Resident Evil fans get to tell Anderson what to put in sequel.

• 57 results
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#51  Edited By Magian
@Edamame: Tekken 3 which was one of the first video games I've ever played and it is one of my favorites (too bad my my PS1 is broken) and Mortal Kombat:Deadly Alliance. I do agree that these games can be played over and over again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By 123422
@Edamame: Yeah, it comes out 22nd of September
The movie release dates here are rather inconsistent, Expendables came out right on its premiere, 13th of August, while RE: Afterlife, as you can see comes out almost 2 weeks late
The worse thing is, Scott Pilgrim vs The World doesn't even come out here!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By 123422
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24: I like playing as Hwoarang and Shang Tsung.

@123422 said:
" @Edamame: Yeah, it comes out 22nd of September The movie release dates here are rather inconsistent, Expendables came out right on its premiere, 13th of August, while RE: Afterlife, as you can see comes out almost 2 weeks late The worse thing is, Scott Pilgrim vs The World doesn't even come out here! "
Next Wednesday then. By the way,  are you from Jakarta?  I love Indonesian food. Bahasa Indonesia! LOL "
Yeah, i am
And didn't we have a PM conversation about this? You should come over here when you have the chance, LOL
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Magian
@Edamame: I preferred playing as Kenshi, Kitana and Kung Lao.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By theiconic
@Edamame: i sware i just finished playin  halo reach for hella hours...decided to end game get on comic vine and i see ur comment first lol  back to halo   thank u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By 123422
@Edamame: Garuda
Okay, i'll watch RE Afterlife as soon as i can, and i'll just keep this topic bookmarked til then
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Edamame said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" Can I ask him to put character development? "
LOL The only character who received relatively good character development was Alice, who isn't even a Resident Evil character. HA HA "
hahahah
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Magian
@Edamame: She is very good looking. What I like a lot about this game are the three fighting styles almost each character has. What I hate is Moloch.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Magian
@Edamame: Who is Motaro? I don't remember him.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Edamame: It be hilarious if someone tweeted them "yeah, you should probably work on a better script"
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Magian
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Edamame: It be hilarious if someone tweeted them "yeah, you should probably work on a better script" "
I would like to see something like this.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@ComicMan24: Haha like is it just me, or are these movies utter trash? They seem geared only towards fans of the series, and even in that aspect they don't really give the games justice. I remember I thought the second one was awesome in theaters, so I bought it immediately when I came out on DVD. After watching 45 minutes of it, I realized the grave mistake I had just committed. And the fact I wasted $25
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Magian
@texasdeathmatch: I am not a big fan of the RE games and I thought that these movies were ok. Not a masterpiece or everything, I knew what I was about to watch but for their kind, they were ok.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@ComicMan24: Entertaining, but a movie that your kids will think you were retarded for watching
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Magian
@texasdeathmatch: I don't think that it is worse than a lot of other movies out there. At least it doesn't try to be something that it isn't.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@ComicMan24 said:

" @texasdeathmatch: I don't think that it is worse than a lot of other movies out there. At least it doesn't try to be something that it isn't. "

True, when that guy lights that joint before he dies in the 3rd one, you realize you're not suppose to take anything seriously, and you should probably be high as well.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Magian
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @ComicMan24 said:

" @texasdeathmatch: I don't think that it is worse than a lot of other movies out there. At least it doesn't try to be something that it isn't. "

True, when that guy lights that joint before he dies in the 3rd one, you realize you're not suppose to take anything seriously, and you should probably be high as well. "
Exactly.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By theiconic
@Edamame: yes  its pretty kick ass,  Mr paul ws anderson  should have alice, leon, jill, claire, chris, shvia in spartan armor facing off against  zombie covenant on reach....Res Evil 4 (movie):reach for the stars   lol
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Magian
@Edamame: Probably that is why I don't know him.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Magian
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame: Probably that is why I don't know him. "
Do you know who Drahmin and Meat are? "
I know Drahmin. Not sure about Meat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By 123422
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame: I preferred playing as Kenshi, Kitana and Kung Lao. "
Kitana is so beautiful. 

Kung Lao: "HEEYA LEGIT!" 

LOL

@theiconic said:
" @Edamame: i sware i just finished playin  halo reach for hella hours...decided to end game get on comic vine and i see ur comment first lol  back to halo   thank u "
LOL Do you like it?
@123422 said:
" @Edamame: Garuda
Garuda airlines? "
Yup, Garuda Indonesia Airlines, to be exact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By 123422
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame: Probably that is why I don't know him. "
Do you know who Drahmin and Meat are? "
Meat's that skeleton guy from MK4 right?
anyways, caught the midnight showing, i wouldn't say the story is good, at least it's a good popcorn flick, watch without too many expectations and it's actually pretty good
Like the inclusion of Majini, those side-splitting dogs (forgot the name) and the Executioner/Axeman but they made it as if they just came from nowhere, needs at least a bit of explanation
A longer movie would be good, and of course more characters from the game, heck, they could put in the lesser known characters from the RE: Outbreak games, i can see LJ from the earlier movies slightly altered to be Jim Chapman and i wouldn't mind
Leon S. Kennedy please, and make Wentworth Miller wear something more recognizable as Chris (and make him bulk up a bit), Claire with red vest is already a step in the right direction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By 123422
@Edamame: Too much of a stereotypical plotting, cackling, minion-executing villain, and shame he didn't use the monster form (perhaps saving it for the next one) 
But i gotta say, looks-wise and ability-wise, pretty spot-on i'll give them that
The only complaint i have about looks is Wentworth as Chris, way too skinny (and even if he's supposed to be pre-roidrage Chris like RE1, at least grow his hair a bit)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By 123422
@Edamame said:
" @123422 said:
" @Edamame: Too much of a stereotypical plotting, cackling, minion-executing villain, and shame he didn't use the monster form (perhaps saving it for the next one)  But i gotta say, looks-wise and ability-wise, pretty spot-on i'll give them that The only complaint i have about looks is Wentworth as Chris, way too skinny (and even if he's supposed to be pre-roidrage Chris like RE1, at least grow his hair a bit) "
LOL Well, that fits Wesker's personality quite well.  I wasn't aware that Wesker had a "monster form".  I do know that he needs to inject himself with something every couple days to keep those powers of his.    Did you like Claire Redfield?  "
Well, in RE 5 (the game) Wesker injects himself with Uroboros (a new type of virus that he discovers) and turns into well, some kind of monster-ish form. I'm guessing they're saving it for the next movie, just to make the Wesker battle more interesting.
And Claire, pretty good, i like her in this one, even wears a red jacket just like the games (missing a ponytail though), i would've loved some bonding between her and Chris, but since she has amnesia, it doesn't happen (again, the next)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By 123422
@Edamame: Well, i suppose most of the next movie is guessable now, our heroes fight Jill, removes the scarab thingy, and soon fights monster Wesker (well, at least that's what i think)