not all sandwich jokes are made in the same context, I am speaking of the ones that appear ad nauseam ad infinitum.

Or to put it another way, we don't have as many overused jokes regarding racism, ethnicity, terrorism, not even nationality although a few countries like the USA have to put up with tired rhetoric. There are generally reasons and explanations why though. Probably because if people continually made references to black slaves being beat by white masters as a joke, like all the time, in any thread about skin color, ethnicity or nationality - at some point people would start questioning how much of a joke it really was and whether it was that funny. Thats also not to say… Dave Chappelle or Louis C.K. couldn't pull it off either… there is just a big difference those individuals and individuals who just post the same thing over and over and over and over and over in threads under the idea its humorous.

Edit - a while back was an Avengers comic where Spider Woman used her pheromone powers to make the Hulk make her a sandwich, that was a bit funny because the Hulk is this intimidating force of nature, super strong, moody, doesn't like being told what to do, and if 90 percent of characters told him to make them a sandwich, they would get broken in half. Jessica Drew was learning about her powers effect on him so she tried to make him make one, and his expression was very endearing when making it. hence, contextually not a bad use of the joke. It also deviated from traditional expectations, has only happened in that one issue, and well context. I asked one user at this site who made sandwich jokes whether they would still make them if they spent some time volunteering with victims of domestic abuse, if they had a younger sister who took such sentiments to heart, and they didn't know. I generally think if they had those experiences they wouldn't, at least not as far as the context that many do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I hope whatever woman posted this thread had her laptop set up in the kitchen!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

@knightsofdarkness2: Thank you.

Oh, and to be clear, I have made some "sandwich" jokes in my time, as well as many users I think are witty, worldly and intelligent, what I mean by my comment is that as a response to every thread about woman or gender having the vanilla "make me a sandwich" joke - Its a sign of a certain lack of awareness and consideration among other things for others and a type of humor that is based in security, conformity and meeting expectation rather than deviating from expectation or anticipation. Humor is subjective but there is actually quite a lot of science to it as well, its types, how peoples humor and appreciation of humor varies culturally, matures as they mature, so on. So I don't mean anything malicious or mean spirited, but specifically as far as what we know about human behavior and how it develops? Relying on unoriginal, over used phrasing about a topic that is about a characteristic foreign to the person, under the understanding its humor, is a sign of a naiveness, being sheltered and being young. Its a relative thing, and there isn't anything wrong with being naive, sheltered or young, more just that the same individuals who would make such jokes are shown to not make those same jokes or exhibit that same behavior when they are older, more mature and more worldly. Its also contextual. Not all sandwich jokes are made in the same context, I am speaking of the ones that appear ad nauseam ad infinitum.

Or to put it another way, we don't have as many overused jokes regarding racism, ethnicity, terrorism, not even nationality although a few countries like the USA have to put up with tired rhetoric. There are generally reasons and explanations why though. Probably because if people continually made references to black slaves being beat by white masters as a joke, like all the time, in any thread about skin color, ethnicity or nationality - at some point people would start questioning how much of a joke it really was and whether it was that funny. Thats also not to say… Dave Chappelle or Louis C.K. couldn't pull it off either… there is just a big difference those individuals and individuals who just post the same thing over and over and over and over and over in threads under the idea its humorous.

Edit - a while back was an Avengers comic where Spider Woman used her pheromone powers to make the Hulk make her a sandwich, that was a bit funny because the Hulk is this intimidating force of nature, super strong, moody, doesn't like being told what to do, and if 90 percent of characters told him to make them a sandwich, they would get broken in half. Jessica Drew was learning about her powers effect on him so she tried to make him make one, and his expression was very endearing when making it. hence, contextually not a bad use of the joke. It also deviated from traditional expectations, has only happened in that one issue, and well context. I asked one user at this site who made sandwich jokes whether they would still make them if they spent some time volunteering with victims of domestic abuse, if they had a younger sister who took such sentiments to heart, and they didn't know. I generally think if they had those experiences they wouldn't, at least not as far as the context that many do.

I hope whatever woman posted this thread had her laptop set up in the kitchen!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When a woman makes jokes about men and says how stupid they are, it's okay. But when a man makes jokes about women he is suddenly a sexist.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By dondave

@cable_extreme

I agree, we need to stop having to say women belong in the KITCHEN, women should know what to do without being told.

Lol

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 SC  Moderator

When a woman makes jokes about men and says how stupid they are, it's okay.

No, thats not okay.

Thats also a common but poor idea that people make in all sorts of situations. Many racist people often like to victimize themselves by saying how society treats different skinned people better, but when people of their skin do something similar everyone is mean and unfair therefore something generalized but also inaccurate.

No one should be made to feel stupid and legitimately stupid people are people with lower IQ's and mental functioning so that word having a stigma is just odd either way.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightsofdarkness2 said:

@sc said:

Great read though.

I've yet to see someone make a sandwich joke that wasn't naive, sheltered or young as of yet.

You do you know that some people make sandwich jokes to make fun of the people who actually believe that women belong in the kitchen? Just like what @pyrogram said, there are users who make sandwich jokes who aren't bad and don't believe it's views. It's simply a way for people to make fun of sexist people in a sarcastic way.

I hate the joke as well, but some of us use it to poke fun on sexist people. Even though I personally don't remember making a sandwich joke (and I never will) and I would rather poke fun on sexist people through other means, but hey, different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:
@darkhunter89 said:

When a woman makes jokes about men and says how stupid they are, it's okay.

No, thats not okay.

Thats also a common but poor idea that people make in all sorts of situations. Many racist people often like to victimize themselves by saying how society treats different skinned people better, but when people of their skin do something similar everyone is mean and unfair therefore something generalized but also inaccurate.

No one should be made to feel stupid and legitimately stupid people are people with lower IQ's and mental functioning so that word having a stigma is just odd either way.

I am not a racist. It's just not fair that women can make jokes about men but men can't make jokes about women.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 SC  Moderator

@darkhunter89: Oh… I know, sorry my example doesn't imply you are, its just to explain what's a common but faulty line of thinking, no one should be treated poorly or with inferiority because of superficial differences. If you come across people that think its okay to demean and trivialize males, thats not okay.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc: Im sorry i didn't understood your example. My english isn't the best.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 SC  Moderator

@darkhunter89: Oh no worries, basically people shouldn't put much value into men or woman who think its okay to mock men. I think your English is great by the way!

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the end of the day, women inherently want to be dominated by men. Period. No matter what they try to tell you, it is their biological nature, and it is where they reach their greatest potential and satisfaction - supporting a man. "Behind every great man there stands a great woman." Women are not lesser beings, but they were meant to serve men, and the men were meant to provide for and protect them in return.

Um no. That's sexist. And wrong. And stupid. But wait there's more.

Biology does not always influence our thoughts or desires. Saying women wantto be dominated by men is just silly. It's man's biological nature to want to reproduce, right? But then again I don't want kids. And millions of people do not want kids. Even though it's human nature to reproduce. You see what I did there?

Just because something occurs biologically does not mean we operate on instinct. (You basically said "Women instinctively want to be dominated by men.") Humans--unlike most animals can operate beyond instinct. I don't have an inherent nature to dominate women and women don't have an inherent nature to be dominated. Your assertion was...false.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#137 Lunacyde  Moderator
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@africanwilds said:

Biology does not always influence our thoughts or desires. Saying women wantto be dominated by men is just silly. It's man's biological nature to want to reproduce, right? But then again I don't want kids. And millions of people do not want kids. Even though it's human nature to reproduce. You see what I did there?

Just because something occurs biologically does not mean we operate on instinct. (You basically said "Women instinctively want to be dominated by men.") Humans--unlike most animals can operate beyond instinct. I don't have an inherent nature to dominate women and women don't have an inherent nature to be dominated. Your assertion was...false.

He wasn't being serious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc: thanks. :)

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@africanwilds said:

Don't take jokes so seriously man.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc:

That was very well said, especially your first post.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: I'm not saying you have to, I'm just saying women want alphas not betas, simple as that.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

@punyparker: I'm not saying you have to, I'm just saying women want alphas not betas, simple as that.

"Women"?

Everyone wants the best,man.
I want a beautiful,smart and active woman,in my life,not an ugly,lazu,dumb one...it's natural.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: That's the point of being a man ,keeping your options open and not lowering your standards to make unworthy chicks think their hotter then they are.

I support you.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

@punyparker: That's the point of being a man ,keeping your options open and not lowering your standards to make unworthy chicks think their hotter then they are.

I support you.

And when you see a chick like this acting like she matters, you just yell "DAAAAAAAMN.....You're ugly!!" :P

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Rightfully, I think they should be put in their place.... These chicks get validated by betas willing to get with anyone, so now they think they deserve Brad Pitt.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By PunyParker

@albusan: "Lower your standards" is the dumbest thing you can hear from a person....no!....change your approach,try different things!.....don't "lower standards" !!

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By albusan

@punyparker: There you go, I could PM you a good forum where we discuss manosphere topics.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: Um....ok.....just so you know,i'm a huge troll,and i'll probably f*ck this all up... :)

StarWatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"It's just a joke" lol using the exact same joke over and over is funny? It's childish.

What's wrong with childish even?